will IGF make gyno worse ?
- 08-18-2004, 09:10 PM
- 08-18-2004, 09:53 PM
- 08-18-2004, 09:59 PM
Originally Posted by WATERLOGGED
08-18-2004, 11:13 PM
from what I hear it's progesterone induced gyno that is caused by igf
08-19-2004, 08:42 AM
thanks billy, no IGF then.
jonblaze, its being trewated with 60mg's a day of nolva. im now in day 5.,..."****" after this im going to add it to my cycle@10mg daily.
08-19-2004, 03:12 PM
I dont understand why igf would induce progesterone gyno...Originally Posted by SyntholMan
08-24-2004, 05:25 PM
i reserected this thread because i have just received my new batch of igf. ok then ,well since i shouldnt use the igf right now for the reasons above, after this cycle has concluded can i still use igf safely[with no gyno growth btwn cycles ?or just sell it and say screw it ?
08-24-2004, 06:03 PM
I will buy it from you or trade. I have alot of stuff to offer.
08-24-2004, 06:08 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By usernamee in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-26-2014, 12:22 AM
- By tomi.be in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 20Last Post: 04-11-2013, 03:28 PM
- By johnny666x in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-06-2013, 10:39 PM
- By Antiflag262 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2010, 10:48 PM
- By chess315 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-15-2010, 01:30 PM