IGF-1LR3 side pain

russthebus

Awards
Started IGF-1LR3 a few days ago have some side discomfort( right side below ribs) id say not secessarly pain but a little worried. did some research and guess a few people have had it too. just looking to see if anyone else first hand has experienced this. might just be a slight muscle strain, but better to be safe than sorry right? tapering my dosage down to see if it helps.

yes i take multi V, 2 gallons water daily, no soda, alch, junk food.

[h=3]Joshua 1:9[/h]

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
Yeah I had a pain and a bubbling feeling. How often are you dosing?

russthebus

Awards
Today was my 3rd pin, started on the 1st. Doing PWO BL pins started at 80mcg and now at 50. Bubbling is the perfect description. Lots of carbs with my pwo shake. Did yours ever go away?

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
Yeah it went away but it took a few days. That is a high dose, I think you may want to lower your dose to 40 every 3 days.

My advice to you with this is that a little goes a long way with this stuff. I saw great results but would advise you to slow it down and spread out the dose.

russthebus

Awards
Awesome thanks for the advice. I will lower the dose and frequency.

karl lane

Awards
Hey man. I did not have any side pain but that was not one of my injection sites. I agree you should tone down the dosage. I began with 40mcg post workout for 2-3 weeks then upped my dose to 60 for 2 weeks and finished at 80 for 2 weeks. Especially if it is your first time using something like lr3 or any other anabolic you should always start low to see how your body reacts and then adjust accordingly. Best of luck to you and hope the pain goes away.

wallywest

Awards
Hey Guys sorry to butt in but i was hoping for some help i haven't tried any ph or steroids for that matter though i have been lifting and researching products for ten years i use to train a few body builders and power lifters and had some knowledge on some steroids because of the guys i remember long3 igf-1 back when people were hyped about hgh and it wasn't yet hit by the fda its been some time since then and now i'm looking to get into lr3 igf-1 i know how to dose it how to store so on but my question is if it's still legal and i noticed theres a lot of chem sites that offer it but i find them fishy since the prices are low and last i knew they were expenssive and hard to find also iv'e heard good resuld and bad the bad i'm guessing were not real igf also i'm not asking for sites beacuse i don't want to get in trouble here but did you guys get them from your own sources or onsite thanks for the help

karl lane

Awards
What kind of help are you looking for? I get all my gear from a couple guys in my gym. I had great results with lr3.

wallywest

Awards
Ok that basiclly answered my question I was questioning the sites online and if any are reputable because it seems none are

karl lane

Awards
From what I've heard man is that all the **** coming from china is just that. ****. So stay away from there. My guy gets his stuff from a chemist. It's hard to find a direct source to eliminate the middle man. That's why prices are so high. Everyone wants their cut. But honestly just ask around your gym. Some people are open about it and some aren't. What's the worst that will happen?

wallywest

Awards
Yeah you're right i know one guy who looks like he might have some insight but thanks for your take on this definitely saved me the time I know the Chinese stuff is no good but thought there might be some American stuff but ill just ask that dude

russthebus

Awards
I bought from a legit company whos motto says they mfg everything in the USA. I think the first super dose i took was just to big and it jacked me up, i have since tapered it down and everything seems to be getting better. Heating pad feels amazing. I have a tough time falling asleep on days i take it and sweat alot. Strength is going up, veins popping might just be from my diet though.

karl lane

Awards
There may be some american companies out there. I don't personally know of any. The sites I've seen charge more than what I pay for it.
As far as not being able to sleep. Look into ZMA. It's a supp that helps you sleep. My girl makes me take it cuz I wake up so many times during the night due to my apnea. It helps me sleep like a baby.

russthebus

Awards
Thanks i take ZMA most nights, sometimes i forget. I was willing to pay a little more for the good stuff lol.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Im just gonna throw this out, u had some problem there was enlarged by the.use of igf , like a growth for example

karl lane

Awards
Are you talking about me? I think he was using a dose too high for being a first time user. His pain is right over his liver so I think he used a needle that was too long and his liver was just responding like it normally would.

wallywest

Awards
So after looking into it some more i ended up finding an american company to get it from they didn't have a problem giving me the results of the test and who did them so that was helpful it did come with a hefty price tag comapre to src ,canada not too far off from rui and a major diff. compare to ergo and the others that failed on testing they also got back to me like 3-5 times just to verify my use of it before they actually shipped it now to figure out how totake it every time i set my mind on taking it one way something else comes up that changes my mind

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
Im just gonna throw this out, u had some problem there was enlarged by the.use of igf , like a growth for example
It's possible but I had the exact same problem, the pain wasn't bad but it was a weird feeling. I also had trouble sleeping which i found strange.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Could be over stress in liver due to the high amount of output of igf I had a little while on igfDES but it's stopped after a while and it's gone now that I am off

russthebus

Awards
Ya pain went away a week or two later. Ready for my cycle gonna start soon im thinking