If I take an Olympianbodybuilders dose of GH for a few months, is tha long enough....

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
...to get a distended abdomen? just curious.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not at all. I'm in the minority in thinking that GH usage is not solely responsible for the distended abdomens prevalent in BB'ing.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Not at all. I'm in the minority in thinking that GH usage is not solely responsible for the distended abdomens prevalent in BB'ing.
You know Ive often wondered how a peron could get that big and not have a distended abdomen. I mean, when a person reaches a certain level of fatness, their arm starts to take on a weird shape. I think your abs would do the same thing at 300 lbs.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You know Ive often wondered how a peron could get that big and not have a distended abdomen. I mean, when a person reaches a certain level of fatness, their arm starts to take on a weird shape. I think your abs would do the same thing at 300 lbs.
I'd be surprised if they got above 10% for an extended period of time, but they take their bodies to extremes. Androgens increase the amount of VAT and when you add in the fact that they eat an absurd amount of food, you'll end up with a distended belly.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
i was under the impression that the distended abdomen came from insulin and the massive amount of carbs one would take in with it than from gh alone

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
i was under the impression that the distended abdomen came from insulin and the massive amount of carbs one would take in with it than from gh alone
Interesting. Any more imput people? I think you guys have a good point though. I doubt that you could even live if your organs were so big thatthey could give a 300 lb guy a distended abdomen. I mean, imagine how distended that abdomen would look if those guy lost their muscle!