Igf-1lr3 stack

karl lane

Awards
I am about to finish my first time using igf-1 lr3. I liked it a lot. I plan on using it again, but I would like some input on what I could stack with it i.e. like GH or something that will make the lr3 work that little bit better. I am a college cheerleader and havebern drug tested. Please keep that in mind when you suggest things. Thank you very much.

Jahcuree

This thread is interesting to me, are you male or female? and do you lift?

karl lane

Awards
Yeah I'm a 22 year old male cheerleader. I do currently lift 5 times a week and 3 days of practice per week. I'm just wondering if these two peptides can be stacked together. The CJC seems to be a better bet than the GHRP due to feeling hungry and everything else that comes with it. I am about to finish lr3 taken alone. Added a lot of volume to me and I can tell a difference when I stunt at practice. Now I'm just looking for a stack.

Jahcuree

Yeah I'm a 22 year old male cheerleader. I do currently lift 5 times a week and 3 days of practice per week. I'm just wondering if these two peptides can be stacked together. The CJC seems to be a better bet than the GHRP due to feeling hungry and everything else that comes with it. I am about to finish lr3 taken alone. Added a lot of volume to me and I can tell a difference when I stunt at practice. Now I'm just looking for a stack.
If you had good results with igf lr3 why not take 2 weeks off and go back on for another 4 weeks?

If you dont mind injecting multiple times per day you could also run CJC-1295 and GHRP-6.

Or you gould try igf-des which looks very promising i personally havent tried it but might be trying des or lr3 in the next few months if i can find a legit company :)

karl lane

Awards
Yeah I'm gonna take about a month off then get back on. CJC and lr3 is the stack I think I'm gonna run. It's hard to find a company man. Ask around your gym man. It doesn't hurt. Some guys are sketch about it but I'm honest. Just another way to make some cash.

karl lane

Awards
Oh and are you saying run all 3 at the same time

Jahcuree

Oh and are you saying run all 3 at the same time
i wouldnt, i would just see which ones you react best too or like best, i would stack the cjc and ghrp for sure, as they are supposed to be run together, you can do a search and find some good protocols for them ran together

karl lane

Awards
Yeah I've been reading up on both of them. Mainly just from forums and stuff like that. I'm gonna take a month off then see what I wanna so

karl lane

Awards
Thanks man. I might run those two and then run lr3. Depends what my buddy can get. Like I said tho. Ask around. Some people are open about it. Others aren't.

BeastMode D

Awards
Anyone have input on running LR3 or des with HEXARELIN?? It would be my first experience with peps?

karl lane

Awards
After reading about how it works as a GH booster. I wouldn't take it with igf-1lr3. Increases in GH actually increases your bodies igf release. If I was using this I would use it after igf much like GHRP or CJC.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PHF has been posting peptide test results on their forums and the lr3 is not legit in any lab yet, nothing has been actually except cjc

karl lane

Awards
With winter coming I'm just bulking up right now. When I go to slim down I will use tren or something of that nature. I just want to know if I could stack cjc and igf or GHRP and igf. From what I have read it should be better if I go GHRP and cjc then igf when I'm done.

TheProfessor

TheProfessor

Awards
With winter coming I'm just bulking up right now. When I go to slim down I will use tren or something of that nature. I just want to know if I could stack cjc and igf or GHRP and igf. From what I have read it should be better if I go GHRP and cjc then igf when I'm done.
Why don't you just add tren to get some muscular gains? It seems very silly and wasteful to me to wait to use androgens in order to 'slim down'.
(Anecdotally) the IGF-1 helps with the effectiveness of AAS anyway. If you still continue to see gains with the IGF I don't see the need to add anything else. When the gains stall then incorporate another compound. It will ensure a steady inclination of gains instead of this burst and stall garbage.

karl lane

Awards
Yes but you avoid the question. Can cjc or GHRP be stacked with igf? I have not found any info on this. Everything says GHRP and cjc then igf. If I take the tren I'll run test with it. That's why I'm not doing it now. And cuz of money. I'm a college student.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
peptides are more expensive than gear in most cases. at least legit peptides. phf is another forum. i dunno if i can type it out

Jahcuree

You can run all 3 of those peps together, but like professor said, id run the cjc and ghrh together first for a while and then once gains start to go away from that throw in the igf. IMO.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Which.ghrp is the one that dose not boost cortisol? 2 or 6. I might stack that with lr3

karl lane

Awards
Yeah that's what I had planned on doing. My guy hooks me up pretty solid just cuz I send others his way. But I wanna say it's GHRP 4 you're looking for. Double check that to make sure man. It's gotta be out there some where. Thanks for the help guys.

TheProfessor

TheProfessor

Awards
Yes but you avoid the question. Can cjc or GHRP be stacked with igf? I have not found any info on this. Everything says GHRP and cjc then igf. If I take the tren I'll run test with it. That's why I'm not doing it now. And cuz of money. I'm a college student.

I'll indirectly answer you question and say it would be silly to stack a GHRP with HGH as there is a negative feedback. Keep the IGF-1 intramuscular and you'll limit how systemic it gets. Also, if you time your shots correctly (on the order of hours apart) your negative feedback will also be negated.

From what I can tell it might be better to just stack HGH and IGF since both of them inhibit their own release. Excess IGF downregulates GH secretion so It might be better off to just take GH. Unless you have a GHRP with a short half-life.

karl lane

Awards
I'm not gonna stack GHRP and HGH. I have never mentioned HGH in this post. If you have to inject GHRP 3x per day then the half life is already short isn't it? I want to stack GHRP with CJC. Then IGF when I get off. So I have no clue why you are bringing HGH into this. GHRP and CJC are both GH boosters and IGF works in correlation with GH in the body. The higher your GH levels the more IGF released. Based on that I should stack the 2 and take IGF by itself. Correct? Stop beating around the bush please.

TheProfessor

TheProfessor

Awards
I'm not gonna stack GHRP and HGH. I have never mentioned HGH in this post. If you have to inject GHRP 3x per day then the half life is already short isn't it? I want to stack GHRP with CJC. Then IGF when I get off. So I have no clue why you are bringing HGH into this. GHRP and CJC are both GH boosters and IGF works in correlation with GH in the body. The higher your GH levels the more IGF released. Based on that I should stack the 2 and take IGF by itself. Correct? Stop beating around the bush please.
yup

karl lane

Awards
Alright. That's what I had figured from what I have read. Thanks for your input tho. It's much appreciated.

TheProfessor

TheProfessor

Awards
Sorry, I'm new to the forum thing. Sometimes I'm not as concise as I should be.

karl lane

Awards
Don't worry man. I'm pretty new to it too. It's no problem

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
GHRP 2 is the 2nd gen peptide. it does not cause increase in estrogen and prolactin issues like GHRP 6 does. Also the hunger post inj. wont be nearly as bad. Ipam is a 3rd gen peptide, no estrogen or prolactin problems + no hunger increases post inj.

I am planning on using Ipam & cjc 1295 w/dac for 8wks than IGF-1LR3 for 5wks. maybe ill overlap them for a wk or two??? we ll see...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Anyone stack igflr3 and ipam? I kinda wanna do this for four week

karl lane

Awards
I haven't. I'd have to look into it to see how it works.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Anyone stack igflr3 and ipam? I kinda wanna do this for four week
ipam for 4wks isnt long enough. Also the igflr3 is powerful enough on its own, id use that alone for 4-5wks, than the ipam w/cjc for 8-10wks following directly after.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Cjc is $$$$ roughly 100 a month, I spent.enough $ on stuff this 6 month cycle

karl lane

Awards
Where you getting your CJC from bro. Please don't tell me that you're getting it online.

karl lane

Awards
GHRP 2 is the 2nd gen peptide. it does not cause increase in estrogen and prolactin issues like GHRP 6 does. Also the hunger post inj. wont be nearly as bad. Ipam is a 3rd gen peptide, no estrogen or prolactin problems + no hunger increases post inj.

I am planning on using Ipam & cjc 1295 w/dac for 8wks than IGF-1LR3 for 5wks. maybe ill overlap them for a wk or two??? we ll see...
I'd run them for equal time. I ran my LR3 for 10 weeks.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Actually cjc 1295 w dac is pretty cheap since u only pin 3-4x a wk. Ipam is more $$, typically a bottle runs 10 bux more and 3-4x ED inj"s will use it up faster

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Its online but a very popluar site sponsered by ntbm forum, there is no.problem with online purchases as long the site is legit.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Scr and the lion are also legit, all others id have trouble trusting...

karl lane

Awards
Jasen I never said they weren't legit bro so don't think that. I'm just saying you could probably save some doe if you went through a personal source, but I also know how hard that is to find. When you do find it, it is so worth it bro. I assure you that.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I wpuld trust a someone I meet for peptidea due to them.being so complicated, unless he had a biochem degree or something of that.caliber.

karl lane

Awards
Haha yeah. I get my stuff through the same chemist my buddy uses so it's not a problem for me and much cheaper

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yea.its much diff when your friends a chemist..... Ever ask.him to create test?

karl lane

Awards
Naw man. I'm too young to take test man. I'm only 23. I'm sure he could or at least let me know how much I need to take.