IGF is killing me!!

Nuteboy

Awards
Okay I've followed the procedures from Anabolics and everythig seems to be working fine. However, the BA in IGF1 is just killing me. I'm injecting 40mcgs into my shoulders. After the injection my shoulder gets "pretty" sore. This is "only" my 2nd day using IGF so I'm not sure how long the soreness will last. Today I tried an injection of 40mcg into my upper outter thigh.

My leg has gotten sore and I'm walking with a bit of a limp. I am mixing BW to dilute the BA in the IGF. However, the problem is that the BW is not "completely" mixing with the IGF. Even when I "slowly" rotate the syringe the BW still does not "completely" mix with the IGF.

So my question is what do I do? I'm thinking about giving up on the IGF OR are there other muscles I can inject which will give time for previous "injected" muscles to fully heal?

JonBlaze, or anyone?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it used to kill me for the first few days, since then i dont even feel it anymore. I really have no idea if it will be the same for you, here are some tips.

How much BW are you adding? Fill the whole syringe if you aren't already.

Also start injecting both sides? It doesn't seem like you are from your above post. Do half into each side, instead of all of it into one muscle. (ex. draw up the igf-1 and then pulled the BW up to the 1cc mark. Inject 0.5cc into left shoulder and 0.5cc into the right shoulder.)

BTW-You can inject any muscle you want bro, you are not limited to delt and thighs. I do biceps/triceps/thighs/shoulders/pecs.

For me personally thighs are the most painful injection spot. Pecs hurt the least from my experience.

Nuteboy

Awards
Thanks for the advice Jon. I'm actually filling the BW 1/2 so I'll began to fill the syringe completely. For me 40mcg into one muscle is way too much BA but I'll reduce the dosages and fill the syringe to the bottom with BW.

I'll let you know how that works.

Thanks JonBlaze.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice Jon. I'm actually filling the BW 1/2 so I'll began to fill the syringe completely. For me 40mcg into one muscle is way too much BA but I'll reduce the dosages and fill the syringe to the bottom with BW.

I'll let you know how that works.

Thanks JonBlaze.
It is a lot easier if you inject into both muscles. 0.5cc into left side, and 0.5cc into right side, instead of the whole 1cc into a single side.

enash

Awards
What's the procedure for injecting pecs? I have been wanting to for a while but I'm worried about veins and blood vessels in there. How do you do yours exactly?

it used to kill me for the first few days, since then i dont even feel it anymore. I really have no idea if it will be the same for you, here are some tips.

How much BW are you adding? Fill the whole syringe if you aren't already.

Also start injecting both sides? It doesn't seem like you are from your above post. Do half into each side, instead of all of it into one muscle. (ex. draw up the igf-1 and then pulled the BW up to the 1cc mark. Inject 0.5cc into left shoulder and 0.5cc into the right shoulder.)

BTW-You can inject any muscle you want bro, you are not limited to delt and thighs. I do biceps/triceps/thighs/shoulders/pecs.

For me personally thighs are the most painful injection spot. Pecs hurt the least from my experience.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
spotinjections.com

I doubt you'll hit anything, just aspirate.

Nuteboy

Awards
JonBlaze I just want to say thanks for the info. regarding IGF. It really helped and I'm still using it. Although I'm still a bit sore after administrations it's managable.

I have noticed that I look more pump than usual. I guess this happens when using IGF?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
People have said it gives their muscles a more "3D" effect.

ManBeast

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
Hm this "research chemical" seems VERY interesting. How does a resident of Canada avail himself of such yummies?