MY IGFDES DISSAPEARED IN VIAL WTF WHY???

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I noticed it was dissapearing little by little today I looked and ut was inly 1drop left why did it degrade I add too my oxygen when loading or it was kept in a fridge -2 which could be too cold, each time I uses vial felt veryyy cold. Those r reason I van think of! Anyone has idea im pissed and before I order I need to know wtf happened

wellsoci

wellsoci

Awards
Hold up man. So you had a 1mg vial of des and mixed it with bw? When one says the des has a bio availability of roughly 10 days, you should use it before then or it will degrade. Degrade has to do with the potency of the peptide, not the actual volume of it. I have not heard of the actual volume of the peptide decreasing?!! I have a 10mg vial of MTII, and it has been in the frig for 3 months, and it has not disappeared. Sorry about your des...........

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
so now im on PC i can write clearly, my buddy premade the DES with AA and it was in his fridge for two months no porblems but then when i started using about a week ago i started to notice everytime i used it, it appeared to be less and less in it, i thought it was all in my mind but it wasnt, today i grabbed for it and there were only a few drops in there. I too have never heared of this happeneing. i came to conclusion it could be 3 things, one it was kept too cold in fridge which IMO cant be since ppl freeze this stuff once in AA and it perfectly fine, just like when loading test in a syrange i add extra air into my SLIN before drawing from vial so it would be easier to draw, this inturn could have had some impact sicne i kept puttin more and more oxygen in vial which i also doubt happneed, so then came third conclusion it was so cold in fridge some of it glued to the walls of vial since instead of liquid in a vial i saw two sepreate rain drop like form of liqud inside a vial so i let it sit out for 2 hrs and checked again, and nope still a rain drop for of liquid at the bottom meaning none extra glued to the walls of vial. thats where my confusion is, what happened to the liquid how did it evaporate into nothing?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
No one else has anyidea?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I doubt it, it was good for 2months then when it started to be used it disspeared quickly. No one knows what happened or cm explain it I find it curiously interesting

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I doubt it, it was good for 2months then when it started to be used it disspeared quickly. No one knows what happened or cm explain it I find it curiously interesting

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
probably because it was fake! what place did you get it from we have 2-3 company's iGF-1 Des in the lab now getting them tested. if you want PM and tell me what place and I will you if that is one of them in the lab now. that is if you want my help since we are shady...lol as you say

wellsoci

wellsoci

Awards
probably because it was fake! what place did you get it from we have 2-3 company's iGF-1 Des in the lab now getting them tested. if you want PM and tell me what place and I will you if that is one of them in the lab now. that is if you want my help since we are shady...lol as you say
Man, I knew you were going to chime in and say it disappeared because it was fake. But IBE, I am going to purchase ur des (although pricey) and run it for 2 weeks. Then run the other des I got from **** and compare.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Well it felt great on it if it was fake I would not have experienced **** from.it. but I belive I have found what was the problem

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so far great white and gen x and ergo and PP alll turn out to be fake. should we test more? we don't sell IGF des and never will because it is all fake...lol keep injecting placebo.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the problem is you don't have any brains could that be the problem? keep injecting placebo....lol you guy's are so stupid believe bro science over real lab results...real smart broscience

Well it felt great on it if it was fake I would not have experienced **** from.it. but I belive I have found what was the problem

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so it wasn't being used, and sat in the fridge for 2 months, then when you used it, every time, you had less, now it's gone.

are you sure you just didn't use it all?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yeah im sure there was 1ml in there. Anyways im getting more tomorrow and and will do the same see what going on if my theory is correct. Bye IbE dude most of the results we're noticed by my buddies who have no idea im in this stuff....

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Here is why I believe its real. First after a week + if use my buddies have noticed slight increase in my arms not my keep in mind I have still not measured them and my arms have not gotten much past 16in for yrs ( ****ty genetics but 52in ripped chest etc..) , my testicles were peanut size after igf they have actually increase to normal size, I have had trouble contracting my biceps due to goji tendon over powering muscle due to past injury ... long story but when I inject in biceps boooomb full contracts I have not had in yrs. My vascularity is way up especially in delta and traps looks like google earth, oddly enough sex drive went up too which was odd, when I flex the muscle injected I feel a unique contracting feeling never felt before. Once I injected in triceps no workout they were pumped for few hrs. Hell even my work tshirt feels tight around arms now. Btw I have not used any of the ones u mentioned....

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I have never even Heared if the peptides companies u tested... yesterday I trained without it my back and noticed big difference. And finally my weight went up lifting! Another fact I don't do placebo if a supp is ****ttt I know, I have used sups in past I had hopes for and were crap.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Could it have something to do that I kept it in a fishoil bottle in the middle of the pills. I found the vial itself to be very cold compared to the food and glass inside fridge

wellsoci

wellsoci

Awards
so far great white and gen x and ergo and PP alll turn out to be fake. should we test more? we don't sell IGF des and never will because it is all fake...lol keep injecting placebo.
Got mine from Osta, so I am gtg and getting swole!

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
we tried to order from osta but they refunded the money when they relized it was going to the lab...what does that tell you...you order your owne risk...lol if they did not have anything to hide then why not let it get tested? it's like when you get pulled over by the cops knowing your are drunk and they ask you to take the breather test and you tell them no...well you get arrested because by the courts you are guility...get it? samething goes here...you don't want to take the test well you look guilty
check out the link

http://www.prohormoneforum.com/peptides-growth-factors/48071-osta-gain-scared.html

Got mine from Osta, so I am gtg and getting swole!

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
we are the FDA of the research chem world now. we started this whole thing back in 2003 and now we are going back to regulate it..lol we created it and now we are going back to change it... nuff said...it will only get better from here...you will thank us at the end...just wait and see

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Then how would u describe what I m experiencing from what I stated bove

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yes typical answer.... its all placebo

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Thanks ;)....

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Si my buddies were taking placebos to that's why they noticed my increase in vascularity

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Fyi I just took some and chest workout and my triceps felt soon pumped deft not what I had past two days without igf

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Ppl knoe ibes history. Imo don't even bother bro..... Anyways my arms are noticeable bigger most of.my co workers noticed it not me. Ill try lr3 next to test the.diff but yeyeah DES is nice.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
usrd 60/60 today.pumps were very painful couldnt drive home. Last wks pumps were so big I.popped a blood vessel and have.bruise on my.left bicep hahhaha

Jahcuree

usrd 60/60 today.pumps were very painful couldnt drive home. Last wks pumps were so big I.popped a blood vessel and have.bruise on my.left bicep hahhaha
Jasen PM me when you get a chance pleas, my pms arent working

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jasen Anabolics 1