how do i reconstitute IGF?

BeyondGenetics

Awards
I need help with reconstituting IGF-1 long R3. I've read everything there is to read about it online, and I'm confused. Some say that it's okay to reconstitute it with bacteriostatic water. Others say that once IGF is mixed with BW, it starts to degrade. Others say to mix it with BA. The most reasonable to me advice was to mix it with BW and add some Hydrochloric acid to increase stability. I'm getting 5mg of igf in powder form and would like to reconstitute it all and make sure it will still be good 10 months from now. I've also read that proper PH balance is necessary for igf not to degrade. I have cell culture grade water which meets all usp criteria for water for injection. Maybe I should just reconstitute in that and add some hydrochloric acid??

Also, when reconstituting and storing in vials, do I need to use any filters? what equipment will i need to make sure that everything is proper? The vials that i'll be storing IGF liquid in are sterilized, and the water and IGF is sterile as well. give me some info please. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
All these younguns???????????? Geez, makes me wonder how some people get their shoes tied in the morning.

You might want to read some more.