Need help on upcoming IGF-r3 cycle

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Im going to be doing a igf cycle for 30 or 48 days during my PCT and for 2 weeks afterwards.

I will be using it at 40mcgs a day on training days PWO and at 20mcg on non training days. Or should I use the same every day? Or I could use it at 20mcg's everyday. Cant decide yet, I have read the stickies and found conflicting information.

I will be buying this, tell me if I need anything else.

60ml BW
2mg igf-r3
slin pins (not sure what guage to use, never done injections yet, I plan to practice with b12)

This is how I understand to draw up the r3 and the BW,

Draw up r3
Draw up rest of syringe with BW
Hold pin upright and tap, then press plunger till you see a drop come out
Swab thesite and inject

Or should I:
Draw up rest of syringe with BW
Hold pin upright and tap, then press plunger till you see a drop come out
Draw up r3
Swab the site and inject

Any more help would be greatly appreciated.

SyntholMan

Banned
Awards
I would not press the plunger until a drop came out, a drop could be a few micrograms wasted, you don't wanna do that, If I were you on training days i'd do 40mcg: One 20mcg shot in the morning and a 20mcg shot after training, spot injections with this stuff are good, in the morning inject subcutaneously, on non workout days, i'd take a dose around the middle of the day consisting of 20mcg. Oh yeah and draw up IGF-1 before you draw up the water, you don't want to get any BW in the igf vial! Hope that helps you out, maybe JonBlaze or Bobo can give you some better info

Grant

Awards
  • Established
So is that all the stuff I need, I am ordering from muscle research, I assume it come reconstituted and ready to inject.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
http://gpzservices.easystorecreator.com/Browse_Item_Details.asp/Item_ID/39/categ_id/14/parent_ids/0,1,14/Name/29_G_X_12#8243;_1CC,__Syringe_with_Needle._(Insulin)

I will be using these to inject with, not to small guage I hope

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
29 G is not too small, and good call on injecting IM.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Also decided on 40mcgs PWO, and 20Mcgs on non workout days. I will be running this at the end of my cycle next week during PCT. (6wk cycle first 4 weeks were 4ad/4ht/1t transdermal, weeks 2 1/2, 4 added m5aa, and weeks 5 an six were m1t and oral 4ad., had to switch to oral becuase of contact with girl issues)

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I read on CEM that you are not suppossed to shake your vial of IGFr3 as the peptides are very fragile, any truth to this, because I usually shake everything before I take it (nolva, clen, Blue nutrous)

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I read on CEM that you are not suppossed to shake your vial of IGFr3 as the peptides are very fragile, any truth to this, because I usually shake everything before I take it (nolva, clen, Blue nutrous)
I usually lay the bottle down on its side in the palm of my hand, and move my other hand over it and let it roll around between my hands. Kind of hard to describe, sort of like when you rub your hands together to warm them.

This is only for stuff like GH, as for nolva or clen, shake all you want, wont do anything.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think I am going to use 1/2 cc slin pins. Seems to me that maybe with these low doses it would be easier to measure in them? Anyone else do this?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I think I am going to use 1/2 cc slin pins. Seems to me that maybe with these low doses it would be easier to measure in them? Anyone else do this?
I use 3/10CC pins, even easier to measure.
Also- get the smallest gauge 1/2" pins you can find, I use 31g. The smaller the needle, the less scar tissue buildup.