Peptides, your advice please.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ok did peptides for 6 weeks. Ghrp 6 for 6 weeks and cjc for 4 weeks. Ghrp was dosed at 250 twice a day first two weeks then three times daily. Cjc was 200 daily. I was loving the stuff, everything was fine until i added cjc. Once i added Cjc i started getting wierd feelings.... Anxiety went through the rough. Lethargy would not pass. Was worth nothing at work, i was always wanting to sleep. Pumps were awsome! Chest started hurting, heart was racing, i sweat profusely. Any advice besides quitting? I already stopped but i was just wondering what i could of done different....
ALso tried waking up and shooting then sleeping off the sides...
Thanx!

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Was it CJC with DAC? Trying switching to Mod Grf 1-29. Everyone says that CJC without DAC is the same thing as MOD GRF 1-29, They are not the same. Lower the dose down to 100mcg once a day, If you feel fine bump to 2x a day, If you still feel good then you can switch the 3x per day. You really don't need 250mcg of GHRP-6, Lower it to 100mcg. Try using Ipamorelin and Mod GRF 1-29 for a few weeks and see how you feel.

NOG

NOG

Awards
Like Jorsn said lower the dose. There is no need for such high doses as you describe. I am currently running ghrp6+mod at 100mcg+120mcg x3 daily and it works fine. Ghrp6 desensitizes when you inject doses above 100 mcg (depending on BW), also I would start with a low dose for a few weeks (50 mcg) then progress the dosage towards the desired one.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Yeah ill try the low dose. Then taper up. 50 mcg daily for six weeks.

steevefitness

Awards
hi!! some body know where i can have peptides on line ( ghrp-6 , ipamorelin , melanotan 2 ..... ) in canada ???

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
I did the same cycle with out DAC...and I noticed the same thing...lethargic, mood in the dumps, etc. I took about 2-3 weeks to feel normal again. I believe I read somewhere this is a normal sideaffect due to the huge hgh rush. If your joints hurt you know its working.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Yeah ibond, i was dosing to high i suppose. Because i took two week break and now im back on at 50 and 25 each shot (50gh 25 cjc). Im still getting my food cravings strangely. And good pumps still. Maybe my body is sensitive to the stuff. Well im not complaining because my stuff will last forever now lol. I bought 6 bottles of both.

The main reason why i started taking this stuff was for inflammation on the digestive track, for my crohnes. Since HGH is reportedly usefull for crohnes patients. I figured well this might be a cheaper way for a little while till i can buy insured HGH through my doc. Eventually im going to post my report i have been logging. But my problem was always eating and now thanks to this stuff. Im always hungry and steadily gaining. :)

NOG

NOG

Awards
Madds87: you can safely increase the dose of ghrh (cjc, btw do you run it with dac?). I would increase it to the same as ghrp. Their saturation dose is the same from what I have recently discovered, but ive also read that you can pretty much dose ghrh from 100 mcg and high (500mcg) without any problems. This is a god example of how confusing the information regarding this is.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Yeah im dosing them both at the same. Im keeping them at the same. Its going well. And its the one without dac. i bought 6 vials. gotta finish them. im just taking them like 5 times a week. Trying it out. Im real sensitive to this stuff.

NOG

NOG

Awards
ah. Ok.. If your really sensitive of these peptides then its reasonable that you take it easy. After a while I would consider injecting them like 2-3 times a day. Then you get several GH spikes during the day and get some more positive effects. If your currently running 50/50mcg a day, you could try 25/25mcg once in the morning waking up and after workout or before bed.

Im not trying to lecture you or anything, just sharing my thoughts of different ways you can approach this:) GL!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thanx man its just hard to measure 25 since i have 25 ml of bw. i try 50 in the morning and before i go to bed. its alright. I still get good pumps.

RawPrivilige

Awards
Can some1 explain what peptides are? and what do they do??

C.R.E.A.M. get the M.O.N.E.Y. dollar dollar bill ya all!!!!