Back at it.
- 09-01-2011, 03:20 PM
Back at it.
Been outta the peptide stuff for about 3-4 years now. I'm wondering what all this talk about GHRP-2 is better than 6? I used to run 6 a lot. Anything else been around for a bit now that has been "tested" frequently?
I'm not real into spot stuff so IGF-1Lr3 is out. MGF i used to use too but doesn't seem to be talked about much.
Same guys still providing quality products?
- 09-05-2011, 11:52 PM
wow, no love...ok.
Well, I did some searching and am probably going to go back to my GHRP-6 and Peg-MGF. I was going to log it but doesn't seem there is much interest :P
09-05-2011, 11:54 PM
Log time no talk man, how have you been?
Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
09-06-2011, 12:08 AM
I know right.
Just been busy with life. Still lifting though and getting serious again. Injured my shoulder and was out for 4 months.
Looks like you got a nice little spot here as a rep, congrats.
Similar Forum Threads
- By DOMOkun in forum Training ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 12-29-2012, 12:19 PM
- By sanchezgreg18 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 10-11-2012, 10:39 AM
- By Big3upgrade in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2009, 07:46 AM
- By DreamOfWeight in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-19-2008, 09:25 PM
- By Dr Liftalot in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2006, 07:04 AM