IGF/PEG MGF/ GH/ ..combination strategy

muschulk

Awards
I have heard countless stuff, and just trying to learn from wshat i have read and came across this which i was feeling was most informative..feedback welcome... I was thinking about cycle 2

There are a few cycles I would recommend.

The first being IGF only. It works, maybe not the most efficient plan out there but it does work none-the-less.

The second would be the PegMGF/IGF combination. This is not the most efficient methos but should significantly increase the amount of time one can be on an MGF/IGF cycle and still see positive results. (This may have to be altered according to your training schedule)

Sunday - Off Training - Mid-day PegMGF 200-300mcg
Monday - Training (Afternoon)
Tuesday - Off Training - Afternoon IGF 40-80mcg
Wednesday - Training (Afternoon)
Thursday - Off Training - Afternoon IGF 40-80mcg
Friday - Training (Afternoon)
Saturday - Off Training - Afternoon IGF Injection 40-80mcg

The addition of the PegMGF will cause an increase in amount and duration of stem cell proliferation and should subside about the period of the first IGF injection. While this will not keep stem cell levels stable it should prevent the drastic decrease in stem cell numbers seen with IGF only cycles and should significantly increase cycle length.

The third would be the use of regular MGF plus the addition of IGF and woulld closely mimic the natural system.

Sunday - Off Training
Monday - Training (afternoon) - 1hr PWO MGF 50mcg in muscles trained
Tuesday - Off Training - Afternoon IGF 40-80mcg
Wednesday - Training (Afternoon) - 1hr PWO MGF 50mcg in muscles trained
Thursday - Off Training - Afternoon IGF 40-80mcg
Friday - Training (Afternoon) - 1hr PWO MGF 50mcg in muscles trained
Saturday - Off Training - Afternoon IGF 40-80mcg

seasoned peptiders please respond.. cheers

iron viking

Awards
Your best option would be PegMGF & Igf1lr3.
Shoot the muscle being worked 12-24 hours before training it with the PegMGF and shoot the Igf1lr3 straight after working out. Do not shoot the same muscle again for another 72 hours.
80mcg Igf1lr3 is to high a dose. Once your receptors are full up, the igf will bounce around your body till it find open receptors & you always have open receptors in the intestine, just ask Ronnie Coleman, or look at his pictures to see what can happen to your waist line,