8 week Ostraine cycle with bloods

matyD

matyD

Awards
Hi, my name is Mat, I'm new to this site and forums in general.
I am planning on doing a cylcle of Ostraine at 25mg/day over 8 weeks.
I'm from Australia and SARM's down this way are not very well known of. I have done 3 cycles of AAS in the past and have had some really good results, the only thing stopping me from going again are the sides, male pattern baldness runs in my family and I notice I start to shed when I jump on a cycle, loss of libido also occured quite mildly but as I was younger when on cycle and it didn't effect me too much as I had a rather high drive naturally, now aged 28 I want to steer clear of shutting my test down if possible.
So after coming across SARM's in an article on the net, the so called PRO's V's Con's really appealed to me, I have since done quite a bit of research and read a lot of forums "good and bad" on the effects and results of SARM's, namely Ostraine. I have come to the conclusion that if you can get your hands on the real deal this stuff can offer some pretty good results.
I am not using it as a PCT but instead hoping to gain some lean mass and drop some body fat at the same time.
I have just ordered my ostra and am expecting it in the post this week.
I plan on doing a full log during this 8 weeks and the 4 weeks to follow it.
I will be under going bloods prior, at 6 weeks and at 12 weeks if needed.
I am 28 yo, my weight is 79kg (174 Pounds) and I am 6ft (182cm) tall
Stay tuned to see my results

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Labs are always a welcomed addition.

Big Papa Pump

Big Papa Pump

Awards
I'm following this. Will be keen to see some progress pics also.

matyD

matyD

Awards
Still waiting on Ostra to arrive guys, shouldn't be too long now
Glad to have another Aussie on board BPP, will be posting before and afters mate.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Subbed :)

matyD

matyD

Awards
A month and a half later my Osta Sarms finally arrived, sorry about the wait guys, it took forever at no fault to the supplier, they have been great, I put it all on Australian customs.

I'm going to get my pre bloods done today to show all natural levels. I'll be starting my osta cycle shortly after. Watch this space.

Big Papa Pump

Big Papa Pump

Awards
Let the games begin. It'll be interesting to see how much lean muscle you can pack on with just Osta.

Big Papa Pump

Big Papa Pump

Awards
Bump. For update please MatyD. I trust you have completed your second set of bloods by now?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any updates on this?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
been interested int his compound laitly

pyrobatt