Height gain possible from Cjc-1295 + Ghrp-2 ?

Artigo

Awards
I'm 21--22 in March, currently 5'10/5'11 (not entirely sure), but I want to be 6'1 at least.. I train hard and eat right as I'm a competitive powerlifter, but I just don't see myself being able to grow to that height. I believe I still have maybe a year left or so to grow as I hear/read some guys keep growing until their early/mid 20's. Genetically, all of my male family members are > or equal to 6'1 (brother, cousins, grandfather, etc) with the exception of my old man who is 5'10 (thanks pops). Anyway, could these help me out? I would really appreciate some help on this issue; pros, cons etc. I have a decent wealth of knowledge on steroids (never cycled, just enjoy learning about them), but I have less information on gH/peptides. Any help of counsel on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I know this is my first post on this forum, but I so post on a number of other training forums. I just tend to lurk on several on them and this one seems quite active so I'm hoping to get some information on my particular question.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I dont think your going to grow 2-3 inches with peptides. You should only run them for 10-14wks max and i dont think anyone in the past has seen growth of even an inch.

Real HGH at a high dose and 6-10 month of stright use may make you grow a tad bit taller but your skull, organs will also grow as well.

Artigo

Awards
I dont think your going to grow 2-3 inches with peptides. You should only run them for 10-14wks max and i dont think anyone in the past has seen growth of even an inch.

Real HGH at a high dose and 6-10 month of stright use may make you grow a tad bit taller but your skull, organs will also grow as well.
Right. The side effects don't really outweigh the benefits with real HGH

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
Just curious if there's any more opinions on this..

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
You can use GHRP year round. Well GHRP-6 at least, and I do not know about it with the cjc year round. I would say give it a try, it is cheap compared to most ineffective supplements and it will give you a great boost to training anyways.

PhenomHCL

Awards
Yes its completely possible, but not with your lifestyle.
And not with those peptides either.
CJC 1293, Hexarelin and purerain plus SAM-e.
NO WEIGHT LIFTING.

Check my thread and my other posts for the full explanation on why.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
Yes its completely possible, but not with your lifestyle.
And not with those peptides either.
CJC 1293, Hexarelin and purerain plus SAM-e.
NO WEIGHT LIFTING.

Check my thread and my other posts for the full explanation on why.
just make it easier for us and paste it in here, i looked but couldn't find it.

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
there is no way you gonna gain one inch. Your growth plates in the bones are closed so the gh never have a chance to get to this receptors. only way is the chinese way: break both legs and strecht it with some tools:)

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
By the way, the height of your brother is no comparison to yours. You say you are powerlifter. You sabotage your height grow since day one of your weight training.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Keep in mind the different side effects that come with these drugs. Make sure you research them fully before you start anything

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Hgh is used in school medicine for kids with grow problems. Why kids? Because the grow plates in the bones are still open. With age of over 20 you got simply No receptors for the hgh to dock (that increases height), muscles, skull, hands and guts will grow that's all. Ronnie coleman got all these sides, but is not 7 foot height. Logic bro.