hGH PowerPatch - Have you seen it?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AgeForce® HGH Supplements from our USA-FDA certified labs

The AgeForce® 25mg HGH PowerPatch® is specifically formulated for bodybuilders and other athletes that have intense, physical fitness workout routines. It will build Strength, Lean Muscle Mass, Increase Energy, Alertness, Power, Endurance, Focus, Load Capacity, Burn Body Fat, Speed Healing, Muscle Pump, Reaction Time, Faster Recovery Time, and Increase Blood Oxygen Carrying Capacity.
The AgeForce® 25 mg HGH PowerPatch® is a safe alternative to costly HGH injections
at a fraction of the cost of HGH injections!One PowerPatch® every 5-days, delivers a trans-dermal dose of 25mg (milligrams) of HGH (Somatropin) over a 12-14 hours. That’s injection-strength! PowerPatch® Directions For Use.[/URL]
The PowerPatch® 25mg dose delivers 2,500 times more HGH (Somatropin) than any HGH patch or spray brand!
Until now, it was not possible to deliver this high-dose level of HGH in a trans-dermal patch. Our Research & Development team has been working for 2-years to overcome the limits of trans-dermal dosage strength delivery, and our new 25mg HGH PowerPatch® is the result of their extraordinary R&D efforts.
PowerPatch® is not a homeopathic patch.
It is important to differentiate the PowerPatch® from the homeopathic ExtraStrength® patches that we also offer. PowerPatch® works on an entirely different system of delivery. PowerPatch® delivers large amounts of HGH (Somatropin) directly into small capillaries, thereby increasing levels of HGH quickly. This is quite different than the Homeopathic delivery of our ExtraStrength® patches that deliver small homeopathic amounts of HGH that are sequenced to stimulate the pituitary gland to produce more natural HGH over the long-term.
Expect huge increases in: Energy, Alertness, Strength, Lean Muscle Mass, Power, Endurance, Focus, Load Capacity, Muscle Pump, Reaction Time, wound healing, and faster Recovery Time. As for excess body fat….Forget about it, it’s history!​
It’s Milligrams (mg) Not Nanograms (ng)
What exactly is 25mg of HGH (Somatropin)? Until now, every HGH patches and oral spray brands on the market, including our AgeForce® brand, are homeopathic formulations with HGH dosage content measured in nanograms (ng) One nanogram is 1/1,000,000,000 of a gram. That’s one billionth of a gram! The PowerPatch® is not a homeopathic product. The unit of measurement for the PowerPatch® dosage is milligram. (mg) That is a unit measurement of a thousandth of a gram. Each PowerPatch® contains 25/1,000 (0.025) of a gram, or 25mg. That is 2,500 times more HGH (Somatropin) than any HGH oral spray or patch brand! And if you converted the 25mg PowerPatch® HGH dosage to nanograms it would be equivalent to 25,000,000,000 (Billion) nanograms!
You Don’t Want HGH To Bypass The Liver!
Unlike claims made by some supplements, you do not want to circumvent the natural body process where the liver breaks down HGH into component “growth factors”, with IFG-1 (Insulin Growth Factor) being the growth factor most well known. It is these growth factors, each with a specific function, that make the process work at optimum levels. The PowerPatch® introduces HGH into your system that is quickly processed by the liver into various component growth factors. That process is safe, natural, and so very effective!
If you’ve ever wondered why some world-class athletes risk their reputations and livelihoods by taking HGH to elevate their athletic performance, the answer is simple: HGH works!
For the record, we don’t condone or approve of the use of any performance-enhancing supplement that is used in violation of athletic governing bodies rules and policies.)

Always consult a nutritionist, dietitian, licensed medical practitioner and a certified personal trainer prior to taking any supplement, modifying your diet and/or beginning any exercise program.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A few answers here:

1. The HGH used in the PowerPatch is real HGH, it's not illegal because it is not labeled, represented, or promoted as a topically applied hormone-containing product for drug use.

2. The HGH is delivered transdermally through molecular engineering of the HGH molecule to allow it to be passed through the skin. It is more of an innovation in the molecule than patch/delivery. It's not 3M micro-needle or ViaDor. They have done double-blind internal studies to show it works internally, but they will not release these results.

3. Why 1 patch every 5 days? That's just the "general" recommendation and it can be used more or less frequently than that depending upon desired results.

I hope these help answer any questions that might come up.

I passed the idea by AgeForce on doing pre/post bloodwork for IGF-1, and they said they'd sponsor the patches for a month, but not the blood work. Let me know if you're interested.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I bet I'll probably get the same affect if I take GABA b4 bed

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The people who've used it so far are getting different results from OTC GH boosters; carpal tunnel syndrome feelings, tingling, headrushes, etc.

I'm not going to say it's perfect in every way, but I do believe it's better than GABA. It's also risk-free to try it for 30 days with a money back guarantee. Granted you wouldn't get big results in 30 days, but you'd be able to tell if it was more or less effective than GABA. You don't even have to mail back unused patches.

Reactions: T50
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bet I'll probably get the same affect if I take GABA b4 bed
Im not a rep so take my response for what it is, I purchased a three month order and applied my first patch saturday night n will say the effects far surpassed anything GABA or a natty gh booster has done for me. Ive never felt that I was actualy in the dream but the passed couple of nights the dreams were very real and vivid.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Reactions: T50
T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
So the patch is the equivalent of 4-5iu a day? Shame, i'd love to run 2iu a day just for slimming/fat loss effect. Don't really want any added growth.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could use it just spaced out more or less than 1 patch every 5 days depending on your goals.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
HA HA HA!! The molecular weight of HGH is 22,124 daltons... How did you guys manage to find a way to make it pass through the skin?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
^HGH is really that big? Makes sense I suppose. Not a huge molecule but certainly not the size of microalbumin.

Im curious. Im not sold but im interested. I gotta read what Milas posted over the weekend when im home.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
You guys do realize that if this were real(and it's not because there is no way that HGH could EVER pass through the skin) that they would be making an absolute killing off of this! If it were legit then the bodybuilders over on Ology would be buying year supplies of this stuff, But they aren't, All you can hear is crickets in their thread on this stuff.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HA HA HA!! The molecular weight of HGH is 22,124 daltons... How did you guys manage to find a way to make it pass through the skin?
Correct, skin generally only allows molecules below 500 daltons to pass through the corneum stratum/lipid layer. Up until one year ago, it was not possible to delivery HGH transdermally. However the science of transdermal delivery is advancing very quickly. Our company has developed several proprietary laboratory techniques that enable us to use molecular engineering to prepare the HGH molequles for successful transdermal delivery.

I was wondering the same as far as I know it cannot pass through but im willing to try it if its cheaper then injections.
It's more legal and less expensive, that's for sure. Effect wise, it remains to be seen since I haven't talked to anyone who's run it long term. I'm using it for the next 3+ months.

^HGH is really that big? Makes sense I suppose. Not a huge molecule but certainly not the size of microalbumin.

Im curious. Im not sold but im interested. I gotta read what Milas posted over the weekend when im home.
Yes, hGH is a large and complex molecule. AgeForce is pretty quiet about exactly how they prepared the hGH for penetration, which leads people to be skeptical (myself included). However, after having tried it (and I've used GH peptides too), you can feel some differences. Users have reported tingling in their arms or carpal tunnel syndrome feelings, deeper sleep with more vivid dreams, and when I put it on the top of my foot my leg felt all tingly and swollen.

So I can say it's doing something, but I cannot say with certainty what it is doing. I would really like to see bloodwork myself, some baseline IGF-1 levels and then after the patches. That's probably the best test we could do.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ima go on autoship for this starting next month and blast here and there with two or three patches at three month cycles.
I'm doing a patch on my leg day and my chest day, so 2 patches a week. We'll see if it has any benefits. Right now my shoulder and wrist which have had nagging injuries are feeling better (been hurt for 2 and 6 months respectively), but I'm also using the Muscle Recovery Gel which provides immediate relief.

Im not sold since they won't post study but im bored and more gh is always better so ill try it.
I know, I would really like some hard data supporting it. I'd love to see before/after IGF-1 levels from a reputable user.

You guys do realize that if this were real(and it's not because there is no way that HGH could EVER pass through the skin) that they would be making an absolute killing off of this! If it were legit then the bodybuilders over on Ology would be buying year supplies of this stuff, But they aren't, All you can hear is crickets in their thread on this stuff.
Right, HGH in it's natural form cannot pass through the skin, it's too big. The molecular preparation AgeForce does is what lets it pass through. They won't say what they're doing, so I still am skeptical. However, that doesn't pevent me from experimenting. I'm a rep now, but before I was I ordered the HGH patches to compare to peptides I've used.

I just really started posting at Ology, so I don't know the board too well. I believe AM has gotten more information and attention from AgeForce and SHR, so that's why I think the topic is bigger over here. I don't see much on LeanGains on Ology either, but it doesn't mean that's less effective, just not as communicated.

There are a lot of questions on it, so stay tuned and we'll see how it works out. I'm going to try and get as much information as I can posted on it.