DESPERATE, I NEED HELP!

SyntholMan

Banned
Awards
the guy I ordered from had forgot to send me some BW to dilute my igf-1, can I still draw out my desired amt of igf-1 and inject it subcutaneously with the same results??????

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no, The main problem i see is that you will lose a lot in the needle. That is not good when you're using such a tiny amount.

Just wait a few days and get BW before you start.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BTW pretty much everyone who has used igf-1 has decided in favor of IM injections as apposed to sub-q, i think it should work better

fiddler

Awards
i was about to say. you want to do IM shots. it slows the dump into blood and you get a boost for that particular muscle.

you definitely want to wait for the BW to dilute with. your body will NOT like straight BA.

fiddler

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Even too high a diluted concentration..I have the bruises to show for it, lol.

Not having BW on hand is not a very good reason to title a thread with the words "Desperate..HELP!"

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
You can get bac water to your doorstep in 3-4 days if you order now.

No reason to fret over a few days.

SyntholMan

Banned
Awards
yeah, I got some already from a pharmacy, I had such a hard time getting it, anyways, I injected in my calves, and today i have a freaky huge lump in each calf, it looks pretty cool

th0m

Awards
I've got 100mcg powder vials of IGF. I've got both BW and BA. How should I mix it?
I thought I could use only BA...

gobig1

Awards
for "mixing" inside the IGF vial/bottle ........ONLY USE BA

in the syringe is where you add the BW to dilute and ease the pain from the BA injection. Even then, you will get a little pain from the BA.