the guy I ordered from had forgot to send me some BW to dilute my igf-1, can I still draw out my desired amt of igf-1 and inject it subcutaneously with the same results??????

2. no, The main problem i see is that you will lose a lot in the needle. That is not good when you're using such a tiny amount.

Just wait a few days and get BW before you start.

3. BTW pretty much everyone who has used igf-1 has decided in favor of IM injections as apposed to sub-q, i think it should work better

4. i was about to say. you want to do IM shots. it slows the dump into blood and you get a boost for that particular muscle.

you definitely want to wait for the BW to dilute with. your body will NOT like straight BA.

5. Even too high a diluted concentration..I have the bruises to show for it, lol.

Not having BW on hand is not a very good reason to title a thread with the words "Desperate..HELP!"

6. You can get bac water to your doorstep in 3-4 days if you order now.

No reason to fret over a few days.

7. yeah, I got some already from a pharmacy, I had such a hard time getting it, anyways, I injected in my calves, and today i have a freaky huge lump in each calf, it looks pretty cool

8. I've got 100mcg powder vials of IGF. I've got both BW and BA. How should I mix it?
    I thought I could use only BA...

9. Quote Originally Posted by th0m
    I've got 100mcg powder vials of IGF. I've got both BW and BA. How should I mix it?
    I thought I could use only BA...

10. Quote Originally Posted by th0m
    use BA

11. Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze
    use BA
    for "mixing" inside the IGF vial/bottle ........ONLY USE BA

in the syringe is where you add the BW to dilute and ease the pain from the BA injection. Even then, you will get a little pain from the BA.

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEED HELP!!!!! *****DESPERATELY*****
    By TrynaImprove in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-29-2015, 10:15 AM
  2. Advice on choosing a PCT. Desperately need help.
    By Hurley3 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-20-2014, 11:54 AM
  3. Need Help Desperately
    By largeitalian in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 07:51 AM
  4. Desperately Need Help!
    By eazy90 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 04:56 PM
  5. Need Help: I got Sore Nipples!