IGF update and misinfo.

1. Mr. GH

IGF update and misinfo.

I have read all or most of the posts concerning R3 IGF over the past few days. THere is so much contradictory info. I don't know one more thing than I knew (at least definitevely) b4 Iread them. One guy says 40-50 mcg to start some say 60-80 - then Dave PAlumbo chimes in with no more than 20mcg. then some say same results possible with 20mcg as 40mcg. Some say inject b4 lifting some say after lifting - some report nauseau others none. Reports of "uncontrollable pumps" from the first day. Hair regrowth - I even read one post were the guy was noticing growth and bodyfat loss as well as hair regrowth and other incredible wonders within 2 days!!!! I thought it was a joke. Then continued to read Palumbos take and sites Facial deformity hand and feet growth and thickening of the bones!!! AWESOME!!! That would explain why almost all of todays BB's look like mutants from another planet. Has anyone taken a good hard look at the size of the faces and heads on todays pro's ??? NO one says anything about this. Want proof pick up a magazine from 5 yrs ago or less - look at Dexter Jackson or Jay CUtler or Ronnie Coleman or Dennis James - their faces didn't look like that - especially Dexters - what the hell happened to his head? BTW - Dave must have gotten the info late cause I don't know if he got the memo but he looks like a Neanderthal man - I knew him college age and BELIEVE ME he doesn't look like the same person I think he might have had to get a new social security card. He is quite possible the ugliest man alive.
    Now to me - I started 3 days ago and you know what I notice? NOTHING!!! should I say it again - NOTHING - No pumps, no nauseau, no nothing. I injected one day b4 workout then next day after in the muscles I worked out. Using MR's and did everything correct. MAybe just maybe we'd be better reading posts from a site not sponsored by MR? HHMMMM?????
    If things change I'll let u all know. Not betting on it though.

2. IBE Representative
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

wow 3 days and no improvement! **** i'd throw it out, must be useless.

As for your questions:
    Use 40mcg daily in the beginning. Inject PWO.

BTW-I ignored the ramble you have in the middle about bb's looking like mutants.
  3. Mr. GH

Not quite what I was saying there Blaze. Have you read how many posts that throw down these ridiculous results within 3 days? There are at least 10 posts containing some type of ridiculousness about incredible happenings within 3 or less days! I was just saying in my 3 days not only nothing miraculous but nothing at all. OK? 15 yrs under the belt here - I'm hardly the guy who injects on Mon. and says " I feel something" on Tuesday. If most people get "incredible pumps" why haven't I gotten any pump out of the ordinary at all? IS there a "pump buildup" that I'm waiting for? Sorry to be a bit skeptical but seriously how easy would it be for it to be "snake oil"? Like something like that has never happened b4 in the BB'ing world - please. When it works you'll be the first to know JB. I never said it wouldn't work just expressing my skepticism. I'm allowed to do that right? Seriously Thanks for the info. you've been very nice to answer my posts and private messages. Having done GH for 3 yrs. feel free to ask any info. I have plenty to offer - not from he said she said but from real world use.

Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze

As for your questions:

BTW-I ignored the ramble you have in the middle about bb's looking like mutants.
    •   

4. Mr. GH

Wait - I missed the ramble comment. Ignoring it must mean its not true? Come on now. You can't be serious.

Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze

As for your questions:

5. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. GH
    MAybe just maybe we'd be better reading posts from a site not sponsored by MR? HHMMMM?????
    Maybe not. If you actually think MR has anything to do with what is posted here then your sadly mistaken. Lets keep your conspsiracy theories and bull**** to yourself. I don't appreciate you suggesting that since MR sponsors this forum that people are lying. If you have that attitude then you can take it right out the ****in door.

3 days and your already spouting this crap. What a ****ing joke.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  6. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. GH
    15 yrs under the belt here - I'm hardly the guy who injects on Mon. and says " I feel something" on Tuesday. If most people get "incredible pumps" why haven't I gotten any pump out of the ordinary at all? IS there a "pump buildup" that I'm waiting for? Sorry to be a bit skeptical but seriously how easy would it be for it to be "snake oil"? .
    No, you're the guy that injects Monday, feels nothing Tuesday and claims "snake oil".

Its not snake oil because he gets it directyl from Gropep which a complete bitch to deal with and you're lucky it they will actually sell it to you.

Just because you don't feel anything in 3 days doesn't mean its bogus or fake. You better wise up before you start calling a sponsor here selling "snake oil".

Gee I don't feel my GH within 3 fays, it must be fake. Gee I don't feel my tren in 3 dyas so it must be fake. You know ridiculous you sound? 15 years under your belt? That doesn't mean ****. It could have been 15 years of stupidity for all I know.

You obvisouly did not read all the info about IGF-1 because your even state in your PM to me that you are taking in less than 100g of carbs all the time when most if not all threads suggest you NEED to take carbs to utlize IGF-1. You want a pump? CHange your ****in diet. Pumps are pretty rare when your glycogen depleted. Gee it must be MR's stuff. Its fake......Right.

The rest of your PM I couldn't even understand what the hell you are saying.

"Also my bloated head is this from my prolonged GH use - I am on a low carb diet all the time less than 100grams I take proviron and liquidex - never more than 500 mg of Sust and 300 mg of Tren and 400 mg of MAsteron. AM I going to look even worse on this ****?"

1. It sounds like you don't know WTF you are doing.

2. Your diet sucks.

3. Don't ever insinuate that opinions are being bought here and our sponsors sell "snake oil" you ****ing jackoff.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cycle decision update and questions...
    By Jergo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 04-27-2004, 08:27 PM
  2. IGF-1 and diet ?
    By Jeff in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-16-2004, 12:15 PM
  3. IGF-1 and Carbs
    By gorge in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-11-2004, 06:29 PM
  4. IGF-1 and Cancer
    By ex_banana-eater in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-07-2004, 01:03 PM
  5. IGF-1 and its analogue(LR3IGF-I) and sides?
    By Achilles in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-08-2003, 11:33 PM