would igf-1-lr3 help wound shoots heal??

1. Registered User
    Answers

would igf-1-lr3 help wound shoots heal??

Hello everyone im new to this forum and was in need of some help. I was shoot in both legs 4 months ago.. the bullet went in and came out. it did not damage ant artery or bone what so over. i was very lucky even tho it was a close shoot. i was walking in no lees than 2 3 days.. and now i have recover and can run at full speed and range of motion is good in both legs.. im a soccer player and im getting ready for college season.. im on a cycle now but was very interested in igf1. i heard in websites that it promotes healing in wounds. is that true?? and will i see good results from it??

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by turco100 View Post
    Hello everyone im new to this forum and was in need of some help. I was shoot in both legs 4 months ago.. the bullet went in and came out. it did not damage ant artery or bone what so over. i was very lucky even tho it was a close shoot. i was walking in no lees than 2 3 days.. and now i have recover and can run at full speed and range of motion is good in both legs.. im a soccer player and im getting ready for college season.. im on a cycle now but was very interested in igf1. i heard in websites that it promotes healing in wounds. is that true?? and will i see good results from it??
    cann any one helpp please????

Similar Forum Threads

1. Vascularity for gym/photo shoots
    By bdcc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 11:30 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 09:17 PM
  3. Plaxico Shoots himself
    By Fastone in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 12:12 PM
  4. DEA agent shoots himself in the foot
    By CRUNCH in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 09:54 PM
  5. Rapper accidentally shoots himself to his death!
    By Atlas in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-08-2005, 03:04 PM