would igf-1-lr3 help wound shoots heal??

turco100

Awards
Hello everyone im new to this forum and was in need of some help. I was shoot in both legs 4 months ago.. the bullet went in and came out. it did not damage ant artery or bone what so over. i was very lucky even tho it was a close shoot. i was walking in no lees than 2 3 days.. and now i have recover and can run at full speed and range of motion is good in both legs.. im a soccer player and im getting ready for college season.. im on a cycle now but was very interested in igf1. i heard in websites that it promotes healing in wounds. is that true?? and will i see good results from it??

turco100

Awards
Hello everyone im new to this forum and was in need of some help. I was shoot in both legs 4 months ago.. the bullet went in and came out. it did not damage ant artery or bone what so over. i was very lucky even tho it was a close shoot. i was walking in no lees than 2 3 days.. and now i have recover and can run at full speed and range of motion is good in both legs.. im a soccer player and im getting ready for college season.. im on a cycle now but was very interested in igf1. i heard in websites that it promotes healing in wounds. is that true?? and will i see good results from it??
cann any one helpp please????