What does Bobo Mean?

Nuteboy

Awards
I was reading over the sticky info posted by Bobo and got confused. I know this may sound stupid but I have to know.

The statement I'm confused about discusses how to load IFG1. This is what Bobo said.

"Draw out your desired amount and back load a slin pin. Add enough Bacteriostatic Water to fill the U100 syringe completely."

So do I draw out the desire amount I'll use from the IGF-1 ( lets say 40mcg) then I remove the insulin pin and insert into the Bacteriostatic Water and draw out enough water to fill up the U100 syringe?

Then I inject IM? Is that what Bobo means? Sorry but I have to ask. The most stupid question is not asking, right?

Nuteboy

Awards
One last question GH-Man. If I don't dilute the ba will and just take it "straight" IM will it burn?

I only ask cuz someone said I don't need to dilute as they did not experience any pain when injecting IM. Thanks.

GH_MAN

Awards
One last question GH-Man. If I don't dilute the ba will and just take it "straight" IM will it burn?

I only ask cuz someone said I don't need to dilute as they did not experience any pain when injecting IM. Thanks.
well i can let you know in about 5 days.....lol starting soon..
gh

KILROZ

Awards
ok now i'm confused as well. i have a few bottles of IGF coming in here soon. i thought it just came in a vial already mixed with bacteriostatic water? if someone could tell me how it comes and how to measure it i'd appreciate it. i figured it came already diluted and it was a certain mg/ml and you just measured it and injected it. what's all this talk about sucking out the IGF then sucking BA into the same syringe? SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP I AM LOST NOW

GH_MAN

Awards
ok now i'm confused as well. i have a few bottles of IGF coming in here soon. i thought it just came in a vial already mixed with bacteriostatic water? if someone could tell me how it comes and how to measure it i'd appreciate it. i figured it came already diluted and it was a certain mg/ml and you just measured it and injected it. what's all this talk about sucking out the IGF then sucking BA into the same syringe? SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP I AM LOST NOW
it comes diluted in ba, (benzol alcohol) if you order it form MR then you have 1mg(1000micro) in 1cc of ba, once you extract the igf from the vial you then extract some bacteriostatic water from a different vial into the same pin as the igf, by doing this you will not change the amout of igf you are injecting. you are only diluting it even further so that you wont lose much in the pin when you inject.

gh

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if you ordered from Muscle research it comes pre-diluted.

All you have to do is draw up your desired amount, draw up some BW seperately and inject.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Yes it will burn, and more than likely leave a big ass bruise. Also when taking in such a little amount you have to realize a lot is going to stay in the needle. When you dilute it, less igf-1 will stay in the needle. When using a little tiny amount like 40mcg, you can't afford to not get more if not all of it.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it comes diluted in ba, (benzol alcohol) if you order it form MR then you have 1mg(1000micro) in 1cc of ba, once you extract the igf from the vial you then extract some bacteriostatic water from a different vial into the same pin as the igf, by doing this you will not change the amout of igf you are injecting. you are only diluting it even further so that you wont lose much in the pin when you inject.

gh
damn you beat me, lol

Nuteboy

Awards
Question for ya JonBlaze

Hey Jon I just got back from vacation so I'm just reading your post. First off thank you very much for replying to my post.

I do have another question. You mentioned that 40mcg is "considered" using very little. This will be my first time using IGF so I read "on this board" that beginners need to start w/ 40 to 50mcg. Should I use more? Like maybe 70mcg's? Just asking. Thanks Jon

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Jon I just got back from vacation so I'm just reading your post. First off thank you very much for replying to my post.

I do have another question. You mentioned that 40mcg is "considered" using very little. This will be my first time using IGF so I read "on this board" that beginners need to start w/ 40 to 50mcg. Should I use more? Like maybe 70mcg's? Just asking. Thanks Jon
no not what i meant. 40mcg is a small amount of liquid but an effective dose.

I meant that since it's such a tiny amount of solution a lot will be left sitting in the needle of the syringe if you do not dilute.

I think 40mcg is a very good dosage, actually thats exactly how much i'm using right now.