Igf-1 real world results

Mac5150

Awards
I've pulled about a million articles up on this stuff and the only thing I can see is that there are toms of what ifs with it. My main reason for using the stuff is for new muscle cell creation. I read that it does infact do this but has anyone here had it happen? And how in the hell would you know really?

Second is that there seems to be lots of different views on when to take it. Ed, eod, and e3d seem to be the answers ive seen. I'm currently doing the Ed(.33 split in two).

The research also is inconclusive on proper ways to store it once it's mixed. I am currently have mine refrigerator. Prior to mixing it I had it frozen in the freezer. I have read that after it is mixed that it would be ok stored in a drawer at room temp. Is that correct?

Ok lots of questions but all I'm really looking for is someone who uses or has used it and the ways they went about everything. Throw in some results and I'll be as happy as a pig in poo. Thanks

Knotch

Knotch

Awards
I've used both pre and post workout. Mainly used to help with a few injuries. I personally like it better pre.

A few years ago when not working out, I would weigh around 160. 5mg of IGF, some rehab exercises, and a few years later I walk around closer to 180. BF% might be a point higher though. I'm buying size 34-36 pants but my waist is 30-32 which kinda sucks. Too much junk in the trunk now.

Upper body has gained some size also despite not doing any injections there since my shoulder injury a few years ago. Didn't use to gain muscle but it certainly does that. Only used pre workout/ rehab. Never noticed any slimming effects but then again never had a diet or exercise program conducive to such things while on.

Keep it in the fridge.

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
I've ran IGF-1 several times in the past. To be honest with you I never got results that were all that spectacular, I think GH and insulin is the key. Everyone you see who is big as **** has never JUST USED IGF-1, they've always ran GH. I believe GH and insulin is still king

Mac5150

Awards
Thank you both for your reply.

I've been taking it for about a week now 2 times a day(.33 split). Today I woke up with that pumped feeling so that was new considering I generally wake up feeling flat. Other than that can't really say at the moment.

Gonna go with 1 bottle by itself for now but I will use the second near end of year with pmax.

I guess it is different person to person so I'm keeping optimistic for the time being. I'm not expecting to blow up but I do like the possibilities of extra muscle cells. After close to 18 years of lifting I have come to realize that genetics are a bitch and anything that can change that is interesting to say the least.

MingMing

MingMing

Awards
I did 100 mcg of IGF-1 LONG per day for 20 days in a row. I was dieting and doing cardio 45min twice a day....it seemed to increase fat burning the same rate as 10 iu of gh per day. Noticeable results but - you had to put in the work. Lost 3 lbs of fat per week instead of the usual 2 lbs. The real crazy thing i still remember....the CRAZY ****ING DREAMS!!! I MEAN FREAKING CRAZY - LIKE REAL...I'LL GET UP TO PISS...IT WAS LIKE I PUT THE DREAM ON PAUSE AND WENT BACK TO SLEEP TURNED IT BACK ON ....REMEMBERED EVERYTHING IN THE MORNING!! WAS WORTH THE PRICE OF ADMISSION ALONE!!!

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
I noticed I becamce more "vascular" and stayed that way! Its weird, I got veins near my belly button, and rib cage that I NEVER had before....(Atleast not visable).

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe it does help if your insulin sensitivity sucks and you don't do well with carbs, that is where it can shine either in PCT or just during dieting in general. Pre-workout this stuff gave me the most insane pumps I have ever had, my chest would double in size it seemed like and my legs would turn rock hard. Whether or not it was a contributing factor to me leaning out I can't say for sure, I like GHRPs and GHRHs for that over an extended period like 8 weeks.

MingMing

MingMing

Awards
Any ideas? I have read many threads....too many theories...I have 1mg IGF-1 long, 100 iu gh, insulin, t3, clen and gear. I am 238lbs @ 8.8% bodyfat - I want to get to 7% and maybe put on some size on weak legs. Should I run everything together? or is using IGF-1 and insulin pointless if i were to trying to get leaner. Any help is appreciated...the more I read the more I'm confused!!! The one point that I really don't understand is why you take insulin/gh to get leaner...when I was in Venice beach 12 yrs ago..guys were running gh/slin for precontest. Why slin to get leaner? Any help is appreciated.

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
Any ideas? I have read many threads....too many theories...I have 1mg IGF-1 long, 100 iu gh, insulin, t3, clen and gear. I am 238lbs @ 8.8% bodyfat - I want to get to 7% and maybe put on some size on weak legs. Should I run everything together? or is using IGF-1 and insulin pointless if i were to trying to get leaner. Any help is appreciated...the more I read the more I'm confused!!! The one point that I really don't understand is why you take insulin/gh to get leaner...when I was in Venice beach 12 yrs ago..guys were running gh/slin for precontest. Why slin to get leaner? Any help is appreciated.

The slin wasnt to get leaner, its a storage hormone, helping with amino acid transportation, GH is fat burning if you will....so obviously its a good stack! PM me, I got a question for you btw!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
once a day, pre, 3x a week. 4O by lateral. Noticed size growth in arms which stopped growing 2 yrs ago

MingMing

MingMing

Awards
F**k it - Im whacking it all!!

F**k it - Im whacking it all!! I decided to run it all!!! 100 mcg bi lateral IGF-1 post workout, 5iu gh morning, 5iu at night, 30 iu fast slin before workout (it takes longer than normal to kick in for me - not sensitive to it at all). I'm taking deca, test, primo, tren - Maybe 1500mg wk total. I'm gonna 5 on 2 off, to get it to last about 2 wks. Im only after 2-3 lbs fat loss and maybe 1 lb muscle growth. I'm not sure about the quality of the IGF-1 long. I've got a training partner (first time in a while). We are training for real (arms yesterday)- 60lb db incline and preacher curl, 185lb skullcrushers, 315 close grip bench etc. So it won't be a lack of trying if i dont get some results - IT WILL BE THAT MY GEAR IS GARBAGE!!!

"Pray daily to the muscle gods - they are listening..."

*** I started the igf-1 3 days ago but the gh/igf-1/slin yesterday: pissed 10 times last night - woke up today leaner, weighed the same 235lbs in morning but less water, some real fat loss around abs, obique's. Ate 300 gm protein yesterday, 200 gms in 3 meals after workout.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
ive never done igf, what would you recomened i do?
i plan on running it with ghrp6, test/eq/tren/t3
if im trying to bring up arms, just pin bi/tricep in different spots say 40mcg per arm 3x week, even if i dont do arms still shoot it pre wo or first thing in morning? i know it should be synergic wit ghrp6 because that stuff makes me hungry. i usually do 200mcg 3x daily, so i was gonna do 40mcg bilateral IGFlr3 pre workout + 200mcg ghrp6 post work out. i plan on training at night. how long pre workout?

drizzzo

Awards
im starting to take IGF-1 extreme with Thermolife E-Bol. After that then I may start some PH if I really need to.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
We are talkin about injectable igf1 the real stuff

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
im starting to take IGF-1 extreme with Thermolife E-Bol. After that then I may start some PH if I really need to.
Think youve gotten lost somewhere along the way bud...

MingMing

MingMing

Awards
10 days on 100mcg IGF1,gh,slin results

I'm finished my little run...Did 100 mcg IGF1 r3 bi lateral post in bodyparts, 7 of 10 days i stacked that with 5 -10 iu gh and 40 iu slin post and 25 mcg t3, was on deca,tren,test 1500mg wk. I was 235 lbs @ 8.8% when I started - I'm 240 lbs @ 7.9% this morning. I look leaner than calipers tell me I am. My wife says I 'LOOK' alot bigger. So could be just temporary look from the igf1, that 3-d look people talk about and holding some extra water but I have real fat loss and muscle gain. I have been training for 25yrs and doing gear on on off for 20. I am going out of town to work for a week - when I get back I'm going to get 3mg of igf1 and 6 of MGF PEG.

Any advice for the PEG? 200mcg post?

"Don't ever forgot the fallen"