Still not feelin nothin on GHRP 6 and GFR 1-29; Is this normal??

jaredmb05

Awards
Pep source was 100% legit.. third day and was pinning both @ 100mcgs x3 a day tried GHP at 125 yeasterday amd 175 mcs this morning; only got mildly hungry.. is this supposed to happen or has carrying these around with me messed them up... i keep them cold but maybe them moving fs them up???

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Try 300-400mcg GHRP, I bet you feel hungry. It takes a higher dose IMO to get the hunger, anywhere around 150mcg you won't feel it. When I want to induce hunger with GHRP-6, I go to ~500mcg, but I dose everything high.

My standard dose for Ipa is 300mcg and 150mcg Mod GRF 1-29 with 200mcg Huperzine and EGCG, I don't "feel" it (the headrush at least) below that.

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
I'm running 150mcg twice a day of G6. Specifically I sleep harder, countered by waking up periodically from hunger pain...lol, when I wake up my hands feel engorged with blood, my workout pumps are insane. I haven't noticed any leaning affects of it yet. I'm on my second month now and plan to switch to G2 and 171/196 after I run out of the G6.

jaredmb05

Awards
I heard Dat say anything above 200 mcgs is waisting it???

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
300-400mcg is tops for effect. After 100mcg, 50% is used, then after 200mcg 25% is used. However, some suppliers seem underdosed...

jaredmb05

Awards
You claim your Pep source was 100% legit....Did it come from your personal lab ? Did you oversee the manufacturing process ? Did you see the quality reports ? How do you even know whats in that little vial ?Everyone is so eager and willing to shoot up some some mystery powder from china, it blows me away.....
Chiill shorty!I'm just saying I know.. Stuff isn't from China. I asked if this was a normal circumstance to someNot your views about what everyone else does

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You claim your Pep source was 100% legit....

Did it come from your personal lab ? Did you oversee the manufacturing process ? Did you see the quality reports ? How do you even know whats in that little vial ?

Everyone is so eager and willing to shoot up some some mystery powder from china, it blows me away.....
I prefer US made mystery powders, keeps people employed.