Pease! Help with starting HGH

Mike177

Awards
Hello!
I have been doing some reading on HGH for the past month or so and am very interested in doing a 6-12 month cycle of it. I am 23, 6'2, 200lbs and around 13-14% body fat % according to my scale (I don't trust body fat % from scales, but that's the best figure I have). I have never used Anabolics or HGH in the past. What I would like to do is loose a fair amount of fat and get very lean as well as gain muscle mass. I have been thinking about using HGH to lean up, then later in the future use something else to bulk up once my body fat % is down where I want it to be. Basically I want to be lean with lots of muscle definition, but I'm not looking to get giant, at least just yet - unless I can achieve these simultaneously, witch from my understanding does not work quite as well as doing cutting and bulking cycles separately. Is this true?

My main questions are:

How effective would HGH be for me at my age and for my goals?

What, if anything, should I stack it with to increase effectiveness? I'm willing to spend the money but would like to see the best results I can get safely.

I want to have blood work done prior to starting HGH as well as on the way, what specifically should I have checked? I'm going to get my IFG-1 levels checked tomorrow. My current physician will do this for me, but I wouldn't mind seeing an endocrinologist to help monitor my health and progress (I'm not looking for one to give me a prescription to HGH, it's just for safety) - Is this 100% necessary or I'm I over worrying? I like to be as safe as I can when possible.

The main side effect I am concerned about is joint stiffness and carpel tunnel. Are these permanent or will they go away after I cease using HGH?

Are there other substances better suited for my goals? My main concern with anabolics are hair loss and HGH comes across to me as being possibly safer to use and I like all the other benefits it provides. As I have been an insomniac for my entire life.

I am very serious and dedicated about reaching my goals, and I feel this may be my best route. Thank you very much in advance for any help you may be able to provide!