HGH FRAG + IPAMORELIN + CJC-1295 (w/o DAC) + IGF DES + Intermettient fasting help

jakedamuus

Awards
Looking at recomping. Was thinking of running them as follows

On non workout days (fasted until 2pm then mostly protein and fats)
100mcg Ipamorelin + 100mcg CJC-1295 + Hgh Frag 500mcg

45 minutes later fasted cardio

100mcg Ipamorelin + 100mcg CJC-1295 + Hgh Frag 500mcg at lunchtime

100mcg Ipamorelin + 100mcg CJC-1295 Pre Bed

On Workout Days (Fasted training apart from 10grams EAA. Fasted Until about 2pm usually workout 1pm)

100mcg Ipamorelin + 100mcg CJC-1295 + Hgh Frag 500mcg
45 minutes later fasted cardio

100mcg Ipamorelin + 100mcg CJC-1295 + Hgh Frag 500mcg at about lunchtime then 45mins later train

Immediately PWO 80mcg IGF DES followed by carb up

Questions
Will there be any problems with that dosing schedule? Is that the ideal way to be run?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks awesome. Personally, I wouldnt use frag at lunch on non workout days. Throw in a good bulbine product to go with it. You need to log this bro. Ipa and mod 1-29 makes for some killer sleep. You may wanna throw in some L carnitine with your pre cardio dose. Hope that helps

jakedamuus

Awards
awesome thanks for your input. Not likely going to run it for a few months yet due to $$$, but will log when i do

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
You don't need Frag if you're already running Ipam and Mod grf. Either use Frag 200mcg 4 to 5 times per day or do Ipam/Mod grf 100mcg 3x per day. If you really want to waste your money then go for it.

956Vette

Awards
You don't need Frag if you're already running Ipam and Mod grf. Either use Frag 200mcg 4 to 5 times per day or do Ipam/Mod grf 100mcg 3x per day. If you really want to waste your money then go for it.
Agreed, no reason to run gh frag here...particularly if $$/ value is a consideration

jakedamuus

Awards
sounds good will drop the frag. does the dosing the ipam + mod grf pre workout and igf des post make sense? figured since i wll be more or less fasted there would be a nice rise is FFA that could be utilised during the workout. Although most people seem to do des pre which would mean taking in carbs

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out datbtrue in Google before u throw out the frag bro

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I never said throw away the Frag, I said there is no point in using it alongside the GHRP/GHRH. Save the Frag for later. Dose the Frag 200mcg 5 times a day or every two hours in a fasted state or 250mcg 4 times a day in a fasted state.