Follistatin cycle 10 days

jjsafari

Awards
Well i figured id log this. i got my follistatin from the company that sports the red and black vials.

100mcg a day gonna try to train everyday. thinking of taking a break day in between since some people seem to be doing pulse dosing with this.

stats: 5'7
177-180lbs
11%bf
goal: make arms bigger since they lag way behind my shoulders and a good bit behind my back and chest

Day one: 100mcg Sub.

well did biceps today, focusing on full controlled reps to try to stretch my muscles and fascia to ignite some growth since they are lagging in comparison to the rest of my body.

Workout was good, felt good. However, as soon as i pushed the plunger, i felt the pain. it was like winstrol all over again accept not quite as bad, but 7 hours later it hasnt subsided.

the spot is a little puffy and painful but it is bearable.

i plan to do some ipamorelin since gh reduces myostatin from what i have read.

any input is appreciated, any questions i will try to answer. and if i die tell my imaginary kids i dont love them. see you tomorrow.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subd very interested in this compound

what is it mixed with?
Acetic acid or BAC water?

this could be reason for bad injection

jjsafari

Awards
BAC water. and on to day 2

100mcg in the leg IM, no pain yet today thank god. i have gotten a fever like feeling blood pressure is @174/60.

today at the gym i did tris and a little bit of chest. like i said trying to ignite growth in my arms. i got some okay pumps, and my bis are still sore from yesterday and usually they arent ever sore. i have some high hopes for this compound but so far nothing spectacular.

also i recommend some caffeine lol, i got enough sleep last night but im feeling blehhhhh.

since i dont focus on my chest anymore i capped out at 4 reps of 275. i used to go higher but now i do solely very close grips to put more work on my tris.

as of right now im sweating sitting down so hopefully my body is mobilizing some fat.

day 3 is tomorrow im thinking leg day, however my joints are extra achey today

jjsafari

Awards
day 3, did back today because thats what my buddy wanted to do. no strength increase but im feeling a little drier, maybe its the fever lol. i notice a big increase in body temperature and blood pressure a couple hours after injection. and also i have another welt from the inject today but yesterday feels fine.

i have gotten hungrier though

jjsafari

Awards
day 4 missed the gym today because my girl injured herself on the way there lol. good job :/ but no fever today but the injection was a little painful. still not seein any growth. im eating at least 4k cals a day sometimes 7k

jjsafari

Awards
i thnk im looking a little leaner and i havent been doing cardio. so i guess thats a plus, or could just be the sickness that comes with it lol. im going to check the scale today and see what that says

jjsafari

Awards
another day down.

did bi's again today got a little more strength to be honest. even with doing some really long rep trying to stretch out that muscle. hopefully ill notice some growth. the gym scale said i was at 176 though. usually in the morning im at 177 and by night im 180-181

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
On average, when is it supposed to kick in?

jjsafari

Awards
idk ive heard you get gains from day3 to like 20 days later

jjsafari

Awards
day 6, had a little more strength today. did some chest and calves. not really feeling a pump off of it like some people had mentioned. but no fever today and still looking a littttttttle bit leaner. ill probably check the scale tomorrow morning

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
my first question to you would be what the hell your doing using follistatin at only 180 lbs? My next question would be how much you paid for this product? Real follistatin (which is damn near impossible to find, even on black market) is going to cost you upwards of 2-3 g's to use for only a few short weeks.

jjsafari

Awards
my first question to you would be what the hell your doing using follistatin at only 180 lbs? My next question would be how much you paid for this product? Real follistatin (which is damn near impossible to find, even on black market) is going to cost you upwards of 2-3 g's to use for only a few short weeks.
Ah yes a question that is asked a thousand times a day. whats wrong with 180lbs? do i want to be a huge bodybuilder? no i dont. i just want to be strong and have a maintainable muscle mass. so thats why the "hell" im doing anything. As far as "real" who ever knows what your doing is real anyways.

as far as the source, i have only tried a few things from them before and they were okay. but for this product who knows if anyone is good to go on that.

and also coors, do you recommend i do steroids instead? is that what your advocating? peptides will always be safer than that

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
Ah yes a question that is asked a thousand times a day. whats wrong with 180lbs? do i want to be a huge bodybuilder? no i dont. i just want to be strong and have a maintainable muscle mass. so thats why the "hell" im doing anything. As far as "real" who ever knows what your doing is real anyways.

as far as the source, i have only tried a few things from them before and they were okay. but for this product who knows if anyone is good to go on that.

and also coors, do you recommend i do steroids instead? is that what your advocating? peptides will always be safer than that

Dude, no disrespect intended but do you even know what follistatin is? Real follistatin safer than steroids? **** no!!! It's suppose to block myostatin altogether, you seen those really muscular belgium blue bell cows? Or do you remember that kid from Germany who was like a toddler and was enormous? The one who supposedly lacked the myostatin? The only real follistatin that I know of comes from a biogenic laboratory and runs in the upwards of 2-3k for just a tiny bit and you need a license of some sort to order it for medical testing purposes. Nobody knows about proper dosages with this stuff yet either, its all speculation. I'm betting that these "follistatin powders" are some new knock off bull**** peptide that will yield little results if any. I wasn't knocking 180 lbs bro, at your height thats excellent!! The reason I said that was because REAL FOLLISTATIN is like the most expensive,hardcore thing going. Someone would usually go the GH route before ever considering this stuff. This is the type of **** that only a pro bodybuilder would likely turn to. I've seen some of these follistatin peptides, trust me dude if its only 1-200$ **** aint real. Probably Johnson & Johnson baby powder in a vial

jjsafari

Awards
well if it doesnt kill me it makes me stronger, right? lmao. well its all just for research anyways. it could be like a prohormone, once in your body it changes to become the real deal, or could be lypholized semen in the bottle. who knows. but at least we will find out which companies are legit or not by who is carrying it and who isnt.

keyrock24

keyrock24

Awards
I have been seeing some very good reviews on one of the other forums I belong to .The latest follistatin is 344 and is supposed to better than the early previous batchs that people had tried .I can not remember the name of the earlier follistatin butmay have been something like follistatin 315 or something like that .I have not saw one bad review about the Follistain 344 .I am thinking about adding to my upcoming cycle myself .
Hope you get some good results jjsafari :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For what you paid for that you could have got CJC-1295 w/ DAC and probably put on more quality mass over 8 weeks that you will with the Follistatin but I could be wrong. If you don't gain any mass at 4K cals a day then it is for sure whatever you got is probably bunk.

jjsafari

Awards
another day down. no workout just working on my car, in this heat that is a damn workout. hopefully tomorrow ill be able to get in the gym after my interview.

jjsafari

Awards
another day down, i had a good lift. bi's are looking a little bigger and i think i got an extra pound on the scale

keyrock24

keyrock24

Awards
another day down. no workout just working on my car, in this heat that is a damn workout. hopefully tomorrow ill be able to get in the gym after my interview.
I know what you are talking about I own about 10 acres on a mountainside with not that much level ground .My starter went out on my 46" wide riding mower .I have had to cut all with a weedeater .The hot weather has made it very hard to get anything done .I am totally out of shape from a recent sickness and accident .I have not cut all my grass this year .I had to go back and cut it again were i had stopped off before .All this rain and hot weather has made it grown really quick and as high as 3 ft in places not counting the weeds that are as high as 6 ft or more in some places on the mountainside .
I would like to get started back doing my Powerlifting and Muay Thai training but cannot recover good enough just to cut my grass .I do not want it to seem like I am hijacking your thread but agreeing with you about you working on your car and it was just as much a workout for you as your weight training .As far behind as I am on doing all my maintenance ,repair and remodeling on my house since all of the construction was not finished on it when I bought it .I will probably have to wait until I get my health built back up before I can start training again but that does not mean I am going wait to start my upcoming SARM and peptide cycle and will probably add follistain later when my finances are in better shape .
Just because we have a off day from out training does not mean we are taking a day off .In your case you probably have to work at lest 5 days a week .I am 61 and have been on Social Security Disability for slightly over 14 years but have overcame my previous disabilities to some extent staying in remission for long periods of time and would go back to work if I had the proper opportunity .I instead of training and preparing for that Muay Thai or powerlifting championship .Train for that upcoming Championship shutdown at one of the Industrial construction projects like I used to when I work since I am allowed to work 9 months out of a 5 year period .
Do not be mad at me .I am just trying to put it in proper perspective about you about you getting a workout by working on your car the other day .
Good Luck on your Folli cycle .There are not many threads about it or if any on some of the other boards I belong to.

jjsafari

Awards
one more day. fever seems to come at night usually. every muscle i worked yesterday is strangely sore. not the normal soreness. but hopefully that means its growing! i probably wont know if its working until about a few weeks from now since people supposedly keep making gains after but so far id have to say nothing spectacular

jjsafari

Awards
done with the product, there is a moderate increase in strength, but not as much as i would expect from something so pricey. i will continue to update occasionally. my bi's are looking a little fuller though which im happy about

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thank you I have been trying to explain to every one that no online pepetide company as the real follistatin and will be proving that with test results from two different peptide companys next week so stay tuned and also I beieve all thje IGF-1-des are fake as well with testing coming also

Dude, no disrespect intended but do you even know what follistatin is? Real follistatin safer than steroids? **** no!!! It's suppose to block myostatin altogether, you seen those really muscular belgium blue bell cows? Or do you remember that kid from Germany who was like a toddler and was enormous? The one who supposedly lacked the myostatin? The only real follistatin that I know of comes from a biogenic laboratory and runs in the upwards of 2-3k for just a tiny bit and you need a license of some sort to order it for medical testing purposes. Nobody knows about proper dosages with this stuff yet either, its all speculation. I'm betting that these "follistatin powders" are some new knock off bull**** peptide that will yield little results if any. I wasn't knocking 180 lbs bro, at your height thats excellent!! The reason I said that was because REAL FOLLISTATIN is like the most expensive,hardcore thing going. Someone would usually go the GH route before ever considering this stuff. This is the type of **** that only a pro bodybuilder would likely turn to. I've seen some of these follistatin peptides, trust me dude if its only 1-200$ **** aint real. Probably Johnson & Johnson baby powder in a vial

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IGF-1-Des cost 1,200 from the USA and I will tell you right now that none has the real IGF-DES and

Destr0oo0y

Awards
Hi my friend i will use follistatin but I want to know how many of bac water mix it ? And when I should take it before workout on muscle ? And how many dose I should take it.. To let u know I have ace 031 also I can take them both or not

BEASTZ6

BEASTZ6

Awards
I agree with CoorsLight. Most so called "folli" products do not contain any folli at all. I am new to this site. I usually hang out on professionalmuscle.com or musclechemistry.com. They did an analysis of some board sponsors folli, and the products turned out to be bunk.

Subd.