cjc w/o dac and ghrp 2/6 cycle

BK1

Awards
So whats the deal with the cycle lenght ? I was under the impression using this w/o dac the cycle can be very long like 6-8 months long. But seems others are saying no. Im taking them for about 2 months now and just want to know do I stop and wait or keep using them ?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i was advised to run it for at least 3 months. currently at liek 1.5 months

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Most of the confusion in cycle lengths with peptides comes from the uncertainty in long term sides. Any GH cycle, whether it be peptides or HGH, needs to be in the 6 month range for best results due to the nature of the Growth Hormone; however, because peptides ramp up your bodys own production via the hypothalamus or pituitary, depending on the peptide, it is best to run peptides for 6-8 months to see a desired effect of increased HGH. 6 months on any one peptide is just not a good idea, my guess is because it is just too long on the same receptor--either way, not completely sure.

So much is still unknown with these peptides so I'd say just use caution and mix it up after a few months...

BK1

Awards
Yeah i was under the assumption that i should be on this for like 6-8 months and it could go longer if wanted to. I did the first month 2x a day then the last month 3x a day and just went from ghrp6 to ghrp2was told its stronger then 6.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Yeah man, you're on the right track. 8 months with a good GH spike should yield some great results, and I believe alternating the peptides is the way to go. Honestly if you're switching your peptides every 2-3 months you could even do a year if you could afford it. Just be sure and take something to combat the prolactin issues that come along with GHRP-2, I believe L-Dopa is supposed to work well.

BK1

Awards
can you elaborate more on the ghrp2 and prolacton issue ? Does the ghrp6 have this problem also ?
Thanks

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
GHRP-2 Stimulates the pituitary to releasae GH, and the pituitary also releases prolactin. Why this occurs more with GHRP-2 rather than GHRP-6 I'm not sure... Some users will say 2 is better than 6 and vice versa. GHRP-6 has not been shown to increase prolactin like GHRP-2, so (in my opinion, and I'm not a doctor) GHRP-6 is safer as far as sides are concerned.

I'm not trying to be vague, you might want to do some research on Hexapeptides for further clarification. I hope this helps.

varix

Awards
I recently stopped my peptides after running continuously for about 8 months. I had been running 100mcg CJC plus 200mcg of GHRP 2 every day immediately before bed with 115mcg or so of GHRP 6 or 2 right before my noon workout.

About 3 weeks ago I started getting an irregular heartbeat and heart palpitations, shortness of breath, etc. When I stopped the peptides the sides went away.

I'm giving it a month or so and plan to go back on. My recovery was SO much better, sleep was better and I was naturally much leaner.

There's a possibility my sides were due to Lyme disease but I'll have to get a blood test to really know for sure.