timing issues with igf and insulin

GH_MAN

Awards
i have read every post in this forum, and have not found the answer to my question, or i overlooked it.
if i were taking igf and insulin together when should i take each, or does it matter, i have never used igf but have used insulin, i normally take insulin imeadiatly after i finish my work out. this is also the same time i will be taking igf. is it ok to take them at the same time? (different pins of course).
thanks
gh

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you can take both the igf-1 and slin at the same time. Remember to lower the dosage of slin when on igf-1.

Also there is no problem using the same pin for the two, personally i'd inject IM

Myth

Awards
i have read every post in this forum, and have not found the answer to my question, or i overlooked it.
if i were taking igf and insulin together when should i take each, or does it matter, i have never used igf but have used insulin, i normally take insulin imeadiatly after i finish my work out. this is also the same time i will be taking igf. is it ok to take them at the same time? (different pins of course).
thanks
gh
Just to piggy back on Blaze's answer to your question, lower the dosage of slin to around 5 to 8 iu's, according to your weight. 5 should be sufficient.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Anabolics 1
drejb Supplements 13
RiverRat75 IGF-1/GH 20
Supplements 10
drejb Anabolics 1