Bi-lateral Injections

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
This may be a retarded question but when injecting bilaterally, would it suffice to draw up the entire dosage (40mcg), then fill the remainder of the slin pin with BW. Then inject half into one muscle and the other half into the other side of that muscle or shouldn't you assume it mixed that well and do two serperate injections?

SyntholMan

Banned
Awards
separate injections are better man because from what i've heard IGF-1 can cause site specific growth, you don't want to get 35 mcg into one arm and 5 mcg in the other and have two different sized and shaped bis. now with oil based stuff like fina you could, but I wouldn't try it the way you're doing it, good luck, let us know your results

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This may be a retarded question but when injecting bilaterally, would it suffice to draw up the entire dosage (40mcg), then fill the remainder of the slin pin with BW. Then inject half into one muscle and the other half into the other side of that muscle or shouldn't you assume it mixed that well and do two serperate injections?

i have to disagee synthol. Almost everyone i know does it in the same syringe, just make sure to invert it a few times. If you're still worried just switch off which side you do first. For example if you shoot right bi first, during week 1, do your left bicep first for week 2.

SyntholMan

Banned
Awards
Guess you're right, I mean i haven't used it yet, i'm starting tuesday, I just figured it's hard to get an exact mix since the igf-1 is such a small amount

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
i have to disagee synthol. Almost everyone i know does it in the same syringe, just make sure to invert it a few times. If you're still worried just switch off which side you do first. For example if you shoot right bi first, during week 1, do your left bicep first for week 2.
Basically I just wanted to check, I figured it would mix enough. But if there is some degree of localized growth, I would imagine it could certainly make a difference. Thanks JB!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
separate injections are better man because from what i've heard IGF-1 can cause site specific growth, you don't want to get 35 mcg into one arm and 5 mcg in the other and have two different sized and shaped bis. now with oil based stuff like fina you could, but I wouldn't try it the way you're doing it, good luck, let us know your results
From the research I have read, the IGF-1LR3 is not as site specific as you might think..
Also, from my own research, I have not seen any site specific grow.. I would venture to guess that if that were the case, there would be some guys with HUGE asses by now..

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
From the research I have read, the IGF-1LR3 is not as site specific as you might think..
Also, from my own research, I have not seen any site specific grow.. I would venture to guess that if that were the case, there would be some guys with HUGE asses by now..
Ive heard both, it is and it isn't...plan on trying both.

"Wow...you got a really big ass, bet you work out alot huh?" :D

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I would rotate areas but I really don't think you will see that much difference.. sorry I am a natural skeptic on a bunch of things..

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Basically so am I, so one run with sub-q shots and one with IM shots in the muscle worked that day ought to prove something to myself :) I really doubt there is any growth to speak of, but I have heard people swear by it... :rolleyes: