Slin pins vs. regular syringes

S

sportsdude206

Awards
All right, these should be my last few dumb questions before I order my first cycle.

First, what is the difference between slin pins and regular insulin syringes? Which is better? Do they both come in .3 cc sizes?

Second, how exactly do you measure out the right amounts of IGF and solvent down to the last mcg? I found a supply in powder form labelled "1 mg x 3 ml" -- is that the density of the powder? Then, is there any special way to get the IGF into the needle without shaking it up too much (which I hear reduces the potency)?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
as far as i know, slin = insulin pin. same thing

probably .5cc and 1 cc

peptidecalculator.com

S

sportsdude206

Awards
as far as i know, slin = insulin pin. same thing

probably .5cc and 1 cc
Oh, all right, thanks. Don't know why I remembered reading that slins were some special kind of pin.

peptidecalculator.com
It's not the calculating that has me concerned, it's actually extracting the exact amount calculated. So you're supposed to use the needle itself as the gauge? If a powder is marked 1 mg x 3 ml and you want 40 mcg, you would just (carefully) fill up the needle to .12 cc with IGF and then add bacteriostatic water until the solution reaches the top?

Oh yeah, one more:
If you were going to inject half the dose into each arm, would you need 2 needles each filled all the way up with 20 mcg and BW, or just one with 40 mcg and BW from which you shoot half the solution in one arm and the rest in the other?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
yeah theres marks on the needle "ticks" they're called

prolly would wanna use 2, just incase you get an infection

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Anabolics 5
D Male Anti-Aging Medicine 23
Sr_505 Anabolics 15
warbird01 Anabolics 3
KenTheEagle Anabolics 51