HIV Wasting GH dosing

crazydoc1

Awards
I am wondering if anyone here who is not immunocompromised
has ever tinkered with waster level dosings of GH and what
their experiences were as far as results.

0.1/mg/kg/day is the norm... for my 118kg this correlates
to about 35.5 IU/day.... I am interested in people's experiences
and observations above 6 IU/d for BB and/or weight loss purposes
for someone who is not compromised and has a serum IGF-1 within
reference range...

Thanks..

einstein1905

Banned
Awards
Just heard rumors of people using those doses. The only person I know to even come close was at 15IU/day....the CTS-like symptoms got to be too much, so he dropped back down to 6IU/day.
I also think the GH is used for HIV patients because of its ability to upregulate Th1 immunity, although I can't say the doses are that high for this reason alone.....I think it's more for the weight-sparing effects

crazydoc1

Awards
Seems like a lot of labs <<< errr patients>>> with CD4 sub-200 has much reduced igf-1 and test too..... oxandralone for its cheaper
price point is a lot more common use than GH for pure anti-wasting.... but the fact that the standardized dosages are that high oftentimes.. 0.1/mg/kg/ED..makes me wonder about the result curve for the higher dosings for anti-obesity/weight loss/and/or anabolism..

I am aware of some high level BB use in the 10-12 IU/d range --- that is as high as I've heard for non-wasters and non-naturally GH deficient......

BTW--- I've read a # of your posts... you put up a lot of good information.... thanks..

Just heard rumors of people using those doses. The only person I know to even come close was at 15IU/day....the CTS-like symptoms got to be too much, so he dropped back down to 6IU/day.
I also think the GH is used for HIV patients because of its ability to upregulate Th1 immunity, although I can't say the doses are that high for this reason alone.....I think it's more for the weight-sparing effects

porch monkey

Banned
Awards
g.h.

i herd one guy used 22 units per day for a year. he used to own a chain of macdonalds resturants (DEEP POCKETS). he weighed 165 before starting and one year later weighed 280. thats an amazing change. [a question for you fellas]. i hear all the time from bbers that one gh is better than the other, how can this be possible shouldn't they all be the same 191 amino combonation, i don't think any of them were compairing 192 combo thats not effective, some of these were sonoma, humatrope. to name the few manufacturers that i can remember. is this possible, what kind to u use?

einstein1905

Banned
Awards
i herd one guy used 22 units per day for a year. he used to own a chain of macdonalds resturants (DEEP POCKETS). he weighed 165 before starting and one year later weighed 280. thats an amazing change. [a question for you fellas]. i hear all the time from bbers that one gh is better than the other, how can this be possible shouldn't they all be the same 191 amino combonation, i don't think any of them were compairing 192 combo thats not effective, some of these were sonoma, humatrope. to name the few manufacturers that i can remember. is this possible, what kind to u use?
GH is GH, but purity levels can vary.....the degree to which they vary isn't very great though. Pure GH is 2.7IU/mg. Some companies list theirs at 2.47IU/mg, which is a direct function of purity and proper folding of the peptide during growth and purification processes. Most stories you hear about one brand being better than another are from an individual's perspective, which is meaningless to me, as there are far too many other variables that go into things that are not held constant.