GHRP Peptides

chem.e

chem.e

Awards
GHRP peptides are synthetic analogs to human growth hormone that are made up of amino acids. However, does anyone actually know how these peptides are being created, are they synthetically making the amino acids or are they taking them from humans or animals? This could cause a huge health threat. If they are extracting these amino acids from animals, by injecting these possibly impure amino acids you risk the possibility of retrieving fatal diseases.

JayV

Banned
Awards
GHRP peptides are synthetic analogs to human growth hormone that are made up of amino acids. However, does anyone actually know how these peptides are being created, are they synthetically making the amino acids or are they taking them from humans or animals? This could cause a huge health threat. If they are extracting these amino acids from animals, by injecting these possibly impure amino acids you risk the possibility of retrieving fatal diseases.
Did this question make sense when you were typing it?

Everyone knows they are synthetically made by extracting them from cadavers and sickly animals. Yeah that is how they are made.

chem.e

chem.e

Awards
Did this question make sense when you were typing it?

Everyone knows they are synthetically made by extracting them from cadavers and sickly animals. Yeah that is how they are made.
Wow... aren't you a smart one...

That question here is that growth peptides generally are produced for a pretty low cost, if these peptides were being made synthetically it would cost ALOT more. And it is very possible they could extract these amino acid chains from animals. So don't be a smart ass

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually looking forward to other peoples input on this...peptides are cheap, logic would tell me that manufacturing processes may differ from lab to lab.

chem.e

chem.e

Awards
I'm actually looking forward to other peoples input on this...peptides are cheap, logic would tell me that manufacturing processes may differ from lab to lab.
Yeah, im sure different labs create them differently. I just want to make sure I'm not risking using one that may be extracting the aminos from animals, risking injecting a infectious strand.

956Vette

Awards
Yeah, im sure different labs create them differently. I just want to make sure I'm not risking using one that may be extracting the aminos from animals, risking injecting a infectious strand.
Ridiculous to worry about GHRP peptides being made from animals, lol. Synthetic.

JayV

Banned
Awards
Wow... aren't you a smart one...

That question here is that growth peptides generally are produced for a pretty low cost, if these peptides were being made synthetically it would cost ALOT more. And it is very possible they could extract these amino acid chains from animals. So don't be a smart ass
Nobody could be as smart as you, genius.
Your question is nonsense.
You state that GHRP's are synthetic analogs and then ask if they come from a natural source.Do you know what synthetic means?

chem.e

chem.e

Awards
You state that GHRP's are synthetic analogs and then ask if they come from a natural source.Do you know what synthetic means?
A synthetic analog just means that the compound is created synthetically and differs from the natural compound. This means they could say its synthetic by extracting aminos from who knows where and then altering them in the lab and say it is a synthetic analog of GH.

956Vette

Awards
these are smaller chains, not a big deal. nothing is being altered.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
they are synthetically making the peptides. its not extracted from animals.
soem donto exist in animals and are man made.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
my point they DONOT exist in animals.
and are man made.

you need to read alot more and understand what your talking about chem

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
As far as I know they are Synthetically making these peptides for "RESEARCH" in order to make a safer way for humans hormone replacement therapy....Why would they make something that is even the least bit sceptical (like deriving them from cattle or something) from the get go? These are chemical engineers, therefore; they are smart.