new to board. planning a GH/Slin/IGF stack. PLEASE HELP!!

KILROZ

Awards
hey everyone, this is my first post on this board. seems like a pretty good place. i have a couple of questions now. [font=verdana, arial, helvetica]i'm about to be starting PCT here soon. i want to make sure i do this right because last time i lost all my gains and more. i'm coming off a test/winny cycle so i don't feel it will be very hard to bounce back. so here's what i'm gonna do:

Clomid @ 150mg days 1-5, 100mg days 6-14, 50mg days 15-21

Nolvadex @ 40mg days 1-14, 20mg days 15-28

Clen @ 120mcgs days 1-21 (i've used clen many times and this is what works for me)

Insulin @ 4-10 ius in morning after cardio and post workout, days 1-21 (i'm starting off low and by the end will be up around 10ius)

HGH @ 4ius ED until the end of time..... (as long as i can afford actually)

----MAYBE IGF @ 50mcg ED weeks 1-4[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]
[/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica][/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]so that's all the drugs i'm taking for my PCT. now here's what i'm really interested in, IGF. i've read up on this **** everywhere and seen all good things about it so far. so i'm wondering if it would help to use it during my PCT. first off, i've been on the HGH since early april, so i'm in my 4th month right now. my fingers have had that constant tingling sensation for like 3 weeks now. so i know my stuff is legit and it's obviously in my system now. i'm using 4ius ED right before i go to sleep. i feel that is the best way to use it. i have also used slin a few times before so i know how to use it. i would like to add 50mcg ED for 4 weeks during my PCT of IGF. can you guys give me your opinions on what i've posted here? and i saw that thread by muscle research that IGF is back in stock, but where is the page with ordering info and such? and does he carry Long IGF? thanks in advance[/font]

Last edited:

crazydoc1

Awards
GH timing

I suggest you change your GH dosing time to the AM given an SC absorption time of about 3.8 hours and then time to convert and clear. The overnight absorption dosing may interfere with endogenous production. I'm sure you'll get some commentary on this here.

There are some studies which have utilized and overnight protocol---- particularly given the fatigue that often accompanies the higher dosings; but many involve IGF-1 deficient patients to begin with where the endogenous production is a relative non-issue vs. the concentrations administered.

My other comments --- everyone will have their own opinion on these things though..
Clomid at 100mg as 2x 50mg ED with a follow-up 1-2 weeks at the 50mg is very likely to snap
back the LH for you. The risk/reward of higher dosing may be something you wish to examine.

I also think that perhaps you should save a few bucks by migrating to 20mg of Nolvalex and introducing the Arimidex at 0.5mg or 1mg--- pricy yes... watch the half lives on the anti-estrogens.

Don't kill yourself on the insulin.. and bear in mind that Clen will downgrade beta receptors on cardiac tissues...... <this may trigger an argument here as people love clen>..... keep your ticker happy..

Also-- checkout ZRT labs ... blood spot mail in total Test and/o or LH.. around $50 per... you can potentially sniff these while you recover... keep an eye on it...

Good luck..

hey everyone, this is my first post on this board. seems like a pretty good place. i have a couple of questions now. [font=verdana, arial, helvetica]i'm about to be starting PCT here soon. i want to make sure i do this right because last time i lost all my gains and more. i'm coming off a test/winny cycle so i don't feel it will be very hard to bounce back. so here's what i'm gonna do:

Clomid @ 150mg days 1-5, 100mg days 6-14, 50mg days 15-21

Nolvadex @ 40mg days 1-14, 20mg days 15-28

Clen @ 120mcgs days 1-21 (i've used clen many times and this is what works for me)

Insulin @ 4-10 ius in morning after cardio and post workout, days 1-21 (i'm starting off low and by the end will be up around 10ius)

HGH @ 4ius ED until the end of time..... (as long as i can afford actually)

----MAYBE IGF @ 50mcg ED weeks 1-4[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]
[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]so that's all the drugs i'm taking for my PCT. now here's what i'm really interested in, IGF. i've read up on this **** everywhere and seen all good things about it so far. so i'm wondering if it would help to use it during my PCT. first off, i've been on the HGH since early april, so i'm in my 4th month right now. my fingers have had that constant tingling sensation for like 3 weeks now. so i know my stuff is legit and it's obviously in my system now. i'm using 4ius ED right before i go to sleep. i feel that is the best way to use it. i have also used slin a few times before so i know how to use it. i would like to add 50mcg ED for 4 weeks during my PCT of IGF. can you guys give me your opinions on what i've posted here? and i saw that thread by muscle research that IGF is back in stock, but where is the page with ordering info and such? and does he carry Long IGF? thanks in advance[/font]

einstein1905

Banned
Awards
I suggest you change your GH dosing time to the AM given an SC absorption time of about 3.8 hours and then time to convert and clear. The overnight absorption dosing may interfere with endogenous production. I'm sure you'll get some commentary on this here.

There are some studies which have utilized and overnight protocol---- particularly given the fatigue that often accompanies the higher dosings; but many involve IGF-1 deficient patients to begin with where the endogenous production is a relative non-issue vs. the concentrations administered.

My other comments --- everyone will have their own opinion on these things though..
Clomid at 100mg as 2x 50mg ED with a follow-up 1-2 weeks at the 50mg is very likely to snap
back the LH for you. The risk/reward of higher dosing may be something you wish to examine.

I also think that perhaps you should save a few bucks by migrating to 20mg of Nolvalex and introducing the Arimidex at 0.5mg or 1mg--- pricy yes... watch the half lives on the anti-estrogens.

Don't kill yourself on the insulin.. and bear in mind that Clen will downgrade beta receptors on cardiac tissues...... <this may trigger an argument here as people love clen>..... keep your ticker happy..

Also-- checkout ZRT labs ... blood spot mail in total Test and/o or LH.. around $50 per... you can potentially sniff these while you recover... keep an eye on it...

Good luck..
All very good advice here, obviously, but if you do incorporate IGF-1 into the mix, then PM GH dosing will be fine, since the LR3 will have a suppressive effect for upwards of 8-12hrs.
I agree that both the clomid and nolva dosing are high. 100mg/day for clomid and 20mg/day for nolva is plenty.....I also like adex here too, but at only .25mg/day or .5mg EOD, as keeping systemic estrogen lower at this point will lower SHBG and therefore make the little endogenous test you are producing be at a higher % of bioavailability

serengo

Awards
You can half your slin dosage while using ifg-1 since it increases your insulin sensitivity.

SyntholMan

Banned
Awards
easy on the slin, and why in the morning , pw is best humulin r or humalog, which are short acting insulins are safest to use

SyntholMan

Banned
Awards
Also, why worry that much about the gh, because igf-1 is mainly responsible for all the positive effects while you're on gh anyway