Anyone stack IGF-1LR3/MGF/PEG MGF?

MAX.MAREK

Awards
Anyone stack the 3 together during the 4-5wks on? Ive done the IGF-1LR3 with my GH, but ive never tried MGF or PEG MGF.

from what ive researched, mainly on this board, this seems to protocol for this stack

post workout: MGF 100mcg, 30min later IGF1 40-50mcg
off days: 200mcg of PEG MGF

seem correct? if so, would it be wise to start my carb consumption after i pin the IGF1? or would it be best to start refueling right after the MGF? thanks guys. btw, taking 5ius of GH Mon-Fri. sat/sun off. also testE650/EQ400/tren200 weekly

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
You don't need the MGF if you're using PEG MGF on your off days.

You should take in 20g of carbs 5 grams slow release and 15 g fast, for every hour its active for the first 7 hours.

MAX.MAREK

Awards
what about 2 meals that split those 140g carbs in half (70g pwo/70g 1hr later)? not gonna be awake for 7 hrs after taking it usually...train usually at 5pm each day during the week. weekends, im training in the mornings.

MAX.MAREK

Awards
so in your opinion...if im using MFG, just stick with that with the IGF...and save the PEG for the next cycle, cause there is no need to stack em both?

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
Why didnt you do a long cycle of Gh and peptides before the anabolics??? Create hyperplasia then build up your new mucles with Anabolics...Just wondering man?

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
so in your opinion...if im using MFG, just stick with that with the IGF...and save the PEG for the next cycle, cause there is no need to stack em both?
Yes, Save PEG MGF for later.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
what about 2 meals that split those 140g carbs in half (70g pwo/70g 1hr later)? not gonna be awake for 7 hrs after taking it usually...train usually at 5pm each day during the week. weekends, im training in the mornings.
I wouldn't recommend doing this. Use DES immediately pre work out if possible. Very short half life of about 30 minutes, You wont have to worry about doing carbs every two hours. You could do pre work out and post work out if you wanted to. Remember not to run LR3 longer than 40 days, DES 3 days on/1 day off. Use MGF with LR3 and PEG MGF with DES.

MAX.MAREK

Awards
Why didnt you do a long cycle of Gh and peptides before the anabolics??? Create hyperplasia then build up your new mucles with Anabolics...Just wondering man?
no real benefit. plus been on anabolics alot longer, so i just added GH to it about 5wks ago.

MAX.MAREK

Awards
I wouldn't recommend doing this. Use DES immediately pre work out if possible. Very short half life of about 30 minutes, You wont have to worry about doing carbs every two hours. You could do pre work out and post work out if you wanted to. Remember not to run LR3 longer than 40 days, DES 3 days on/1 day off. Use MGF with LR3 and PEG MGF with DES.
good info! ya, i only run IGF 4wks. ive been off for 2wks from that. so im planning my next 4wks lol....so with IGF1LR3, do PWO MFG, then 30-60min later IGF1? and with PEG, do PEG on off days, then DES preworkout 3d ON/1off.

now can I do these cycler back to back or do I need to do 4wks off, then start the next batch?