MK-2886+GHRP6+CJC w/o DAC CYCLE

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
This monday I will be Starting my peptides; 2 weeks following I will start the MK-2886. I have not seen a post like this so hopefully some people are curious about this one.

Stats... 5'10" 169lbs 12-14% bf age 26
Diet... I love to eat clean and cook good food so their will not be a "set diet" I eat clean drink lots of protein I will be just fine. Gaining weight is fairly tought for me so carbs and fats are not too much of a worry. The better you eat the better you feel RIGHT? I will get 160-180g of proteind/day and tons of carbs...hows that?

Workout.. I workout each muscle group twice/week, take wednesdays and weekends off, no cardio. I do 12-15 reps per 3 sets high intensity and little rest times. I incorporate core exersizes such as...Ropes, kettlebells, pushups, dips pullups along with my regular weightlifting. I try to mix it up quiet frequently and do unique stuff, like bulgurain split squats, and tieing on 25lb plates (with the 45lbs plates in propper position) onto the barbell with rubber bands and doing bench press...or rubberband each end off and do a set of bench; I use mostly all dumbells for my exersizes..YA DIG? This kind of workout has helped me more than any one I have tried. I like the "bow flex" type body..mass and cut...After this I will look closer to somebody in mens helath magazine probably.

Goals... Look great and feel great..I would like to gain 5-7lbs of mass and loose 5-6% bf. I think these goals are realistic.

Dosage.... MK-2886 15mg/day for 50 days...since this seems to be the optimum dosage.
CJC w/o Dac 100mcg 2-3 times/day I Will switch up my peptide dosage as time goes on.
GHRP 6 100 mcg 3 times/day
*I have 4 vials of cjc and 6 vials of chrp6 I will use them untill they are gone and probably keep ordering more. I will try to do a 4-6 month cycle.
I might do a cycle of all of this + S4 after complete recover is obtained form this one...

Other supplements... Sustain alpha trandermal 6 pumps 5 days on 2 days off
TOCO 8 every day
RX whey pro blend protein
PEPTO Pro protein pre workout and post workout
Opti men multi viatmin
Optimum nutrition ZMA
BCAA
Glutimine
Beta Alnine
Afterglow post workout...untill supplys last approx..30 days.

Stay tuned...:drunk:

Last edited:

TheMachiine

Awards
Hey that sounds nice!!

I still have one question what the hell is MK2886 :) I know what cjc and ghrp is but i have never heard anything about mk-2886.

pz

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
Ostarine its a SARMS...Selective Androgen Receptor Moduel. Type in Ostarine in the search engine on this fourm and you will find a myrid of info. Russianstar posts a good thread so look up Russianstar Osta...

keyrock24

keyrock24

Awards
Sounds like a good stack .Keep us posted on your progress .I have been thinking about trying the same stack except without the CJC .

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
I started my cycle today...I have not worked out in about a 1 1/2 weeks because of vacation. I am at work now for 3 weeks so staying out of the bars and eating a ton of food will not be a problem at all. I am guessing I will eat 4,000 cal/day here.

I will only be using the cjc in the morning and right before bed @ 100mcg/dose and the ghrp6 3 times/day.

The mk-2886 tases like modeling glue/terpintine and I will be taking this right after lunch around noon everyday. My workouts start at 6:00 pm and I think this will give me enough time to get all my supplements in before workout without having to take a ton of them in a short period of time.

Just got done working out...the workout was suprisingly intense and smooth considering I have been partying on vacation for over a week...This is not normal when I return back to work, usually I am unmotivaded and exaused from the 7,000ft altitude for the first week or 2.

I will post periodically throghout the weeks with sideaffects and progress. Hope you all enjoy.

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
Day 5 on the cycle..update.

Through out the week I have noticed I have been lethargic. My job is pretty laid back so this might be some of the problem, just too borred and we all know when we get borred we get tired. This may also be due to my body trying to adjust to all the new chemicals its being bombarded with. The lethergy is going away slowly.

No decrease in libido.

I do not feel alpha male in the gym/motivated like you would on a AAS cycle, mabe due to the tired symptoms I am having. Workouts have been solid, nothing outragious to report on this subject.

I am getting some very good sleep...almost too good. I wake up grogy and wish I had 4 more hrs of sleep when getting a solid 8-10 hrs/night. This is the GH boost from the peptides for sure.

There may be a slight increas in blood pressure and it seems my heart is pumping a bit faster; nothing to be worried about, but I think the chemicals are trying to burn off the extra calories I am taking in. This may be why I am a bit letargic. I have also had some minute pains in my liver and kidney area that last from a few minutes to a few hours. Again, nothing to sweat about..YET. Other than that, just walking around feeling fuzzy and grogy in the head. I do not like this feeling but sometimes its a good sighn of anabolism taking its course.

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
I forgot to mention I do have achy jonts in the legs and knees...this is a good sighn of high GH.

I also have a interesting taste in the back of my mouth. Kinda like the after taste of grapefruit juice. Nothing powerfull, but I know its there.

keyrock24

keyrock24

Awards
You may be feeling slightly lethargic since HGH lowers your t4 levels .I know you are taking HGH but the peptides you are taking both stimulate your HGH and raise your HGH levels just like HGH but much cheaper .I am sure you probably already know about the peptides raising your HGH levels .Most people recommend using about 25 mcg daily of t3 to keep your t4 levels up since t3 converts too t4 anyway .Keep us up on your progress .Hope to start a cycle something like yours too since I am interested in taking the MK-2886 myself.

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
My lethargic issues are slowly dissapating...I think my body was just shocked from partying and not working out for over a week then slamming it with peptides and mk-2886 along with intense workouts. I also changed my sleeping habbits by waking up at 5:30 a.m. every day for work (this will last 3 weeks straight) and a complete change of environment. All this combined probably made me a bit lethargic. If It does presist I will take your advice one the t3...thaks bro.

keyrock24

keyrock24

Awards
Sounds reasonable .I am guilty of doing the same thing .

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
Did a leg and mid-lower back today...It went pretty smooth.

I still do not have that "ON" feeling like I did on GHRP 6 solo. Its only been a week so I just need to be paitent.

As of now, I noticed my joints espically knees are sore and achy...this is good meaning my GH is very high. My lethargic issues are slowly dissapating. I think my body is finally getting back to where it should be and getting used to all the good stuff. I still feel a little fuzzy headed and "lazy/unmotivated" through out the day. Libido is still up thought not what it used to be...slowly dropping.

If you guys are looking for a a fat loss stack...this be it. I am taking in a myrid ammount of callories/day and loosing what little fat I had without holding much water. Muscle gain has not been noticable yet. On another good note which I noticed with my GHRP run is that you just look better in the mirror for some reason...you have a certian glow. Mabe its because your skin and hair are in excellent shape..I dont know but its nice.

I might run out of MK-2886 at work. I have 2 bottles but the company I got them from printed on the lable 15mg/ml...50ml..Ok thats 50 1ml servings right...NO, not for one bottle mabe for 2 because I am almost half way through my first and its only been a week. If it gets close I will take a smaller dosage untill I get home.

I will be pinning only one CJC dose in the morning and that is it. The half life is long and the pulse frome ghrp 6 and the big peak from CJC 3/day is pleuenty I think...

bird901

Awards
If ur running cjc without dac the half life is only about 30 minutes. U got it mixed up bud. Best to take cjc with all ur ghrp. Looks good so far though.

keyrock24

keyrock24

Awards
I started pinning my whole days dose [300mcg ] after I run out of it .I could only pin 50mcg at once when I did my first ghrp-6 cycle .I was taking synevex-h too this last time .I had been pinning 100mg bilateral .I had to make another 20 ml vial but had forgot to order more syringes .I still had some left and could have used them more than once .I just started taking the pellets .Taking 200mg at time .I would take 400mg sometimes and have took as much as 600 and 800mg before thru out the course of a day .I would get good strength and endurance gains those days .I would need to have the extra straight and endurance to be able to work all day .I had a injury and lost strength and weight.I started recovering quicker from my injury .I was pinning 300mcg sometimes twice a day and sometimes 400mcg .I ran out of both .Everybody online has been back-ordered for the Synevex H now for 2 months .
I noticed if I did not take the GHRP-6 .I had to double my Synevex H dose to get the same results .I have a lot of scar tissue from pinning bilateral for long periods and essentially not getting off 4 over 4 years .Maybe may have quit for a week here and there .I spent 18 days in the hospital and told them that I was addicted to steroids .If they did not release me I was going to continue loosing weight .I weighed 172 at 5'7" at about 8 to 10 % bf .I went down 150 before I got out .I suffer from muscle wasting and really do not have a choice but to take steroids .I am HEP C positive.The standard treatment for HIV and HEP C is steroids and regular exercise .Preferably weight training .I had another bout here lately with muscle wasting and have lost a lot of weight .I did a pct when I ran out of the test prop but still lost weight slowly .I guess I must have got my immune system down some how and weigh only 135 now.I weighed 168 before I ran out of GHRP-6 and test prop .I was taking optimum nutrition pro complex gainer .

I had went down to 109 the last time I went out of recovery .I gained part of it back real quick up to 140 .I went from 109 to 168 in about 4 months .It was not all muscle .My bf measurement a my waist was usually about 3.5 mm to 4.5 mm with 4mm being regular most of the time at around 158 to 168 .This past time when I my bf was around 8 to 9mm .Still not too bad for old 61 yr old man .I have faith the father will help me get my strength and weight back again .I have weighed about 165 regular for almost 4 years were before I weighed 185 to 195 .I would sometimes go down to 175 and have weighed regular at 205 before .I did push-ups back then .Usually sometimes around 400 a day .

sorry if it seems I am hijacking your thread .Before I got I got sick I was traing muay thai and powerlifting for the strength conditioning and riding my mountain bike which is my only transportation since I have had a suspended driver's license about 12 1/2 years now .I hope to my order on Friday when I get both my union pension check and my Social Security Disability Check .Better stop now before I hijack my new friends thread anymore

bird901

Awards
I started pinning my whole days dose [300mcg ] after I run out of it .I could only pin 50mcg at once when I did my first ghrp-6 cycle .I was taking synevex-h too this last time .I had been pinning 100mg bilateral .I had to make another 20 ml vial but had forgot to order more syringes .I still had some left and could have used them more than once .I just started taking the pellets .Taking 200mg at time .I would take 400mg sometimes and have took as much as 600 and 800mg before thru out the course of a day .I would get good strength and endurance gains those days .I would need to have the extra straight and endurance to be able to work all day .I had a injury and lost strength and weight.I started recovering quicker from my injury .I was pinning 300mcg sometimes twice a day and sometimes 400mcg .I ran out of both .Everybody online has been back-ordered for the Synevex H now for 2 months .
I noticed if I did not take the GHRP-6 .I had to double my Synevex H dose to get the same results .I have a lot of scar tissue from pinning bilateral for long periods and essentially not getting off 4 over 4 years .Maybe may have quit for a week here and there .I spent 18 days in the hospital and told them that I was addicted to steroids .If they did not release me I was going to continue loosing weight .I weighed 172 at 5'7" at about 8 to 10 % bf .I went down 150 before I got out .I suffer from muscle wasting and really do not have a choice but to take steroids .I am HEP C positive.The standard treatment for HIV and HEP C is steroids and regular exercise .Preferably weight training .I had another bout here lately with muscle wasting and have lost a lot of weight .I did a pct when I ran out of the test prop but still lost weight slowly .I guess I must have got my immune system down some how and weigh only 135 now.I weighed 168 before I ran out of GHRP-6 and test prop .I was taking optimum nutrition pro complex gainer .

I had went down to 109 the last time I went out of recovery .I gained part of it back real quick up to 140 .I went from 109 to 168 in about 4 months .It was not all muscle .My bf measurement a my waist was usually about 3.5 mm to 4.5 mm with 4mm being regular most of the time at around 158 to 168 .This past time when I my bf was around 8 to 9mm .Still not too bad for old 61 yr old man .I have faith the father will help me get my strength and weight back again .I have weighed about 165 regular for almost 4 years were before I weighed 185 to 195 .I would sometimes go down to 175 and have weighed regular at 205 before .I did push-ups back then .Usually sometimes around 400 a day .

sorry if it seems I am hijacking your thread .Before I got I got sick I was traing muay thai and powerlifting for the strength conditioning and riding my mountain bike which is my only transportation since I have had a suspended driver's license about 12 1/2 years now .I hope to my order on Friday when I get both my union pension check and my Social Security Disability Check .Better stop now before I hijack my new friends thread anymore
What dude? they give you speed too?

keyrock24

keyrock24

Awards
I would not say it gives me more speed .It was just the combo of extra gear that gave me enough energy too be able to work longer .Not necessarily workout longer to do my work around my house .Such as I own about 2.5 acres most of it is on a mountainside .My starter went out on my riding mower .The only option I had was to use was my weedeater which I have to use on the steep inclines anyway .It just gave more energy to last all day were usually I will only cut my grass for about 2 hours and go back again the next day until I finish .That is about the best I can explain it.To be more honest I did 4 bilateral shots of 150 mg of test prop which was Axio labs brand .I did it in both bicpes and triceps .I worked all day cutting grass until I got too sun burnt to work anymore .I would not that much only a few times and I could only take that much when I ate the Synevex-H pellets .When I injected say 4 shots in one day .The oil did not have enough time for me to another shot in the same location for another week .I was getting prescriptions gfor 75 mg a day of Androgel anyway .I just let my sunburn heal and just tok the Androgel .
I made mistake about the weight I was when went out of remission the last time .I think I weighed around 137 but I went to the doctor and the nurse weighed me must have thought the scales were off and put down that I was 151 .When the scales said I weighed 109 .I know for some reason I went up to 140 real quick .My scales must have been off .I know it seemed like I stayed at 140 for a long time then 145 and so forth from around last Christmas until about mid-April when I had got up to 168 .

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
Bird 901 your right...I appoligize I miss-read Infromation on CJC w/DAC....I will continue to take it in moring and night...This stuff makes me letargic for some reason. On my days off I will try it 3 times/day at a higer dose and see what happens. Thanks man.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Bond, great log so far, I'm following this for sure! How was your experience with GHRP-6 solo? Any gains, sides, body comp changes--etc? I've never ran anything before simply because I've always been able to continue growing but I turn 30 this year and with single digit bf I cannot break 220lbs. Not looking for anything harsh and I am also interested in the multitude of additional benefits that come with high GH levels. Any feedback would be appreciated!

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
Bond, great log so far, I'm following this for sure! How was your experience with GHRP-6 solo? Any gains, sides, body comp changes--etc? I've never ran anything before simply because I've always been able to continue growing but I turn 30 this year and with single digit bf I cannot break 220lbs. Not looking for anything harsh and I am also interested in the multitude of additional benefits that come with high GH levels. Any feedback would be appreciated!
Kc...GHRP 6 will give you fairly intense hunger increases, so you may gain weight just by eating more than usual...of course a little cardio to keep the bad stuff off the midsection. GHRP 2 will not induce hunger but the prolactin issues are much higher...so go with GHRP 6. I did notice some nice composition changes; didnt gain too many lbs but definately looked better in a general manner..Skin, hair, sense of well being increased, muscle tone. The thing I really like about it was I could explode through my workouts like nobodys business...People in the the gym were like WTF is he on. That alone will get you stronger and bigger. Its a good chemical solo, I would probably stack it with CJC w/out DAC to amplify results but I am experiencing some lethergic issuse as of yet.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Honestly the hunger increase would be a benefit for myself; as we all know when doing a clean bulk you reach a point where you just cannot stay hungry for chicken breasts and yams. When I've bulked in the past and kept my foods clean my bf never really got out of control, but if I could just get stronger with more endurance to increase the level of hypertrophy my muscles reach during a workout, followed by an increase in appetite and protein systhesis, gains would be inevitable! IT'S MAD SCIENCE!!!!! I think I need to back of the caffeine, lol. I'm going to continue following your log and probably start some GHRP-6 in a couple months. If sides aren't bad and gains seem decent, I'll throw in the CJC w/o DAC. i really don't have far to go; I'm currently 220 lbs and about 15% bf, but if I reached 225 and a single digit bf I'd be one happy damn camper! Thanks for the input, Bond!

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
Ya sounds great...I would throw in some andro lean and andro hard by Primordial If you want to see your goal...along with your GHRP 6 of course. I have never used these producst but from what I have followed on reviews the stuff is exactly what you need. I never have a problem with body fat, I just want to gain a little mass and become tighter...Therefore, I am not interested in Lean or Hard. plus andro hard makes my hair fall out since it converts to DHT/DHT derived hormone..great product though. YOU will love it I promis.

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
MID 2nd WEEK
I am finally feeling that "ON" feeling in the gym..The pumps are good and the strength is increasing ex...(5 lb on dumbell bench). My endurance is also up feeling good in the gym. The lethargic I think is because of the high GH, mostly the CJC. And I am borred at work, that never helps when your eating 3500+ cal/day.

Libido is still the same..not craving it all the time but still think about tits on the regular.

I do not have a scale here at work so stats will have to wait another 2 weeks. I kinda like not having a scale the mirror will tell you everything you want to know.

I will admit i Miss-read some information on CJC lately..the half life of cjc w/out DAC has a short half life not a long one like cjc W/DAC.. So I will continue to take it twice/day. When I get off I will up my dose and try 3/day.

I was thinking about thaking some suppress-C by CEL...its a trans Cortisol blocker..Do you think this would benefit due to the possiable high prolactin issues involved with GH and peptides?

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
Here is an interesting sideaffect..My stool is a pale color. My stools are normal as far as texture and size or what not, just not as brown as usual. I do not have any sighns of jaundice that is associated with pale stools and liver damage and feel fairly well. i dont know if it could be the mk-2886 or the peptides. Just started happening with in the last few days.
I should mention that I am taking some Melonatan 2 but this has nothing to do with the significants of this cycle, but it may have to do with the pale stools.
I am a little concerned about this being my liver or pancreous...I am guessing it is just a recation to one of the chemicals or a mix of all of them. Pepto bismual turns my stools almost black...so who knows.
Anybody know anything about this?

keyrock24

keyrock24

Awards
I am HEP C positive with definite liver damage .My stools are pretty much normal most of the time .I really do not remember anything unusual about my stools when I took the cjc-1293 and ghrp-6 or just ghrp-6 .Every time i was taking ghrp-6 and the only time I have took cjc-1293 .I was also taking AAS .Most of the time just Test Prop but took Tren A with the Prop too once .Not the only time I had ever took Tren A and Test Prop which I have done quite a bit in the past .

It could be something you are eating or drinking or both.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Bond, I've done quite a bit of research on this topic (as much as I hate to admit that), but although I'm not an expert I have looked into this for myself because of a previous similar experience. Your liver is responsible for releasing bile salts that give your stools their normal brown color. It is true that liver damage can cause clay stools due to salts not being released; however, this is something that would take much more time to develop. Changes in your diet are usually the main culprit for colored stools. Anytime I increase/decrease fats and or carbs, especially fibros carbs, my stools change in color. Medications can have an immediate effect on the color of stools so this may just be a reaction to the cycle, but nothing to lose sleep over. I'd keep and eye on it and if it persists then have a sample cultured, otherwise I'm sure your body will acclimate soon and it will go away--just my 2 cents.

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
Bond, I've done quite a bit of research on this topic (as much as I hate to admit that), but although I'm not an expert I have looked into this for myself because of a previous similar experience. Your liver is responsible for releasing bile salts that give your stools their normal brown color. It is true that liver damage can cause clay stools due to salts not being released; however, this is something that would take much more time to develop. Changes in your diet are usually the main culprit for colored stools. Anytime I increase/decrease fats and or carbs, especially fibros carbs, my stools change in color. Medications can have an immediate effect on the color of stools so this may just be a reaction to the cycle, but nothing to lose sleep over. I'd keep and eye on it and if it persists then have a sample cultured, otherwise I'm sure your body will acclimate soon and it will go away--just my 2 cents.
Thaks KC...I appricate your research and time for explanation. I have also dug into topics about damaged liver, kindeys, and pancreous. Not that I am worried I just want to know what the sighns and symptoms are before they get out of control...just in case ya know?

Ya, I am not too worried about it, like I said I feel fine I just wanted to point out every possiable sideaffect I notice that way if somebody decides to do this stack or a similar one they know what to expect.

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
End Of Week 2
Feeling GREAT...Getting the nice look that I wanted. Definately gaining solid mass while cutting body fat. My pumps are great during and a while after workout.
I think the sustain alpha is keeping my libido in check. I recomend it on and off any cycle...its a great product.
Still a bit lethargic during the morning and mid-day..when about 4 rolls around I suddendly snap out of it..I get off work at six so the lethargic thing is probably all mental..

I can not wait to see what week 4-6 bring..:fingersx:

keyrock24

keyrock24

Awards
Glad to hear you are getting that good look you are wanting .I can,t wait to see what your progress is at week 4-6 myself .I am like you .I usually feel lethargic all day until later in the day until around 4 or 5 .

Last edited:
lbond2

lbond2

Awards
Ya..hope things workout. Lets keep this my LOG and not your life story man. Just read and ask questions pertaning to this thread. Thanks.

keyrock24

keyrock24

Awards
Thanks for your reply .I will keep this your Log and just comment on what you are posting .

I hope you keep getting the results you are wanting .It will probably a couple of months before I can run a similar cycle.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd..... This is such a nice stack, keep up the progress.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Any strength or stamina gains yet? Also in regard to body comp changes, did you change up your diet at all for this cycle, or can you contribute most of the current reults to the stack and hard work? Keep it up man, I'm about 99% that I will run this same stack in about 2 months; rehabing an injury right now...

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
Yes kc, I do notice some strength and definitally stamina gains. My workouts are become easier and more explosive..the not wanting to quit feeling. My diet did not change, Its pretty much just take in a whole bunch of calories and protiend and call it good...A controlled cayos diet if you will. Hard work and some supplements definitly are helping. I have seen small resulst as of now but the next 3 weeks will be the tale tale sighns of what is really going on. I do better off work because of better weight room, diet, and for some reason loose trim up a little. So I have one week left at work and then I will have 3 weeks off..

I have cut my dose on my MK-2886 to approx 8-9 mg not by choice but because as I mentioned earlier my bottle lied to me and I am running out fast. I want to keep my muscles saturated in osta untill I can get home. Did not take a dose today. I am still dosing the peps the same.

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
Begining 3rd Week

Second day into 3rd week and the osta/peps are showing a little grin. Just when you start to get impaitent with your lacking result that you have been anticipating paitently they slowly start to show...bump by little bump.

I am getting leaner and big pumps directly during and after workout. I definately feel more irratiable and little things bother me more than usual. I have definately gained something...it looks dry and not holding much water. Like I said, with the calories I am eating I am sure mainting if not loosing some body fat. So far I am not impressed but not dissapointed

The Melonatan 2 is rediculous...major morning woood and tenage wood up untill about noon. moles and some freckles are like alomost black..the tan is very nice and golden, I like it..You definately need uv rays to show its true potential.

As for the peps..the only thing I can say Is I dont paticuraly like the drop/increase feeling of insulin before injection and 30 min after when the food is just settling...does that make sense???? I feel a little lethargic for an hr or so and fuzzy headed. But the main-lingering lethargic has gone.

By boys are huge and libido is up. I have noticed a little sheading in hair and my facial hair is growing like crazy and thick too boot. Along with the short tempered attitude and irratibalit this is a tale tale sighn of high test.

Off the subject but...I had very clear skin until about feburary this year when I had a huge breakout of acne on my chest, neck, and upper back. It is almos gone and a few cysts and piples come and go. I have also gained alot easier and am as horny as I was at 18-19yrs old...That being said, I have read that at age 25-26 a males test peaks which is where I am at...I am trying to take full advantage of it...its kinda cool. :kabong:

keyrock24

keyrock24

Awards
How much of the Melonatan 2 are you dosing .I only tried one vial once and started getting dark freckles .I heard the freckles go away after you use it longer .I believe I was dosing 1 mg a day .Did a extra shot last summer before I went to local strip club were they dance all nude .Had a continuous erection ,not bad for a 60 yr old man .I had thought I could not get a full erection and that there was something wrong with me .
I can only imagine the results you are getting at almost half my age .
Do you think that the osta is more responsible for strength and stamina gains ? or do you think it is combo of everything you are taking ?
Hope to start a similar cycle soon in a month or 2 .I read on another board were a guy was running only ostarine .It was 23 page long thread .Took me all night to read it .He dosed at 15 to 18 mg for 30 days .Next 30 days at 25 mg and next 30 days at 50 mg .He got some very good strength gains .He added a 100lbs to his squat .
Not to be hijacking your thread but I am up to 146 naturally after going down to 134 after my recent sickness .

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
How much of the Melonatan 2 are you dosing .I only tried one vial once and started getting dark freckles .I heard the freckles go away after you use it longer .I believe I was dosing 1 mg a day .Did a extra shot last summer before I went to local strip club were they dance all nude .Had a continuous erection ,not bad for a 60 yr old man .I had thought I could not get a full erection and that there was something wrong with me .
I can only imagine the results you are getting at almost half my age .
Do you think that the osta is more responsible for strength and stamina gains ? or do you think it is combo of everything you are taking ?
Hope to start a similar cycle soon in a month or 2 .I read on another board were a guy was running only ostarine .It was 23 page long thread .Took me all night to read it .He dosed at 15 to 18 mg for 30 days .Next 30 days at 25 mg and next 30 days at 50 mg .He got some very good strength gains .He added a 100lbs to his squat .
Not to be hijacking your thread but I am up to 146 naturally after going down to 134 after my recent sickness .
1mg/day on the melonatan..doing it every other day right now but am going to switch to a lower dose everyday for maintenance.

The strenght is definately due to the osta..I dont think peps give you a significant strenght gain in only 3 weeks.

Congradulations on your weight gain...hope you maintain it.

keyrock24

keyrock24

Awards
Thanks ,are you planing on getting more of the MK-2886 .I thought I read back at the first of the thread that you may do a S4 cycle at the end of your MK-2886 cycle .Also how do you rotate your shots .I was injecting Test Prop when I took the GHRP-6 and CJC-1293 .I roated my peptide shots in my quads and did the Test Prop in my arms .It seemed like the peptides gave me some spot growth in my legs .I started getting better cuts in my quads and calves .Are you noticing anything like that with your peptide shots .From all I have read only MGF may gives spot growth .I had had hardly ever had any cuts in my quads ever before I used the cjc and ghrp despite having 4 mm bf measurements at my waist which according to the accra-measure chart .I had a 12.4 %bf with a 4 to 5mm for men over 56 .For someone your age that would have been closer to about 6 % .Us old men have fat in other places that you younger guys usually do not have .Despite being about 20 lbs under my normal weight my bf is 6mm now .About 14.7% for 6 to 7mm .

Keep yourself well disciplined and stick with your goals that you started out with :)

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
No I am not planning on getting more mk-2886 and am not going to do the s4 for a while. I have pined in my quad IM style and sub Q. I mostly just pin in my stomac sub q. It seems I get a better rush this way. Spot injecting I do not believe works with muscle growth unless you use IGF lr3...I have never used it but from reviews it seems to work.

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
END OF WEEK 3

This stuff is finally starting show its anabolic power. Strenght, endurance, and size increase through out the spectrum. I had pumps so bad after my workout I thought I was going to pique. I have only been dosing the MK-2886/osta at about 8mg/day untill I get to my fresh bottle at home in which I will be dosing it at my regular planned 15mg/day.

I found the probelm with the lethargic issues...Its the melonatan 2. I only dose it as a maintenance dosage 1mg 3-4 times a week...everyday I wake up after I dose and through out the day I am tired. Who would of thunk it?I will finally get to a scale monday and be home for 3 weeks, cant wait.

I might post some pics at week 6 just to see final results...I know I dont have beginning pic but u will get the hint.

Last edited:
bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Very nice man I hope to start my peptide run soon. Has your recovery time improved?

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
Very nice man I hope to start my peptide run soon. Has your recovery time improved?
Ya, I would say my recovery has improved somewhat...I am going pretty hard and eating heavy so my body is getting tired as the week goes on.

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
Beginning Week 4
I am finally back home for a while...Weighed in at the gym yesterday at 172 lbs.
Workouts are focused and intense.

I increased my dosage to 15mg of oasta since I am now have access to a new bottle..This will last approx 1-2weeks. I am dosing the cjc 3 times/day at 100mcg.

So thats it for now..up 4lbs and looking leaner.

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
I just took a body fat test with the omron digital caliper...it was 11%...Just to let you guys know.
This number will drop now that I am home. I always trim up when I am off work and at home eating super clean.

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
Begining week 5

Everything you have heard in previous posts are true about these 2 products...Weight loss and a few lbs of muscle that seems to stay. As of now I am definately looking leaner and feel a little more "SWOLE."

My libido is not in full gear for sure...If I start foooling around with the old lady then ya I get a little turned on, but thats about it.

The melonatan 2 is kinda a cool pep. I have strawberry blond hair more on the redish side but this stuff not only changes your skin color it also has changed my hair color to blondish, brown, red. And my roots are black along with my facial hair. I have gotten alot of comments on my hair and golden tan skin..it has never lookes so good with this combo of peps and melonatan.

Other than that I feel fairly good and am ready to see the final results in 1-2 weeks.

keyrock24

keyrock24

Awards
What kind of maintenance dose are you taking for the Melontan II .You may need to take an anti-estrogen of some type .I would recommend nolva from your peptide source .That may up your libido a bit .I have read in other peoples threads that their testosterone levels were low after their MK-2866 cycle .That was how I got on legal TRT I quit taking my usual Test Prop .I felt super bad .It may have been a misprint but my Test levels came back minus 237 .
Back to thread subject .You may order some of the pt-141 .It is supposed to up your libido .I went to the local all nude strip club and did an extra 1mg of the Melontan II not counting the 1 mg I took that morning but also took 2 extra 25 mg proviron tabs since a side effect of it is frequent erections.I kept almost a constant erection and ejaculated on my self 6 or 7 times if not more .Was embarrassed to to the bathroom with a big wet spot on me.
Not bad for 60 yr old man .My girlfriend worked there but I never called her to see if she was working .She was 27 and gets into working out to since it a requirement for her to look her best if she wants to make money .we later broke after I went there again without calling to see if she was working .
Could elaborate on that more but do not want to hijack your thread .I am just trying to give you an example from personal experience Next time you and your girlfriend have sex try taking another 1mg shot .I guarantee you will not have any regrets .
Also do you feel like you have gained overall lean body mass and that the scales are not a good indicator of your overall lean body mass gains since when you look in the mirror you can tell you have lower bf .My mirror is what tells me if I have lowered my bf not necessary my bf measurements .

Good luck and keep all this good info coming .I can hardly wait to start my similar cycle and maybe one identical to yours .got food cooking ,gotta go

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
6 Weeks..FINAL THOUGHTS

Well, I finally finished my cycle this past monday...Althought I am still finishing my peptides the MK-2886 is gone. I will continue to stay on cjc (until I run out which is soon) and GHRP for a while.

I did change my PCT recently, I am taking DAA, Formestane, and Supress C by CEL. As far a pct right now I have already gained 1 lb this week...and my libido is already going nuts, it has not been a week yet so I am very pleased.

My workouts have continued to improve, not dramatically but nice solid increases in strength. For example, I am now leg pressing 430lbs 3x15 wich is alot for me. I have noticed the biggest results in my legs as far a size and strength. I finally have an ass now. I still feel sore in the mornings and notice my muscles are tired sometime in the day...this you know the body is growing.

Body fat remained about the same give 1%-2% through out the cycle..I am satisfied considering I drank alchol and beer and consumed quite a few calories..remember I do not do cardio, If you workout like you are suppose to (few breaks and high intensity like you are about to pique) a person really does not need cardio. I see so many people in the gym do a set and them take a 5min break, your not going anywhere doing that budd.

SO to sum things up...My final weight in is at 176 today (the most I have ever weighed and I am happy). I am getting comments from people and feels great. That is up 8 lbs from the start. LIke I said my bf has remained about the same, I think I am going to try some cardio on a bike and mabe run or walk in the evenings to get shreaded.

Would I recomend this to a freind??? Well yes, It cost me about $120
for the osta and about the same for the peps..with the results I got and few sides it was a fairly nice...this would be a great cycle for somebody looking for a few lbs and a little bump in the gym..mabe bridging cycles. I am excited to see if I keep all the gains that will be the kicker.

Here are a few pics taken today..Sorry I dont have any before pics I wish I did..hopefully you get the point.

Any questions, debates, arguments, opinons??? Feel free to shout out.

Thaks for following, hope you enjoyed

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
I am going to have to figure out how to resize a pic...it wont let me add one.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Great log man reps. Would be interested to know how you get on within the next month as things should only get better.