MK-2886+GHRP6+CJC w/o DAC CYCLE

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Ya..hope things workout. Lets keep this my LOG and not your life story man. Just read and ask questions pertaning to this thread. Thanks.

2. Thanks for your reply .I will keep this your Log and just comment on what you are posting .

I hope you keep getting the results you are wanting .It will probably a couple of months before I can run a similar cycle.
    •   

3. Sub'd..... This is such a nice stack, keep up the progress.

4. Any strength or stamina gains yet? Also in regard to body comp changes, did you change up your diet at all for this cycle, or can you contribute most of the current reults to the stack and hard work? Keep it up man, I'm about 99% that I will run this same stack in about 2 months; rehabing an injury right now...

5. Yes kc, I do notice some strength and definitally stamina gains. My workouts are become easier and more explosive..the not wanting to quit feeling. My diet did not change, Its pretty much just take in a whole bunch of calories and protiend and call it good...A controlled cayos diet if you will. Hard work and some supplements definitly are helping. I have seen small resulst as of now but the next 3 weeks will be the tale tale sighns of what is really going on. I do better off work because of better weight room, diet, and for some reason loose trim up a little. So I have one week left at work and then I will have 3 weeks off..

I have cut my dose on my MK-2886 to approx 8-9 mg not by choice but because as I mentioned earlier my bottle lied to me and I am running out fast. I want to keep my muscles saturated in osta untill I can get home. Did not take a dose today. I am still dosing the peps the same.

6. Begining 3rd Week

Second day into 3rd week and the osta/peps are showing a little grin. Just when you start to get impaitent with your lacking result that you have been anticipating paitently they slowly start to show...bump by little bump.

I am getting leaner and big pumps directly during and after workout. I definately feel more irratiable and little things bother me more than usual. I have definately gained something...it looks dry and not holding much water. Like I said, with the calories I am eating I am sure mainting if not loosing some body fat. So far I am not impressed but not dissapointed

The Melonatan 2 is rediculous...major morning woood and tenage wood up untill about noon. moles and some freckles are like alomost black..the tan is very nice and golden, I like it..You definately need uv rays to show its true potential.

As for the peps..the only thing I can say Is I dont paticuraly like the drop/increase feeling of insulin before injection and 30 min after when the food is just settling...does that make sense???? I feel a little lethargic for an hr or so and fuzzy headed. But the main-lingering lethargic has gone.

By boys are huge and libido is up. I have noticed a little sheading in hair and my facial hair is growing like crazy and thick too boot. Along with the short tempered attitude and irratibalit this is a tale tale sighn of high test.

Off the subject but...I had very clear skin until about feburary this year when I had a huge breakout of acne on my chest, neck, and upper back. It is almos gone and a few cysts and piples come and go. I have also gained alot easier and am as horny as I was at 18-19yrs old...That being said, I have read that at age 25-26 a males test peaks which is where I am at...I am trying to take full advantage of it...its kinda cool.

7. How much of the Melonatan 2 are you dosing .I only tried one vial once and started getting dark freckles .I heard the freckles go away after you use it longer .I believe I was dosing 1 mg a day .Did a extra shot last summer before I went to local strip club were they dance all nude .Had a continuous erection ,not bad for a 60 yr old man .I had thought I could not get a full erection and that there was something wrong with me .
    I can only imagine the results you are getting at almost half my age .
    Do you think that the osta is more responsible for strength and stamina gains ? or do you think it is combo of everything you are taking ?
    Hope to start a similar cycle soon in a month or 2 .I read on another board were a guy was running only ostarine .It was 23 page long thread .Took me all night to read it .He dosed at 15 to 18 mg for 30 days .Next 30 days at 25 mg and next 30 days at 50 mg .He got some very good strength gains .He added a 100lbs to his squat .
    Not to be hijacking your thread but I am up to 146 naturally after going down to 134 after my recent sickness .

8. Quote Originally Posted by keyrock24 View Post
    How much of the Melonatan 2 are you dosing .I only tried one vial once and started getting dark freckles .I heard the freckles go away after you use it longer .I believe I was dosing 1 mg a day .Did a extra shot last summer before I went to local strip club were they dance all nude .Had a continuous erection ,not bad for a 60 yr old man .I had thought I could not get a full erection and that there was something wrong with me .
    I can only imagine the results you are getting at almost half my age .
    Do you think that the osta is more responsible for strength and stamina gains ? or do you think it is combo of everything you are taking ?
    Hope to start a similar cycle soon in a month or 2 .I read on another board were a guy was running only ostarine .It was 23 page long thread .Took me all night to read it .He dosed at 15 to 18 mg for 30 days .Next 30 days at 25 mg and next 30 days at 50 mg .He got some very good strength gains .He added a 100lbs to his squat .
    Not to be hijacking your thread but I am up to 146 naturally after going down to 134 after my recent sickness .
    1mg/day on the melonatan..doing it every other day right now but am going to switch to a lower dose everyday for maintenance.

The strenght is definately due to the osta..I dont think peps give you a significant strenght gain in only 3 weeks.

Congradulations on your weight gain...hope you maintain it.

9. Thanks ,are you planing on getting more of the MK-2886 .I thought I read back at the first of the thread that you may do a S4 cycle at the end of your MK-2886 cycle .Also how do you rotate your shots .I was injecting Test Prop when I took the GHRP-6 and CJC-1293 .I roated my peptide shots in my quads and did the Test Prop in my arms .It seemed like the peptides gave me some spot growth in my legs .I started getting better cuts in my quads and calves .Are you noticing anything like that with your peptide shots .From all I have read only MGF may gives spot growth .I had had hardly ever had any cuts in my quads ever before I used the cjc and ghrp despite having 4 mm bf measurements at my waist which according to the accra-measure chart .I had a 12.4 %bf with a 4 to 5mm for men over 56 .For someone your age that would have been closer to about 6 % .Us old men have fat in other places that you younger guys usually do not have .Despite being about 20 lbs under my normal weight my bf is 6mm now .About 14.7% for 6 to 7mm .

Keep yourself well disciplined and stick with your goals that you started out with

10. No I am not planning on getting more mk-2886 and am not going to do the s4 for a while. I have pined in my quad IM style and sub Q. I mostly just pin in my stomac sub q. It seems I get a better rush this way. Spot injecting I do not believe works with muscle growth unless you use IGF lr3...I have never used it but from reviews it seems to work.
    •   

11. END OF WEEK 3

This stuff is finally starting show its anabolic power. Strenght, endurance, and size increase through out the spectrum. I had pumps so bad after my workout I thought I was going to pique. I have only been dosing the MK-2886/osta at about 8mg/day untill I get to my fresh bottle at home in which I will be dosing it at my regular planned 15mg/day.

I found the probelm with the lethargic issues...Its the melonatan 2. I only dose it as a maintenance dosage 1mg 3-4 times a week...everyday I wake up after I dose and through out the day I am tired. Who would of thunk it?I will finally get to a scale monday and be home for 3 weeks, cant wait.

I might post some pics at week 6 just to see final results...I know I dont have beginning pic but u will get the hint.
    Last edited by lbond2; 07-08-2011 at 10:27 PM. Reason: spacing issues

12. Very nice man I hope to start my peptide run soon. Has your recovery time improved?

13. Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    Very nice man I hope to start my peptide run soon. Has your recovery time improved?
    Ya, I would say my recovery has improved somewhat...I am going pretty hard and eating heavy so my body is getting tired as the week goes on.

14. Beginning Week 4
    I am finally back home for a while...Weighed in at the gym yesterday at 172 lbs.
    Workouts are focused and intense.

I increased my dosage to 15mg of oasta since I am now have access to a new bottle..This will last approx 1-2weeks. I am dosing the cjc 3 times/day at 100mcg.

So thats it for now..up 4lbs and looking leaner.

15. I just took a body fat test with the omron digital caliper...it was 11%...Just to let you guys know.
    This number will drop now that I am home. I always trim up when I am off work and at home eating super clean.

16. Begining week 5

Everything you have heard in previous posts are true about these 2 products...Weight loss and a few lbs of muscle that seems to stay. As of now I am definately looking leaner and feel a little more "SWOLE."

My libido is not in full gear for sure...If I start foooling around with the old lady then ya I get a little turned on, but thats about it.

The melonatan 2 is kinda a cool pep. I have strawberry blond hair more on the redish side but this stuff not only changes your skin color it also has changed my hair color to blondish, brown, red. And my roots are black along with my facial hair. I have gotten alot of comments on my hair and golden tan skin..it has never lookes so good with this combo of peps and melonatan.

Other than that I feel fairly good and am ready to see the final results in 1-2 weeks.

17. What kind of maintenance dose are you taking for the Melontan II .You may need to take an anti-estrogen of some type .I would recommend nolva from your peptide source .That may up your libido a bit .I have read in other peoples threads that their testosterone levels were low after their MK-2866 cycle .That was how I got on legal TRT I quit taking my usual Test Prop .I felt super bad .It may have been a misprint but my Test levels came back minus 237 .
    Back to thread subject .You may order some of the pt-141 .It is supposed to up your libido .I went to the local all nude strip club and did an extra 1mg of the Melontan II not counting the 1 mg I took that morning but also took 2 extra 25 mg proviron tabs since a side effect of it is frequent erections.I kept almost a constant erection and ejaculated on my self 6 or 7 times if not more .Was embarrassed to to the bathroom with a big wet spot on me.
    Not bad for 60 yr old man .My girlfriend worked there but I never called her to see if she was working .She was 27 and gets into working out to since it a requirement for her to look her best if she wants to make money .we later broke after I went there again without calling to see if she was working .
    Could elaborate on that more but do not want to hijack your thread .I am just trying to give you an example from personal experience Next time you and your girlfriend have sex try taking another 1mg shot .I guarantee you will not have any regrets .
    Also do you feel like you have gained overall lean body mass and that the scales are not a good indicator of your overall lean body mass gains since when you look in the mirror you can tell you have lower bf .My mirror is what tells me if I have lowered my bf not necessary my bf measurements .

Good luck and keep all this good info coming .I can hardly wait to start my similar cycle and maybe one identical to yours .got food cooking ,gotta go

18. 6 Weeks..FINAL THOUGHTS

Well, I finally finished my cycle this past monday...Althought I am still finishing my peptides the MK-2886 is gone. I will continue to stay on cjc (until I run out which is soon) and GHRP for a while.

I did change my PCT recently, I am taking DAA, Formestane, and Supress C by CEL. As far a pct right now I have already gained 1 lb this week...and my libido is already going nuts, it has not been a week yet so I am very pleased.

My workouts have continued to improve, not dramatically but nice solid increases in strength. For example, I am now leg pressing 430lbs 3x15 wich is alot for me. I have noticed the biggest results in my legs as far a size and strength. I finally have an ass now. I still feel sore in the mornings and notice my muscles are tired sometime in the day...this you know the body is growing.

Body fat remained about the same give 1%-2% through out the cycle..I am satisfied considering I drank alchol and beer and consumed quite a few calories..remember I do not do cardio, If you workout like you are suppose to (few breaks and high intensity like you are about to pique) a person really does not need cardio. I see so many people in the gym do a set and them take a 5min break, your not going anywhere doing that budd.

SO to sum things up...My final weight in is at 176 today (the most I have ever weighed and I am happy). I am getting comments from people and feels great. That is up 8 lbs from the start. LIke I said my bf has remained about the same, I think I am going to try some cardio on a bike and mabe run or walk in the evenings to get shreaded.

Would I recomend this to a freind??? Well yes, It cost me about $120
    for the osta and about the same for the peps..with the results I got and few sides it was a fairly nice...this would be a great cycle for somebody looking for a few lbs and a little bump in the gym..mabe bridging cycles. I am excited to see if I keep all the gains that will be the kicker.

Here are a few pics taken today..Sorry I dont have any before pics I wish I did..hopefully you get the point.

Any questions, debates, arguments, opinons??? Feel free to shout out.

Thaks for following, hope you enjoyed

19. I am going to have to figure out how to resize a pic...it wont let me add one.

20. Great log man reps. Would be interested to know how you get on within the next month as things should only get better.

21. Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    Great log man reps. Would be interested to know how you get on within the next month as things should only get better.
    Thanks for following..stay tuned, I am trying to figure out this picture thing, that really shows the results. Look at my profile, I will try to add one some where in there...

22. Ya, I just cant get it to load and I dont know how to re-size on my program..I already did so I dont know what to do or say??? Look at my profile or avatar, that pic was taken today, mabe you can get the point. If your a member of primordials fourm I have 4 pics over there under the same name as this thread..Sorry guys hope you all enjoyed.

Similar Forum Threads

1. GHRP6
    By rombusempire in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 10:27 PM
  2. ghrp6
    By djbombsquad in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 07:05 PM
  3. cjc 1295 ghrp6 peg mgf cycle
    By djbombsquad in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11