gains from GHRP/CJC?

JayRock

Awards
What kind of gains have people made that have run cycles of GHRP 6 or GHRP2 or Hex with CJC 1293 or 1295? What were the gains and how long was the cycle?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
ghrp 6 and cjc 1295 stacked are said to be better than HGH

that being said, hgh gains aren't too fantastic for the price.

but i think id give it a run after a big bulk or use it in pct

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
I used 2000 mcg/wk CJC-1295 and 300 mcg/day GHRP-2 for a 12 wk run. I dropped the GHRP after 5 wks because it threw so much water weight on me I looked like garbage, the CJC-1295 I stayed on. Does it work, maybe? Is it better than good GH? Hell no!!

JayRock

Awards
come on, with how poplular this stuff is there's gotta be more people seeing good gains from taking it? If not then why are so many people taking it? My buddy took GHRP6 and CJC together and after three months he's put on 10 lbs, and he's a very experienced user of all sorts. Has anyone else seen good gains?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
come on, with how poplular this stuff is there's gotta be more people seeing good gains from taking it? If not then why are so many people taking it? My buddy took GHRP6 and CJC together and after three months he's put on 10 lbs, and he's a very experienced user of all sorts. Has anyone else seen good gains?
I've been wondering the same thing. It's a bit pricey to run CJC/GHRP for the dose and duration needed, and as far as results there doesn't seem to be much tangible evidence I've seen at least...

TheMachiine

Awards
I used cjc and ghrp 6, too.
Through Ghrp 6 my body hold tremendous amounts of water. I stopped using ghrp after 4 weeks and I used cjc only for 4 months.

I love that stuff, I have no experience with hgh but cjc is real good stuff.
My bodyfat dropped by about 2-3% and my bodyweight remained constant without changing my diet!
The most important thing is that I used it after my Steroidcycle!!

Unfortunately I have earned a thyroid dysfunction and have to take L-thyroxin.
I think it´s because of the use of this peptids.

pz

Knotch

Knotch

Awards
I used cjc and ghrp 6, too.
Through Ghrp 6 my body hold tremendous amounts of water. I stopped using ghrp after 4 weeks and I used cjc only for 4 months.

I love that stuff, I have no experience with hgh but cjc is real good stuff.
My bodyfat dropped by about 2-3% and my bodyweight remained constant without changing my diet!
The most important thing is that I used it after my Steroidcycle!!

Unfortunately I have earned a thyroid dysfunction and have to take L-thyroxin.
I think it´s because of the use of this peptids.

pz
4 months is a long time to be on any one peptide. You need to cycle them and use different ones, CJC, Hex, GHRP's, etc.

Hex and GRHP-6, or 2 whichever you prefer, is a good combo. Don't eat immediately before or after if you're using a gh peptides, blocks the 'pulse'.

superlift

superlift

Awards
I have heard quite a bit of good things about them but have not researched it enough myself to run them.

chem.e

chem.e

Awards
I have just finished my run of GHRP-6 solo for 2 - 2 1/2 months . I ran it at 300 mcg per day, gained approx. 10 lbs and kept 7 lbs.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
I have just finished my run of GHRP-6 solo for 2 - 2 1/2 months . I ran it at 300 mcg per day, gained approx. 10 lbs and kept 7 lbs.
Kept 7lbs? That is very nice! How bad was water retention? Also, did bf decrease through out the cycle?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I've ran it on a cut....really good for helping to preserve muscle. Haven't used it on a surplus but will when I hit PCT in a few weeks.

chem.e

chem.e

Awards
Kept 7lbs? That is very nice! How bad was water retention? Also, did bf decrease through out the cycle?
Water retention was pretty bad, probably about 4-5 lbs of water. ~7 lbs of muscle stayed after i stopped using it. I did notice a slight decrease in bf, but it was hard to judge due to both the water retention and the cortisol raise.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Water retention was pretty bad, probably about 4-5 lbs of water. ~7 lbs of muscle stayed after i stopped using it. I did notice a slight decrease in bf, but it was hard to judge due to both the water retention and the cortisol raise.
I'm starting to feel as though a solo run of CJC may be my best option... I've never ran either but have read several positive experiences with CJC; water retention and achy joints seem to be common with GHRP-6.

chem.e

chem.e

Awards
I'm starting to feel as though a solo run of CJC may be my best option... I've never ran either but have read several positive experiences with CJC; water retention and achy joints seem to be common with GHRP-6.
Why not run them together? I didn't have any joint problems on GHRP-6, in fact it actually seemed to heal some of my previous joint issues. But when combining CJC and GHRP you can yield a GH spike approx. the same as synthetic GH.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
I'm about 2 months out from starting something and have been doing a lot of research but am still undecided. I think I may just start a new thread and see what others are saying. I do like what the idea that running them together can yield results similar to synthetic GH, and if that is the case then that will be my first choice. I'm just looking for a solid 7-8lbs, but I don't want to raise bf too much during the bulk... I do like your results, chem.e, thanks for the feedback.

JayRock

Awards
So if most guys are saying that these peptides are yeilding little to no size gains, little to no strength gains, why are so many guys taking them then?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
So if most guys are saying that these peptides are yeilding little to no size gains, little to no strength gains, why are so many guys taking them then?
Because there are still a plethora of benefits that come from peptides....better sleep, more GH release, better skin, less fat accumulation...

and depending on which peptide you're using you can also get tanner, oxidize fat, boost LH and GnRH, etc....

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My rat feels better in general, has more vivid dreams, is better rested on less sleep, and gets INCREDIBLE pumps when using cjc-1295 No DAC and Ipamorelin.

Trick was dosing it at 150mcg CJC and 300mcg Ipa with 200mcg Huperzine-A and 350mg EGCG. When I started dosing my rats with that twice a day (first thing AM pre-workout and last thing at night) and had them fast before/after dosing, it really took off for results. They're stronger, leaner, and bigger.

JayRock

Awards
ok but rats are not humans, lol. Is the reason why most people don't experience any gains from using them becausing they take them while cutting maybe? These things are so popular right now but why exactly? I've been taking them properly now for a month and a half, I haven't increased my calories from the keto cut i finished a few months back and i've gained 7 lbs since taking them with no fat gain. Although i've experienced sides like it takes me alot longer to recover from workouts, and I've been getting carpal tunnel symptoms a bit. But why are the reports or reviews of taking them either great gains or no gains?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok but rats are not humans, lol. Is the reason why most people don't experience any gains from using them becausing they take them while cutting maybe? These things are so popular right now but why exactly? I've been taking them properly now for a month and a half, I haven't increased my calories from the keto cut i finished a few months back and i've gained 7 lbs since taking them with no fat gain. Although i've experienced sides like it takes me alot longer to recover from workouts, and I've been getting carpal tunnel symptoms a bit. But why are the reports or reviews of taking them either great gains or no gains?
Perhaps source quality? I also suspect people aren't too good about the food aspects.