- 07-26-2004, 09:29 PM
- 07-26-2004, 10:17 PM
DNP or IGF? DNP, 20-30% aq. stores fine at room temp for up to five years. IGF should be ref. in a dry state.
07-27-2004, 02:22 AM
lol i mean IGF....i dont know why i said DNP
any way i can store the IGF in the fridge for 6 mounth and it will still be ok?
07-27-2004, 07:35 PM
LOL... Yeah, 6 months is prob fine. It's mostly heat that you must worry about w/ peptide storage and stability. Of course, direct sun light and exposure to moisture aren't good either!
Similar Forum Threads
- By PhoenixMuscle in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2015, 09:31 PM
- By 99sscamaroma in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2012, 11:23 PM
- By sportsdude206 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 06-16-2011, 08:18 AM
- By Blindfaith in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-28-2003, 10:20 PM
- By CROWLER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2003, 12:12 AM