most potent peptide stack

JayRock

Awards
I'm taking GHRP6 and CJC 1295, but I was wondering what is the most potent stack of peptides one could take? what would the doses be per day and what kind of results might one expect to see in 3-6 months?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I Like Ipamorelin and grf mod 1-29.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
No disrespect... But honestly 99% of people have completely unrealistic expectations when it comes to peptides. Here is what you should expect over 6 months... drop some body fat depending on your dosing protocol, diet, training, and purity of your peptides. You can also expect better looking skin, deeper sleep, better recovery. Mod grf 1-29 and Ipamorelin aren't something you just run for 12 weeks and expect to gain 10lbs of muscle. You might lose a few pounds of fat and gain 5lbs of muscle... depends on the individual. If it were me I would run them for 6 months at minimum. That's not to say you should do 100mcg of both 3 times of day because that can get expensive. But change it up... for a few weeks do 3 times a day, then just twice a day, then boom dose 1-3 times a week with 100mcg on the days you aren't boom dosing. By boom dosing I mean 500mcg-2mg of Ipam. Then you can switch to ghrp 2 for a little bit and so on.

Okay so that's that... Now, If you're looking for more site growth then I would do IGF DES 20mcg bi laterally pre work out w/ some carbs then IGF DES 20mcg bilaterally immediately post work out w/ some carbs. Or if you can do it during your work out. 3 days on, 1-2 days off. I've read that you do run that forever with no problems but if it were me I would run it 4-6 weeks. THEN use PEG MGF on your non work out days first thing in the morning 300mcg subq. With this combination you should definitely see site growth and 3-4lbs of muscle depending on diet and training.

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
Okay so that's that... Now, If you're looking for more site growth then I would do IGF DES 20mcg bi laterally pre work out w/ some carbs then IGF DES 20mcg bilaterally immediately post work out w/ some carbs. Or if you can do it during your work out. 3 days on, 1-2 days off. I've read that you do run that forever with no problems but if it were me I would run it 4-6 weeks. THEN use PEG MGF on your non work out days first thing in the morning 300mcg subq. With this combination you should definitely see site growth and 3-4lbs of muscle depending on diet and training.
I like the sound of this :)