hgh at complete nutrition

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.39%

hgh at complete nutrition

they were selling some thing called hgh spray by like soto supplements i think and it was like 150 bucks there! looked at the ingredients and it said like recombinant growth hormone, deer antler and a bunch of other stuff... no idea about any of the stuff just curious

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

if its not injectable its crap...

deer antler spray is all the rage but wouldnt put much faith in it.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.39%

oh really? well it had some other stuff in it too but so you dont think youll get any decent gains at all with it? he also claimed there is no need for a pct after it
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

lets see what others say but I dont think its worth a damn... I did a little research on that stuff not too long ago and lets just say Im on this forum and there are MUCH better options...
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.39%

yeah i would agree with you its just kinda nice since you could just go to a local supplement shop and pick up some hgh lol but yeah im interested to see what others think anyone?
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.18%

Complete also used to sell a product called 5-deca-zol to anyone who would walk into the store. Several very young people were buying this "wonder product" that was touting 20 plus lbs of muscle in only a month... After a short read on the ingredients--it was superdrol and halodrol! Anyone that will sell something that toxic to teenagers without an explicit warning of the potential damage they could do to their body is no one to trust. My advice, stay away from complete and save your money.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41%

I actually worked for complete Nutrition in Santa barbara, CA for about 2 years, in their defence i will say that those young kids would get their hands on 5 deca either way, Complete has a checkout system that would ask for ID and age Verification to be able to sale PH's or even Post Cycles. I would tell kids not to purchase 5 deca and other Ph's because they were to young, and you know what? they would send in their parents or older brother to purchase it for them. Complete is actually a pretty responcible company even tho i dont work for them any more. Lots of their products work and are very good quality. As far as the HGH spray i was leaving the company right as they started carrying that, I have mixed reviews with it. I tried it for a little and didnt notice much but strenght increase and another employee of mine tried it and they thought it was amazing and put on 8lbs in a month of lean dry weight. I would not pay 150 for it at all. but Complete's 3test-oxo is a good natural test booster that is great for strenght and mass. call up the santa barbara store, they ship for free and the guys wont F you over there, i worked in another complete nutrition store in other state and they were car salesman.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.83%

Yes I used the Rhgh spray from soto supps along with the NaTren hgx. Amazing!!! gained 20lbs in 2 1/2 months. hence i was eating like an animal. but i firmly believe in it. i just wouldnt cycle it twice in a row!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.85%

as far as HCG gos,like said up top if ya cant pin it its not real, why would you get trash when its so easy to get? AS far as the C.N stores...LMAF. i walked in there and they tried to sell me stuff 'that would put on 30bs of muscle in weeks, nothing!! nothing!! will do that. your body can not grow that much no matter what you do....there a ripp off. and every one i know thats wasted there money there jumps the fence and starts useing aa'a. do they sell gate way drugs???.....lol (had to say it) save yr money bro,do some home work its all out there,
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.25%

Quote Originally Posted by 16dawg23 View Post
    as far as HCG gos,like said up top if ya cant pin it its not real, why would you get trash when its so easy to get? AS far as the C.N stores...LMAF. i walked in there and they tried to sell me stuff 'that would put on 30bs of muscle in weeks, nothing!! nothing!! will do that. your body can not grow that much no matter what you do....there a ripp off. and every one i know thats wasted there money there jumps the fence and starts useing aa'a. do they sell gate way drugs???.....lol (had to say it) save yr money bro,do some home work its all out there,
    I finally caught on after years of being fooled -_-. Its sad that many people are still being fooled, especially with magazines pushing crap to customers.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41%

Need some help...

So I just bought that huh spray from complete nutrition, and now im reading a bunch of negative stuff about it and complete nutrition. My question is, if not that spray then what? without giving in to injections?

Similar Forum Threads

1. OK...Ok..so i stopped into complete nutrition...hahaha...
    By East1600Plus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 02:03 PM
  2. complete nutrition prohormones superdrol hdrol
    By chubbsthedog6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 06:25 PM
  3. GlyroXTS Complete Stack Champion Nutrition
    By RonShipman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 02:06 AM