what are all of the benefits from GHRPs and CJC?

JayRock

Awards
I know that CJC creates a steady "pulse" of high GH levels, and GHRPs further the release of GH in the body, but could someone please list all of the specific benefits of combining something like CJC 1295 with a GHRP?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Well they both work more effectively together...help with skin and tendons.....help with better sleep and recovery...help with free up FFAs

JayRock

Awards
i've heard that they're great for recomps, in that they gradually help build muscle and help burn bodyfat, is that true? How much of an effect do they have on muscle? what about strength?

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
- New cells
- Faster Recovery
- Better Sleep
- Increases IGF levels
- Way Better skin
- Anti Aging somewhat
- Increases Lean muscle mass
- Increases Bone mass
- Muscle Strength
- Fat Lost
- New Hair Growth
- Better Healing
- Better Sex, Erections
- Better intelligence
- Better Memory

BETTER LIFE !

But !!!!!! These are what Growth Hormone does, and peptides release gh... so all those will happen BUT AGAIN !! Peptides could have other side effects that we don't know yet, I found something new that peptides have lots of heavy metals in them so I'm researching on that

JayRock

Awards
so out of all of those GH benefits, which benefits are more prominent than others? Also, i've read that these particular peptides help release more GH than regular synthetic GH, is that true?

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
I have never heard of any pro sexual effects. In factyou hear of increased prolactin which I feel and notice at only 300mcg daily of ghrp 6

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Started both today. I'll let you know in a week or two

JayRock

Awards
i guess my two main questions are: how does it compare to a PH in terms of giving muscle gains at an accelerated rate? Do they or don't they?
And, i've read that they increase prolactin and cortisol, but yet how are so many users reporting leaning out and dropping calories even when eating over maintenance?

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you use more than 1mcg/1kg bodyweight then yes you will notice prolactin cortisol issues....

JayRock

Awards
but how do they compare to PH's in terms of gains? I understand the science behind it, but I'm talking about actual results from the people who've used them. Have you gained muscle and lost fat or not from using GHRP6 and CJC 1295? Or is it just good for tendons, sleep, skin?