Nutrient partitioner bad for cutting while on GH?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Since GH is supposed to burn fat by reduceing your bodies ability to use sugar for energy, could something like a nutrient partitioner that make it easier to use sugar actually be bad for cutting while on GH?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I know that at some point, someone with a blood sugar had to try a little ALA or maby something like Recompadrol. How did it affect body composition?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
There was a member named CGAR on a couple other forums who ran Need 2 Slin with a glucose blood monitor, and the results were pretty astounding.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Easy Ill post a link soon :)

Outstanding what were these fantastic results?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Easy Ill post a link soon :)

Outstanding what were these fantastic results?
I can't remember at all, as far as specific numbers go, but I remember having my eyes opened to the efficacy of Need 2 Slin by reading through his journal. He ate the same foods in the same amounts at the same time, so the readings were as accurate as can be expected.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it's a bad idea at all....

for a while my PWO protocol was:
2 Need 2 slin
200 mcg GHRP-2
100 mcg Mod-GRF 1-29
10g BCAAs
10g Glutamine

Eat 30 min later

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it's a bad idea at all....

for a while my PWO protocol was:
2 Need 2 slin
200 mcg GHRP-2
100 mcg Mod-GRF 1-29
10g BCAAs
10g Glutamine

Eat 30 min later
I'm glad you made this post... I want to use a GHRP and IGF-1-LR3 for the final 3 months of my contest prep coming up soon, and wasn't sure on the best synergy and duration/dosing to use of the three I have planned. GHRP-2, Mod 1-29, and IGF-1-LR3. Also, I just don't feel confident about any of the companies out there right now.