injecting CJC and GHRP 6

JayRock

Awards
ok, so my friend told me to add 1mL of bw to my 2mL vial of CJC 1295. I'm looking to only run 1000mcg for the first two weeks. I'd like to take around 70-100mcg twice daily, one in the morning on an empty stomach and another right before bed. I'll be doing it with GHRP 6. My question is how much would I need to draw up in the slin pin to get that amount of 70-100mcgs? I will be using 1/2mL syringes. I'm guessing i'd fill it up to just around the first unit right, so the first unit is 10 bc it goes from 10-50 on the slin pin.
Also, I have a vial of pre mixed GHRP 6 thats been sitting in my fridge for months, is it still ok to use?

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you added 1ml to 2ml vial ??? **** doesn't make sense, if you mean you added 1ml to 2MG of CJC then draw up to #5 - That's 100mcg

and no, your GHRP is no good ! it's cheap so get a new one, they downgrade after like 20 30 days

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I suggest you to not take CJC alone so get GHRP2 and stack them both together, they both work together amazingly and never go over 100MCG with GHRP2 and CJC at a time

GHRP2 > GHRP6

JayRock

Awards
thanks. but i just want to double check so, i'm using 1/2 mL syringe, and I want to start off taking right around 70 mcgs per day twice a day for the first few weeks, so that amount in my syrigne would be to where teh first "5" is, correct? It measures from 5-50

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks. but i just want to double check so, i'm using 1/2 mL syringe, and I want to start off taking right around 70 mcgs per day twice a day for the first few weeks, so that amount in my syrigne would be to where teh first "5" is, correct? It measures from 5-50
Diluting 2000mcg(2mg) cjc in 1ml (or 1cc) of BW would give 200mcg per 1/10 of a 1cc slin pin. If you are using 1/2cc then drawing up the whole syringe would give you 1000mcg of cjc. The "5" is 1/10 of the syringe, so it would give 1000/10 or 100mcg. Each small tick mark below the "5" would give 20mcg per tick. Drawing up to the 3rd tick would give you 60mcg, the 4th would give 80mcg. If you want 70mcg you would have to draw between the 3rd and 4th tick.

956Vette

Awards
you added 1ml to 2ml vial ??? **** doesn't make sense, if you mean you added 1ml to 2MG of CJC then draw up to #5 - That's 100mcg

and no, your GHRP is no good ! it's cheap so get a new one, they downgrade after like 20 30 days
1ml into a 2ml vial makes perfect sense to me....as of course OP was referencing 2mg CJC.

GHRP-6 is still good to use after a few months mixed

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Use peptide calculator