First time on GH

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
Alight, I just ordered some GH, So far the plan is 2-4 ui's a day. The only problem I am having is that I am not sure what all I should be talking along with it.
I have done several AAS cycles already (tren E, test E, Dbol, deca, winny, anavar, EQ)

Just looking for some advice. I weight in this morning at 200lbs at 15% BF, if that helps

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AAS plus GH take you to a new level of muscle building pal ! AAS without GH is like wasting time, well not really but there is this dude at GetBig, his name is GH15 and he is Naser El Sonbaty, he says GH + AAS = The **** ! and you need like 4 5ius at least

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
AAS plus GH take you to a new level of muscle building pal ! AAS without GH is like wasting time, well not really but there is this dude at GetBig, his name is GH15 and he is Naser El Sonbaty, he says GH + AAS = The **** ! and you need like 4 5ius at least
Thanks for the info !

Here is an update, I think I am going to be doing this stack

• GH
  • winny
  • tren
  • mast
  • test E or test C
  • IGF-1
This should make for some serious dry gains :) and coupled with mast I should stay pretty safe. I don't have all the dosage down yet though

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
use IGF DES, IGF blunts GH so use DES couple hours after GH injection and couple hours before doing GH injection

LR3 has a longer life so I don't think it's a good idea... Throw in some PEG MGF

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
use IGF DES, IGF blunts GH so use DES couple hours after GH injection and couple hours before doing GH injection

LR3 has a longer life so I don't think it's a good idea... Throw in some PEG MGF
Markusrulezzz, you are the man ! that alone is more info than anyone else has given me. Thanks

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
Well the rest of my gear got here. I started a week ago on my GH. I am subq'in 2 iu's a day right now. I figure I will just keep on this for 3 months and then maybe bump up to 4 iu's a day, and thats about the time I will be able to get on AAS again too.

What your thoughts with doing HCG and GH at the same time ?