IGF/Slin Cycle

joe.cannarozz

Awards
Ok, so this is my first post here, but I would like some feedback on the cycel I began 2 weeks ago. This is not my first go round, countless cycles in the past, but this is the first one in the last 2 years. My body composition is as follows:

Hight: 5'6"
Weight: 207lbs
BF%: 8.8

I had been toying with an insulin cycle for a while and finally was talked into starting by my lifting partner. I am in the process of dieting for summer and am going to roll this all into on large cycle.

Insulin (Humalog R): 10units post workout w/ 70g protein and 100g dextrose. Proper balanced meals @ 1.5hours, and 2.5-3.0hours after injection.
Test E: 600mg/week split into two injections (Sun & Wed)
IGF-1 LR3: 40mcg 45min after insulin injection. IM Bilateral injections.
Winstrol: 50mg daily, morning before cardio and food.
Clenbuterol: 200mcg daily, morning before cardio and food.
Cytomel (T3): 100mcg daily, split into three equal doses, every 5 hours.

I am really looking for feedback. I know it is a lot of compunds, but I am very experienced with AAS, just not as well versed with the peptides/hormones. My days are pretty much the same, just curious as to whether I am taking everything at the most optimal times.

4:30 - Wake Up
4:45 - Take clen, winny, and multi vitamins
5:00 - Cardio (45-60min)
6:15 - Insulin (10iu)
6:15 - Post Shake (70g Protein, 100g Carbs)
7:30 - 10egg whites, 1 cup oatmeal
8:00 - T3 (33mcg)
9:00 - 8oz fat free cottage cheese, 1 medium apple
12:00 - 10oz chicken breast, 1 meduim sweet potato
1:00 - T3 (33mcg)
3:00 - 10oz chicken breast, 1 medium sweet potato
6:00 - T3 (33mcg)
6:15 - Weight Training
7:30 - Insulin (10iu)
7:30 - Post Shake (70g Protein, 100g Carbs)
8:15 - IFG-1 LR3 (40mcg)
9:00 - 10egg whites, 1 cup oatmeal
10:00 - Protein Shake (56g protein)

That is a normal day for me, 5 days a week, some times 6. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
IGF bilaterally doesnt do anything it still needs to get in the systematically.

MGF would be better bilaterally.

looks good man.

you can get slin over the counter right? im thinking of adding it into a bulk. pre bed verly los dose to induce ketosis. and stay lean while bulking, any experience?

joe.cannarozz

Awards
Yeah, slin is available over the counter where I live. It is different from state to state. I get it for about $65 for 10ml. I have heard of using it to induce ketosis, but I am unsure as to why you would want to go keto when trying to bulk. Also, I don't really advise using any amount of slin before bed, that would be the most dangerous time to do so. Unless you plan on taking a very little bit, then staying up through the active period of the insulin, then going to bed. Even the smallest amount of insulin can cause you to go hypo, and if you are asleep you can not monitor that properly. I would be very careful and really think twice about taking it before bed. It would work great for a bulking cycle though, when you are able to take in the proper amount of carbs and calories to off set the drops in blood sugar over the course of the effective hours.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, slin is available over the counter where I live. It is different from state to state. I get it for about $65 for 10ml. I have heard of using it to induce ketosis, but I am unsure as to why you would want to go keto when trying to bulk. Also, I don't really advise using any amount of slin before bed, that would be the most dangerous time to do so. Unless you plan on taking a very little bit, then staying up through the active period of the insulin, then going to bed. Even the smallest amount of insulin can cause you to go hypo, and if you are asleep you can not monitor that properly. I would be very careful and really think twice about taking it before bed. It would work great for a bulking cycle though, when you are able to take in the proper amount of carbs and calories to off set the drops in blood sugar over the course of the effective hours.
im lean bulking, looking for benifits of keto during non non fed state, when i say right before bed i mean basically 15-30 min prior, using fast acting insulin, 1 unit should suffice and be safe if i monitor sugars,.

joe.cannarozz

Awards
Monitoring sugars yes, but are you planning on using the slin daily? Only to get you back to keto?? Once you are ketogenic there shouldn't be much need to continue the use if your diet is where it needs to be. I guess I don't see the point of continuing with it as long as you are still in a ketogenic state. If you use keto strips to make sure you are still there then why even bother with insulin after day 1? I understand using it to jump yourself into keto, but not using it through keto.