Eat carbs or not with GHRP-2/CJC-1295

animalized

Awards
Okay, hearing different things on this and looking for a straight answer.

I've read where you shouldn't have any carbs/fat within 30 minutes of injecting this stack and then others have said to make sure you DO take carbs right after injecting..... :ponder:

What's the story here, do you or do you not want to consume carbs right after injections?

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
You need to wait at least 30min... carbs spike insulin, which interferes with the growth hormone release. GH from these peptides usually peak within 30-45min, so your safe to eat after that amount of time.

animalized

Awards
Thanks for the reply. That was the impression that I had also but like I said, I've seen others say different so just wanted to double check.

MAX.MAREK

Awards
You need to wait at least 30min... carbs spike insulin, which interferes with the growth hormone release. GH from these peptides usually peak within 30-45min, so your safe to eat after that amount of time.
would you say to use the same protocol with IGF-1 pwo? inject then wait 30min before eating (in my case, 75g of oats + shake)?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
fast 2 hours prior and dont eat for 30mins after is what ive been told on other boards