Benefits of Growth Hormone.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Einstein posted this study on another board, but i thought some of you might be curious as well. Ever since i started my GH cycle, i've gotten a few PMs asking what exactly it does.

This was a six month study that ended March 1st. 202 people particapated taking 2 iu's a day.

HGH Research and Information to Strength, Exercise, & Body Fat
showed an 88% increase in muscle strength
showed an 81% increase in muscle size
showed an 72% improvement in body fat loss
showed an 81% improvement in exercise tolerance
showed an 83% improvement in exercise endurance

HGH Research and Information to Skin & Hair
showed a 71% improvement in skin texture
showed a 68% improvement in skin thickness
showed a 71% improvement in skin elasticity
showed a 51% improvement on wrinkle disappearance
showed a 38% improvement towards new hair growth

HGH Research and Information on Healing, Flexibilty, & Resistance
showed a 55% improvement of healing old injuries
showed a 61% improvement of healing other injuries
showed a 71% improvement on healing capacity
showed a 53% improvement on back flexibility
showed a 73% improvement on resistance to common illness

HGH Research and Information on Sexual Function
showed a 75% improvement in sexual potency / frequency
showed a 62% improvement in the duration of penile erection
showed a 57% improvement on frequency of nighttime urination
showed a 58% improvement on hot flashes
showed a 38% improvement on menstrual cycle regulation

HGH Research and Information on Energy, Emotions, &Memory
showed a 84% improvement in energy levels
showed a 67% improvement on emotional stabiltiy
showed a 78% improvement on attitude towards life
showed a 62% improvement in memory

HGH Human Growth Homone research
and information study by:
L Cass Terry, M.D., Ph.D. and Edmund Chein, M.D
Medical College of Wisconsin and Palm Springs
Life Extension Institute

Romac

Romac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
thanks for that summary

too bad hgh costs so damned much

only rich people can afford that

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Contrary to what a lot of people who haven't looked into GH believe, it really doesn't cost like $5000 to run a successful cycle.

cost is in between $2.5-$3.5iu domestically in the us and $2.0-$3.0 per IU internationally. It depends on where you get it, and the brand. (personally i would say currently Jin's are the most affordable GH yielding the best overall results)

So lets say on average u pay $3.0 domestically per IU. And you do shots 22 days of 4iu's (5 days on, 2 days off to extend the cycle). This ends up being $264 a month X 6 months= $1584. After paying shipping, possible WU fees, and buying all the pins you'll need for the cycle, its safe to say you'd still be under $2000 for a successful 6 month run at a moderate dosage.

Romac

Romac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So lets say on average u pay $3.0 domestically per IU. And you do shots 22 days of 4iu's (5 days on, 2 days off to extend the cycle). This ends up being $264 a month X 6 months= $1584. After paying shipping, possible WU fees, and buying all the pins you'll need for the cycle, its safe to say you'd still be under $2000 for a successful 6 month run at a moderate dosage.
Thanks for doing the calculations. It gives me a more precise estimate of how much GH i can't afford :(

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL! I was more making an informative post, people ask me these questions all the time after i started my GH run, so i thought i'd just post some answers in here.

Romac

Romac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Although i was slightly being a smart ass, i realy do appreciate the calculations. I'm just a cheap bastard. :)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Also, studies have shown that 7 days a week injections do better that the 5 on 2 off, which was created to save money

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
very true MattD. When i suggested the 5 on 2 off cycle above i was doing exactly what you said, creating a cycle to save money, yet also give the full benefits of GH.

What would normally last as a 5 month cycle at 4iu 7x a week, would now last a 6 1/2 month cycle at 4iu 5 on 2 off, which IMO would yield better results.

Personally on my cycle i am doing a 3 day on 1 day off split. :thumbsup:

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Another question people commonly ask regarding dosing is if it's really necessary to split the GH shots into two different times of the day, or if once a day is fine.

Here is another quote from Einstein1905 (Damn the guy know everything about GH and Igf-1) answering this in very easily understood terms:

"Somatostatin is the protein expressed in response to high levels of GH to counteract these high levels. By shooting some GH, you allow this elevated level of GH to cause most of its downstream effects for a period of time until the elevated GH level as well as downstream metabolites/products incite the negative feedback loop, increasing somatostatin expression. This all occurs over a relatively brief period...maybe a few hours. By taking the second shot later, you allow your body to again gain benefit from the elevated GH levels until the negative feedback loop kicks in. If you shot it all at once, the theory is (I'm sure it's been shown somewhere) that somatostatin will be expressed proportionally to the level of GH in plasma at that time so as to balance things out again. 2 shots means 2 periods of time during which your body will be "caught off guard". Keeping your last shot to sometime around late afternoon or earlier will also allow the somatostatin levels to return to normal before bedtime, during which you still capitalize on your own naturally-occurring highest GH release spikes."

crazydoc1

Awards
These $$$$$$$

DrugStore.com -- Saizen -- $13.62 / IU best price. Most clinics/pharmacies charging well more than this. I have found a comounding pharmacy wholesaling an NDC listed somatropin at 7.50/IU in 1,000 IU qty or around 10/IU base. Genotropin and other name brands are well more than any of these.

Groups such as Somatropin Online handling access to non US branded Saizen still around in the 9 - 11 / IU range. I have heard rumors of chinese materials being less and of black market being less.... but is there indeed a product out there in the 2.50 - 3.5 range as you say that assays out as the real deal and dosing?.... if so... please enlighten me... as I'll have been saved well over 10k a year...

----------

Contrary to what a lot of people who haven't looked into GH believe, it really doesn't cost like $5000 to run a successful cycle.

cost is in between $2.5-$3.5iu domestically in the us and $2.0-$3.0 per IU internationally. It depends on where you get it, and the brand. (personally i would say currently Jin's are the most affordable GH yielding the best overall results)

crazydoc1

Awards
Is Jintropin Real???

OK--- I've enlightened my self--- I need to KNOW...

WHO HAS TRIED Jintropin ?

Has anyone paid for an assay?

Does anyone have any reason to believe that it is a false material?

einstein1905

Banned
Awards
OK--- I've enlightened my self--- I need to KNOW...

WHO HAS TRIED Jintropin ?

Has anyone paid for an assay?

Does anyone have any reason to believe that it is a false material?
I've used GH for roughly 1.5yrs straight, with just a week or two off here and there....most of this has been jino. Had the results been anything less than what they were, I may have felt inclined to have it tested, but it's clear to me that it's the real deal. In fact, I'd used serostim in the past and found that a lower dose of jino was comparable (6 vs 4), although that's not at all scientific and fully subjective.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i have heard this from a few people on other boards as well. People who were previously using 6-9 IU's of sero had to lower the dosage once switching to jintropin because of side effects.

th0m

Awards
Another question people commonly ask regarding dosing is if it's really necessary to split the GH shots into two different times of the day, or if once a day is fine.

Here is another quote from Einstein1905 (Damn the guy know everything about GH and Igf-1) answering this in very easily understood terms:

"Somatostatin is the protein expressed in response to high levels of GH to counteract these high levels. By shooting some GH, you allow this elevated level of GH to cause most of its downstream effects for a period of time until the elevated GH level as well as downstream metabolites/products incite the negative feedback loop, increasing somatostatin expression. This all occurs over a relatively brief period...maybe a few hours. By taking the second shot later, you allow your body to again gain benefit from the elevated GH levels until the negative feedback loop kicks in. If you shot it all at once, the theory is (I'm sure it's been shown somewhere) that somatostatin will be expressed proportionally to the level of GH in plasma at that time so as to balance things out again. 2 shots means 2 periods of time during which your body will be "caught off guard". Keeping your last shot to sometime around late afternoon or earlier will also allow the somatostatin levels to return to normal before bedtime, during which you still capitalize on your own naturally-occurring highest GH release spikes."
I'm going to use 4iu GH ed and IGF cycles.
What do you guys think is the best schedule to shoot this? I'm thinking 2iu at 0700am, 2iu 0500pm, IGF PWO at about 0800pm (or the morning after a workout if that is an off day). Sounds good?

thanks

th0m

Awards
Mixing/handling I know, but it's a question about timing these two components.
Any thoughts?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to use 4iu GH ed and IGF cycles.
What do you guys think is the best schedule to shoot this? I'm thinking 2iu at 0700am, 2iu 0500pm, IGF PWO at about 0800pm (or the morning after a workout if that is an off day). Sounds good?

thanks
Personally i would do the second GH shot directly after a workout and workout earlier in the day, around 2-3pm.

Last edited:

th0m

Awards
Yea I have work til 4pm so that's no option. I forgot to mention that the main purpose of this igf/gh cycle is fatloss. Would you still use GH two times a day?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea I have work til 4pm so that's no option. I forgot to mention that the main purpose of this igf/gh cycle is fatloss. Would you still use GH two times a day?
As far as i've seen in my research 2x a day is always better than 1x a day, no matter what the goals.

einstein1905

Banned
Awards
It's tough, because when you're using LR3 with it, you can about guarantee GH suppression during the night anyway, so I inject my GH and LR3 (with slin) all pwo. 10-12hrs of endo GH suppression is a pretty good estimate with LR3 at a typical dose of 40mcg

PC1

I've used GH for roughly 1.5yrs straight, with just a week or two off here and there....most of this has been jino. Had the results been anything less than what they were, I may have felt inclined to have it tested, but it's clear to me that it's the real deal. In fact, I'd used serostim in the past and found that a lower dose of jino was comparable (6 vs 4), although that's not at all scientific and fully subjective.
First, I'm completely inexperienced with GH, but am experienced with L3 IGF.

I THOUGHT the benefits of GH came from it converting TO IGF. I've also read that the window of known benefits from IFG only lasted for about a 30 day period, after which, overall sensitivity to it's benefits greatly diminish?

einstein1905

Banned
Awards
First, I'm completely inexperienced with GH, but am experienced with L3 IGF.

I THOUGHT the benefits of GH came from it converting TO IGF. I've also read that the window of known benefits from IFG only lasted for about a 30 day period, after which, overall sensitivity to it's benefits greatly diminish?
GH has many actions independent of IGF-1 (on the skin, CNS, bone, tendons/ligaments, immune system, etc). the main anabolic effects are mediated through IGF-1, but it's primarily via GH increasing intramuscular IGF-1 synthesis as opposed to increasing serum IGF-1 levels via hepatic IGF-1 synthesis. measuring serum IGF-1 levels is still a good indicator, because IM IGF-1 expression should be somewhat proportional to the increases in hepatic IGF-1 in response to GH.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Old thread but I had a quick question... and Im sure its been answered before and all.. but couldnt find it...

Say a 22 year old, 6'1, 200 pnd male would like to take a little dip into the GH world... most for the over wellness effect, and a little of the fatloss hardening effect.... what would you experts say would be a good starting point in dosages??? 2,4,6??? it would definately be Jino.

Adams

morphine13

Awards
how about the use of hgh for height increase..i am 28 though but looking for a solution on increasing height maybe strecthing or anything on horomone side

Triposinator

Awards
Which studies are you referring to?

I'd like to read them.

Also, studies have shown that 7 days a week injections do better that the 5 on 2 off, which was created to save money

Triposinator

Awards
A few points should be made, which are available at the Life Extension Inst. web site:

Self-assessment forms to assess benefits of LD hGH replacement therapy were provided...... The assess*ment forms asked patients to check one of three responses for each category: no improvement; slight improvement; marked improvement.

Self-assessment data collected at a mean assessment time of 180 days after therapy are given in Table 2. Greater than eighty percent of the respondents reported slight to marked improvements in strength, exercise capacity, and body fat reduction. Patients also reported im*provements in sexual function, skin quality, healing, mental attitude, energy level, and memory.

The results on the table refect the % of people who self evaluated as at least "slight" improvement in each area. There were no measurements before or after. The study was not blind...only patients who chucked out $$ for 6 months of treatment were included in the results below. Interestingly enough less than 1/3 of the people who were given forms even responded (308 out of 1,000).

For this study to have any real interest to me I would need to see:
- measurements NOT self evaluation
- blindness - meaning some of the group got a placebo and some got the real hgh.

The total absence of really easy measurements like % body fat and strength lead me to believe this was cooked up for pure marketing purposes.

BTW, I am using Hgh.

Einstein posted this study on another board, but i thought some of you might be curious as well. Ever since i started my GH cycle, i've gotten a few PMs asking what exactly it does.

This was a six month study that ended March 1st. 202 people particapated taking 2 iu's a day.

HGH Research and Information to Strength, Exercise, & Body Fat
showed an 88% increase in muscle strength
showed an 81% increase in muscle size
showed an 72% improvement in body fat loss
showed an 81% improvement in exercise tolerance
showed an 83% improvement in exercise endurance

HGH Research and Information to Skin & Hair
showed a 71% improvement in skin texture
showed a 68% improvement in skin thickness
showed a 71% improvement in skin elasticity
showed a 51% improvement on wrinkle disappearance
showed a 38% improvement towards new hair growth

HGH Research and Information on Healing, Flexibilty, & Resistance
showed a 55% improvement of healing old injuries
showed a 61% improvement of healing other injuries
showed a 71% improvement on healing capacity
showed a 53% improvement on back flexibility
showed a 73% improvement on resistance to common illness

HGH Research and Information on Sexual Function
showed a 75% improvement in sexual potency / frequency
showed a 62% improvement in the duration of penile erection
showed a 57% improvement on frequency of nighttime urination
showed a 58% improvement on hot flashes
showed a 38% improvement on menstrual cycle regulation

HGH Research and Information on Energy, Emotions, &Memory
showed a 84% improvement in energy levels
showed a 67% improvement on emotional stabiltiy
showed a 78% improvement on attitude towards life
showed a 62% improvement in memory

HGH Human Growth Homone research
and information study by:
L Cass Terry, M.D., Ph.D. and Edmund Chein, M.D
Medical College of Wisconsin and Palm Springs
Life Extension Institute

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Indeed. I wonder where one can get T4?
I found it in less than a minute. Unfortunately we are not allowed to post sources here. I don't know how to dose it, therefore I'd be reluctant to try it.

joeyg

Awards
hGH sounds great but does anyone know what the effects on the body are when you go off? Due to feedback loops is your body producing less endogenous GH on cycle? Won't this result in a rebound effect when you stop? And what kind of PCT would one follow when on GH?

J.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
hGH sounds great but does anyone know what the effects on the body are when you go off? Due to feedback loops is your body producing less endogenous GH on cycle? Won't this result in a rebound effect when you stop? And what kind of post cycle therapy would one follow when on GH?

J.
I had taken 1.5 IUs daily for a year without a rebound effect. My IGF levels after one month off were slightly higher than prior to the treatment. GH only stays in your system for a few hours. I take one day off per week to avoid "lazy pituitary," but at my dosage it's probably not necessary. I don't know the effects of the higher doses (6 + IUs daily).

joeyg

Awards
I had taken 1.5 IUs daily for a year without a rebound effect. My IGF levels after one month off were slightly higher than prior to the treatment. GH only stays in your system for a few hours. I take one day off per week to avoid "lazy pituitary," but at my dosage it's probably not necessary. I don't know the effects of the higher doses (6 + IUs daily).
I see. Did you have to do any type of PCT?

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Sooo....would this, in theory, allow for the use of a lower dose of GH when T4 is thrown in the mix?

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

that is true only in daily does of 5IU and higher, and even than... why you ask?

if most of your GH production is at night and HL of SC GH injected is 4 hours than injecting later in the day will cause you to not produce your own GH (sucks). the negative feedback loop is both through GH+glucose -->SS and IGF inhibiting GHRH.

GHRH is extremley important for brain reccuperation. even if you do replacement and over dose (>5IU) you would want GHRH during sleep.

so:
<3-4IU - 1 injection in the morning
>4IU 1 injection morning, one pre bed.

in any case never in evening/ afternoon (And best to place training 3-6 hours after shot)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I read a thread over at professionalbodybuilding.com and Phil Hernon suggests to use gh eod and a study was posted supporting this. Apparently your body doesn't adapt to the gh when used eod. I'll see if i can find the study.