ghrp6 and carbs

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
So when I first started taking ghrp6 my carbs were between 180-200, now toward the end of my cutting cycle there at 80-mostly veggie.

Since the drop in carbs I dont get the great pump I used to when I started, I also lost fat faster than, it really seems to have slowed down. Is there a connection between this peptide and carbohydrates?

whytknyt05

Awards
I dont think its the peptide itself; I dont think it would matter which GHRP you used, Hex, Ipa, GHRP2 ect... GHRPs give you a gh pulse of your bodies natural gh reserves in your pituitary gland. Certain things in us will block your bodies gh pulse; even if its synthetic gh you just injected. Carbs and Fat will block your bodies natural gh pulse which is why when dosing GHRPs/CJCs or even HGH for that matter we want to inject when our bodies are in a fasted state.

You do not want to eat fat or carbs a minimum of 30mins before or after injecting as they will blunt your pulse. Which is why on the day you fast (I fast) I usually inject at least 4 times because I know I'm burning pure fat on those days.

You also want to load up on protien as you bodies metabolism will devour the protien and this meal will keep your metabolism up.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
I dont think its the peptide itself; I dont think it would matter which GHRP you used, Hex, Ipa, GHRP2 ect... GHRPs give you a gh pulse of your bodies natural gh reserves in your pituitary gland. Certain things in us will block your bodies gh pulse; even if its synthetic gh you just injected. Carbs and Fat will block your bodies natural gh pulse which is why when dosing GHRPs/CJCs or even HGH for that matter we want to inject when our bodies are in a fasted state.

You do not want to eat fat or carbs a minimum of 30mins before or after injecting as they will blunt your pulse. Which is why on the day you fast (I fast) I usually inject at least 4 times because I know I'm burning pure fat on those days.

You also want to load up on protien as you bodies metabolism will devour the protien and this meal will keep your metabolism up.
This is how I have been doing it, I just noticed great changes at first, I think it could just be that I have been cutting for 16 weeks and my natural energy is shot

whytknyt05

Awards
This is how I have been doing it, I just noticed great changes at first, I think it could just be that I have been cutting for 16 weeks and my natural energy is shot
its possible; 16 weeks is a heck of along time brother. The only thing I would say is to switch up your diet or add some gear if you havent done that yet. Mega dosing HGH Frag mid day or mega dosing cjc or modified grf worked for me when I hit a snag on my fatlos.

I also toggled between fasting days and eating days a couple times a week; this seem to shock my system. Its pretty crazy what will jump start your body and what wont.

I had a buddy who hit a plateau three weeks ago. His answer was to go on a one day eating binge; he ate everything in site. Dozen donuts, pizza you name. The theory being it would put him into a mild insulin shock and kick start his metabolism. It worked; he lost 4lbs that week.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What your buddy did sounds similar to what Scott Abel's cycle diet advocates. How low was you buddy's,bdyft?

whytknyt05

Awards
He was at 12% when he did the binge diet trick. I had another friend try it over the weekend and it worked as well. Pretty crazy; its the opposite of what you would think is going to happen.

I get the science behind it; but still......

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ronaldo Kh Peptide/Research 0
italianboi949 Anabolics 3
IGF-1/GH 17
kyle@gym Male Anti-Aging Medicine 2
kyle@gym Male Anti-Aging Medicine 3