- 07-21-2004, 11:27 AM
Hey I just read that you're suppose to keep IGF-1 in the refrigerator upon receiving it. Here's my problem. I've had my IGF-1 for one month ( as of today ) and it has been kept in my cabinets.
My question is it still good or should I just toss it? I did not know I was suppose to keep it in the frige. ANYONE. Help. Thanks.
- 07-21-2004, 12:19 PM
There are guys on other boards who've kept it in a drawer etc, with no problems. It will last much longer in the fridge, but still should be good for a few months as long as its in a cool, dark place. It starts to degrade in about 6months when refrigerated, it's likely less in a cabinet. I would put it in the fridge now & take it soon.
- 07-21-2004, 01:12 PM
Thanks Longdog. I will place it in the fridge today once I get home from work. My start date will be one month from today so I assume that's okay?
You mentioned to start it soon so is that soon enough or no?
07-21-2004, 03:22 PM
07-21-2004, 03:59 PM
Longdog you're the man. Thanks for the reply brotha.
Similar Forum Threads
- By dothereject in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2010, 11:34 AM
- By DmitryWI in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 09-24-2004, 09:27 AM
- By Nuteboy in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 09-01-2004, 12:43 PM
- By Kristopher in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-27-2004, 12:30 PM
- By deaconbill in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 11-11-2002, 05:04 PM