cjc with dac! there has to be a safe way

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is cheap, I have heard its bad because it may lead to acromegaly, intestinal issues etc, due to a constant bleed/release of gh. However, this must be after prolonged use or abusive dosing. In my opinion a long gh release may mean more IGF levels, and honestly any large person at the gym who is a gh user looks large,cut and has the cromagnon man head, maybe its just the price of it.

So how about 1 dose per week or per 10 days, since I have heard elevated levels can be high for 14 days, some say a 7 days, I have also heard 8 hours.
So whats the truth?
How can this be run safely with ghrp6?
What dose and schedule would you use

whytknyt05

Awards
This stuff is cheap, I have heard its bad because it may lead to acromegaly, intestinal issues etc, due to a constant bleed/release of gh. However, this must be after prolonged use or abusive dosing. In my opinion a long gh release may mean more IGF levels, and honestly any large person at the gym who is a gh user looks large,cut and has the cromagnon man head, maybe its just the price of it.

So how about 1 dose per week or per 10 days, since I have heard elevated levels can be high for 14 days, some say a 7 days, I have also heard 8 hours.
So whats the truth?
How can this be run safely with ghrp6?
What dose and schedule would you use
CJC with DAC should be more expensive at your store than the CJC without. CJC with DAC is an expensive process which is why most Chinese companies will not make this product.

I for one run CJC with DAC for a couple of months at a time whenever I want to heal up from an injury. I want that gh bleed in my system to help my body repair itself. Its not going to kill you even if you ran it for a year. Guys have been running CJC with DAC every day for the last 6-7yrs until they all started jumping to Mod and none of them are dead yet. I get the pure Canadian cjc1295 with and without dac from freepeptides.com and have no problems.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
CJC with DAC should be more expensive at your store than the CJC without. CJC with DAC is an expensive process which is why most Chinese companies will not make this product.

I for one run CJC with DAC for a couple of months at a time whenever I want to heal up from an injury. I want that gh bleed in my system to help my body repair itself. Its not going to kill you even if you ran it for a year. Guys have been running CJC with DAC every day for the last 6-7yrs until they all started jumping to Mod and none of them are dead yet. I get the pure Canadian cjc1295 with and without dac from freepeptides.com and have no problems.
Exactly what I wanted to hear, what dose do you run with dac, I usually see it about 3 dollars cheaper per vial but I will checkoput that source.