Prohormone

sohail28

Awards
Just curious, what is the best pro-hormone out there? Also, has anyone tried MagnaMass.

whytknyt05

Awards
Bump; great topic

MAX.MAREK

Awards
PH are junk. they do more harm then good. id recommend taking real stuff. avoid PHs at all costs.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
the best is any superdrol clone, lot of sides but its a four week cycle-get over the sides

MAX.MAREK

Awards
all pro-hormone gains will be gone within a few weeks after your done. waste of time, money, and liver function LOL

whytknyt05

Awards
I know this is off topic and I dont want to hijack this thread; but are pro-hormones even considered a peptide? Or a Pro-Peptide?

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know this is off topic and I dont want to hijack this thread; but are pro-hormones even considered a peptide? Or a Pro-Peptide?
Not really. Prohormones in this context refer to steroidal or pro-steroidal compounds (derived from steroids, which are derived from cholesterol, which is a type of lipid). Peptides can also hormones, but they are made of amino acids, which is a different class of compounds than cholesterol (lipid).

whytknyt05

Awards
Not really. Prohormones in this context refer to steroidal or pro-steroidal compounds (derived from steroids, which are derived from cholesterol, which is a type of lipid). Peptides can also hormones, but they are made of amino acids, which is a different class of compounds than cholesterol (lipid).
So in your opinion where would their threads go? I see pro-hormones listed under aas, gear, and peptides.

Its like the SARMS, ostagain ect.... They're not a peptide but I always see them listed under peps.

Does a new forum/thread section for these need to be created?

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So in your opinion where would their threads go? I see pro-hormones listed under aas, gear, and peptides.

Its like the SARMS, ostagain ect.... They're not a peptide but I always see them listed under peps.

Does a new forum/thread section for these need to be created?
Not really. SARMs are anabolics essentially, with some androgenic effects, too, so I can see them going under the Anabolics section. I think most use this particular forum (IGF-1/GH) to discuss an array of experimental chemicals, anyways, which is why you see a host of ostarine threads here.