Prohormone

  1. Prohormone


    Just curious, what is the best pro-hormone out there? Also, has anyone tried MagnaMass.


  2. Bump; great topic

  3. PH are junk. they do more harm then good. id recommend taking real stuff. avoid PHs at all costs.
    •   
       


  4. MAhhhhh
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  5. im having success with halotest.

  6. the best is any superdrol clone, lot of sides but its a four week cycle-get over the sides

  7. all pro-hormone gains will be gone within a few weeks after your done. waste of time, money, and liver function LOL

  8. I know this is off topic and I dont want to hijack this thread; but are pro-hormones even considered a peptide? Or a Pro-Peptide?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by whytknyt05 View Post
    I know this is off topic and I dont want to hijack this thread; but are pro-hormones even considered a peptide? Or a Pro-Peptide?
    Not really. Prohormones in this context refer to steroidal or pro-steroidal compounds (derived from steroids, which are derived from cholesterol, which is a type of lipid). Peptides can also hormones, but they are made of amino acids, which is a different class of compounds than cholesterol (lipid).

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    Not really. Prohormones in this context refer to steroidal or pro-steroidal compounds (derived from steroids, which are derived from cholesterol, which is a type of lipid). Peptides can also hormones, but they are made of amino acids, which is a different class of compounds than cholesterol (lipid).
    So in your opinion where would their threads go? I see pro-hormones listed under aas, gear, and peptides.

    Its like the SARMS, ostagain ect.... They're not a peptide but I always see them listed under peps.

    Does a new forum/thread section for these need to be created?
    I use www.pepcalculator for all my peptide questions

  11. Quote Originally Posted by whytknyt05 View Post
    So in your opinion where would their threads go? I see pro-hormones listed under aas, gear, and peptides.

    Its like the SARMS, ostagain ect.... They're not a peptide but I always see them listed under peps.

    Does a new forum/thread section for these need to be created?
    Not really. SARMs are anabolics essentially, with some androgenic effects, too, so I can see them going under the Anabolics section. I think most use this particular forum (IGF-1/GH) to discuss an array of experimental chemicals, anyways, which is why you see a host of ostarine threads here.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 07:55 PM
  2. Want to use a prohormone
    By dead game 43 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 10:29 AM
  3. Best AAS or Prohormone for lbm?
    By Fuego in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 01:51 AM
  4. ProHormone Recovery or ProHormone alternative
    By Guest in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2005, 01:10 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2003, 11:33 AM
Log in
Log in