Follistatin - Anybody tried it?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.64%

Follistatin - Anybody tried it?

I keep reading on another board about follistatin and how great it is. Has anyone here tried it, if so what were your results?
    From what everyone is saying on PM you can gain muscle faster than on steriods and it is safer. That would be the holy grail of bodybuilding if it lives up to be true.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  233 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.82%

well I havent tried it but there was some quality issues with the first batches that came around. I came close but the quality issues came up before I took the plunge there is supposed to be some more refutable companys carrying it soon I want to see it logged a little more i have talked to people that made gains from it but its really hard to sift through it all. I do personal think it will be a good peptide how good idk. A lot of people that orginaly used it had lots of exhastion issues and such and were comming down sick and so forth it was dead of winter when all this was going on so it could just be a fluke. I am curious to see I have also heard round the camp fire we could be seeing a ace-31 type pep sometime this yr. another thing people fail to understand if you gain actual tissue not bloat from an oral or test it will come real slow no matter what your on. I mean if it dont bloat you like a steroid it may not seem like its working to most but if you gaining a lb or 2 a months over many months monster you will be
  3. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I have yet to see any evidence whatsoever that reducing myostatin after reaching adulthood would have any significant difference in muscle mass in any seeable time frame. For all the 0 myostatin animals you have seen all big and ripped,you have to remember that they went through all of their growth years to adulthood that way.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  233 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.82%

I agree some what with you but i have seen people take it and get results but I agree before I would spend a $150 bucks a months i wanna see logs and talk to people although the people that I talked to some like it and some where iffy and the others where on so much **** you wouldnt no what did what. I do belive it is worth investigating there is supposed to be some more pure stuff on the market soon so we will see very soon I will make sure to report back if the news is good lol I am very intrested in this for the simple reason it has been a long time coming this is what we have been waiting for for yrs if something is going to do it soon this or ace 31 will be what does. On a side not some of these myostatin blocker so anabolic potential besides the blocking of the myostatin. We are basicaly running out of compounds for a bit once this and ace 31 are shown to work are not.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.25%

Interesting thread. I have a vial of it in the freezer waiting to be ran myself.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  233 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.82%

if I was to take I would kinda lean toward 50micrograms a day the intial people used mostly 100micrograms for no other reason then it sounds good lol follostatin caused muscular gain in animals that already had no myostain I proably cant find the research but its out there it has anabolic properties besides the myo blocking mechinsim
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.8%

Quote Originally Posted by chess315 View Post
    well I havent tried it but there was some quality issues with the first batches that came around. I came close but the quality issues came up before I took the plunge there is supposed to be some more refutable companys carrying it soon I want to see it logged a little more i have talked to people that made gains from it but its really hard to sift through it all. I do personal think it will be a good peptide how good idk. A lot of people that orginaly used it had lots of exhastion issues and such and were comming down sick and so forth it was dead of winter when all this was going on so it could just be a fluke. I am curious to see I have also heard round the camp fire we could be seeing a ace-31 type pep sometime this yr. another thing people fail to understand if you gain actual tissue not bloat from an oral or test it will come real slow no matter what your on. I mean if it dont bloat you like a steroid it may not seem like its working to most but if you gaining a lb or 2 a months over many months monster you will be
    The ACE-031 trial was terminated because of side effects(lots of bleeding). From what i gather the fda has certain rules and thats why they had to end the trial. The bleeding wasnt serious but rules are rules.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  233 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.82%

ya I heard that about the bleeding the users did gain about a 5% increase in muscle mass I believe in 12 weeks which is a hell of a gain with no change in diet in layman terms thats about like adding an enough muscle total body wise to a 200lb mans to make there arms an inch bigger. On a side note ace 31 is on the market as we speak lol it would be expensive to replicate the clinical trial dosage though and I dont know that I would want to be the one to do it but some crazy s.o.b will you can almost guarnte so you should prolly here something about bodybuilders using it in the near future lol
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.8%

Quote Originally Posted by chess315 View Post
    ya I heard that about the bleeding the users did gain about a 5% increase in muscle mass I believe in 12 weeks which is a hell of a gain with no change in diet in layman terms thats about like adding an enough muscle total body wise to a 200lb mans to make there arms an inch bigger. On a side note ace 31 is on the market as we speak lol it would be expensive to replicate the clinical trial dosage though and I dont know that I would want to be the one to do it but some crazy s.o.b will you can almost guarnte so you should prolly here something about bodybuilders using it in the near future lol

An average adult male is made up of 42% of skeletal muscle.
    42% of 200 = 84 and 5% of 84 = 4.2

Do you know if they worked out?
  10. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.49%

the first ones were bunk

the 344 is the real deal, Hernon is an awesome man, he aint lie
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.48%

It would have to be the Folli 344 and I would be very carefull who I purchased it from. PP is out; I would try Phil before I tried anyone elses
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.48%

Quote Originally Posted by soskie View Post
    The ACE-031 trial was terminated because of side effects(lots of bleeding). From what i gather the fda has certain rules and thats why they had to end the trial. The bleeding wasnt serious but rules are rules.
    Do you mind shooting me a PM on where I can read up on that study? I'm pretty interested in this issue
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  233 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.82%

at this point I honeslty dont even remember where I read the bleeding gum story it was on one of the boards I posted the other study up but you may have seen it as I have seen you on the board I picked it from. I do belive there is something to this I sifted through **** a few hours a day there is just to many people getting results for it to be a one of the usual cons. I mean people are starting to come out of the wood works that are doing running this with results. I came close if I didnt spend my aloted bodybuilding money for the next few weeks I would proably run it. Ps if you guys wonder how I know all this **** im not smart just havent worked for a long time lol so I have all the time in the world lol
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.97%

if you guys dont mind me asking who is this phil fellow that has these peptides? I am interested in trying this
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.63%

It makes me very tired while I take it. this is my second run of it.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.97%

how were your gains though? you got a log?
  17. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.49%

If it's his second time running that means he liked the stuff to throw 350 dollars
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.97%

i suppose lol but still i just wanted to hear the details. From what ive read so far there's been mixed results.. some who gained 1lbs of pure muscle (for real?) a day.. to absolutely zilch nothing.... i dont know... It sounds too good to be true to be gaining 1lbs a day of real muscle...

well... ill wait for his response
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.4%

Quote Originally Posted by Markusrulezzz View Post
    the first ones were bunk

the 344 is the real deal, Hernon is an awesome man, he aint lie
    yea ive been hearing all the rave about his 344.. but honestly i dont know if i buy it... it seems too over hyped.. he has so much to gain off it..

but i keep seeing the 5lbs of pure muscle in 5-10days comments left and right on PM...

the thing we dont know is 6 months down the road if these gains will be there or not..

Phil makes it seem like it makes all AAS obsolete
  20. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by aahmed View Post
    if you guys dont mind me asking who is this phil fellow that has these peptides? I am interested in trying this
    Phil Hernon, an IFBB pro (from a while back) who now makes his living as a trainer, running a gym, selling supplements, etc.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  50 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.5%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I have yet to see any evidence whatsoever that reducing myostatin after reaching adulthood would have any significant difference in muscle mass in any seeable time frame. For all the 0 myostatin animals you have seen all big and ripped,you have to remember that they went through all of their growth years to adulthood that way.
    I did see a chart where they compared igf-1, myo inhib and something else and measured the weight every day. When the mice grew old the igf-1 and the other one started to loose weight but the myo inhib mice just continued to grow. Or maybe it was gain/day they were measuring not the weight. gonna try to find it.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.46%

Due to the significant gains, I would expect injuries if not very careful, and therfore I would also assume that other healing peptides would be highly recommended to hopefully prevent injury and get the maximum benefit from Follistatin 344. Any thoughts on this?
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.4%

its just so suspect to me that phil is the only one with legit follistatin at 98%... come on.. he bashes every other company.. claiming the other stuff is fake and def not 98%... yet only him and his clients r the people making these ridiculous 5lbs in 5 days gains...

i know he does this for a living.. but he legit says he makes nothing off this stuff.. its already so expensive to buy for him he cant make a profit.. hes just doing it to help out the bb community... come on now...
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

Anyone know about Extreme Peptide and the Follistatin that they are selling?
    The site currently says that they are out of stock, supposed to get today though...
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.46%

The previous Follistatin logs I have seen are questionable. I would like to see some recent average person logs. I too am interested in EP Follistatin.
  26. Jahcuree

Quote Originally Posted by grega60438 View Post
    The previous Follistatin logs I have seen are questionable. I would like to see some recent average person logs. I too am interested in EP Follistatin.
    Supposedly the old follistatin was not pure enough to have effects worth while.

If you guys are skeptical, (as i am and as aahmed was) aahmed, share your results in this thread as you did over on PM.

Im starting to get amped on this stuff and wanting to pick it up
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.31%

please keep up on this as well, I am pumped about these peptides!
  28. IBE
    Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.33%

in case you did not see this there is no real follistatin on the market under 4,900 per 1mg test results below

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...ts-inside.html
  29. IBE
    Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.33%

we have more tests results coming from three other company;s
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I've seen a few logs at other boards, pretty good reviews across the boards. It seems like ~7lbs gains is the norm. Quite impressive for 10-20 day runs...
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  31. IBE
    Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.33%

there is no real folli How mane time do i jhave to say this. the olnly people saying it works is the people who sells it.
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.04%

The people selling it and the people logging it both seem to agree, I have only seen 1 person who's bought it and not liked it. I'm aware of the PHF thread on testing Folli, but there are many inconsistencies in that analysis. It's also interesting that PHF also owns a Research Chem / Peptide company that competes with the Folli producers you claim are bunk.

While it may not be the DNA recombinant follistatin that you pay $1500 for 1mcg, there seems to be some effect worth noting in the Folli that's available today. It is certainly more than just "salt."
  33. IBE
    Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.33%

you are a stupid for even saying this now we will be sending to chromdex and we will be testing all company selling it and you are gonna look stupid like you do now.
  34. IBE
    Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.33%

we don't sell folli and never will because it is to expensive and does not work you freaking dumn ass
  35. IBE
    Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.33%

BTW need to sells folli also so don't make me test theres ..lol need to don't need any other bad testing...lol
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.04%

Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    you are a stupid for even saying this now we will be sending to chromdex and we will be testing all company selling it and you are gonna look stupid like you do now.
    we don't sell folli and never will because it is to expensive and does not work you freaking dumn ass
    BTW need to sells folli also don't make me test theres ..lol need to don't need any other bad testing...lol
    Wow, you're so smart! Congrats!

Why don't you add some value and go back and test Boladrol to find out why it doesn't work?
  37. Jahcuree

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Wow, you're so smart! Congrats!

Why don't you add some value and go back and test Boladrol to find out why it doesn't work?
    I tried folli for 7 days and noticed nothing. I was not on any other peptides or anabolics at the time.

In my opinion, id rather buy $150 worth of creatine.
  38. IBE
    Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.33%

well thats all you got to say about this subject. and I bet you willl be buying our trenavar and mentdione on next month..lol
  39. IBE
    Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.33%

why is it that when we post test results the dummy's can't understand it and it shows ya'lls true colors...nuffsaid
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.04%

well thats all you got to say about this subject. and I bet you willl be buying our trenavar and mentdione on next month..lol
    Nope, probably not. But you and your inflated ego can think what you like.

Similar Forum Threads

1. FOLLISTATIN, Anyone heard of it, Tried it?
    By stankyleg in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 09:25 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 12:49 AM
  3. Follistatin
    By radone in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 07:27 PM
  4. Follistatin
    By radone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2