Follistatin - Anybody tried it?

anabolicscuba

Awards
I keep reading on another board about follistatin and how great it is. Has anyone here tried it, if so what were your results?
From what everyone is saying on PM you can gain muscle faster than on steriods and it is safer. That would be the holy grail of bodybuilding if it lives up to be true.

chess315

chess315

Awards
well I havent tried it but there was some quality issues with the first batches that came around. I came close but the quality issues came up before I took the plunge there is supposed to be some more refutable companys carrying it soon I want to see it logged a little more i have talked to people that made gains from it but its really hard to sift through it all. I do personal think it will be a good peptide how good idk. A lot of people that orginaly used it had lots of exhastion issues and such and were comming down sick and so forth it was dead of winter when all this was going on so it could just be a fluke. I am curious to see I have also heard round the camp fire we could be seeing a ace-31 type pep sometime this yr. another thing people fail to understand if you gain actual tissue not bloat from an oral or test it will come real slow no matter what your on. I mean if it dont bloat you like a steroid it may not seem like its working to most but if you gaining a lb or 2 a months over many months monster you will be

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have yet to see any evidence whatsoever that reducing myostatin after reaching adulthood would have any significant difference in muscle mass in any seeable time frame. For all the 0 myostatin animals you have seen all big and ripped,you have to remember that they went through all of their growth years to adulthood that way.

chess315

chess315

Awards
I agree some what with you but i have seen people take it and get results but I agree before I would spend a $150 bucks a months i wanna see logs and talk to people although the people that I talked to some like it and some where iffy and the others where on so much **** you wouldnt no what did what. I do belive it is worth investigating there is supposed to be some more pure stuff on the market soon so we will see very soon I will make sure to report back if the news is good lol I am very intrested in this for the simple reason it has been a long time coming this is what we have been waiting for for yrs if something is going to do it soon this or ace 31 will be what does. On a side not some of these myostatin blocker so anabolic potential besides the blocking of the myostatin. We are basicaly running out of compounds for a bit once this and ace 31 are shown to work are not.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Interesting thread. I have a vial of it in the freezer waiting to be ran myself.

chess315

chess315

Awards
if I was to take I would kinda lean toward 50micrograms a day the intial people used mostly 100micrograms for no other reason then it sounds good lol follostatin caused muscular gain in animals that already had no myostain I proably cant find the research but its out there it has anabolic properties besides the myo blocking mechinsim

soskie

Awards
well I havent tried it but there was some quality issues with the first batches that came around. I came close but the quality issues came up before I took the plunge there is supposed to be some more refutable companys carrying it soon I want to see it logged a little more i have talked to people that made gains from it but its really hard to sift through it all. I do personal think it will be a good peptide how good idk. A lot of people that orginaly used it had lots of exhastion issues and such and were comming down sick and so forth it was dead of winter when all this was going on so it could just be a fluke. I am curious to see I have also heard round the camp fire we could be seeing a ace-31 type pep sometime this yr. another thing people fail to understand if you gain actual tissue not bloat from an oral or test it will come real slow no matter what your on. I mean if it dont bloat you like a steroid it may not seem like its working to most but if you gaining a lb or 2 a months over many months monster you will be
The ACE-031 trial was terminated because of side effects(lots of bleeding). From what i gather the fda has certain rules and thats why they had to end the trial. The bleeding wasnt serious but rules are rules.

chess315

chess315

Awards
ya I heard that about the bleeding the users did gain about a 5% increase in muscle mass I believe in 12 weeks which is a hell of a gain with no change in diet in layman terms thats about like adding an enough muscle total body wise to a 200lb mans to make there arms an inch bigger. On a side note ace 31 is on the market as we speak lol it would be expensive to replicate the clinical trial dosage though and I dont know that I would want to be the one to do it but some crazy s.o.b will you can almost guarnte so you should prolly here something about bodybuilders using it in the near future lol

soskie

Awards
ya I heard that about the bleeding the users did gain about a 5% increase in muscle mass I believe in 12 weeks which is a hell of a gain with no change in diet in layman terms thats about like adding an enough muscle total body wise to a 200lb mans to make there arms an inch bigger. On a side note ace 31 is on the market as we speak lol it would be expensive to replicate the clinical trial dosage though and I dont know that I would want to be the one to do it but some crazy s.o.b will you can almost guarnte so you should prolly here something about bodybuilders using it in the near future lol

An average adult male is made up of 42% of skeletal muscle.
42% of 200 = 84 and 5% of 84 = 4.2

Do you know if they worked out?

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the first ones were bunk

the 344 is the real deal, Hernon is an awesome man, he aint lie

whytknyt05

Awards
It would have to be the Folli 344 and I would be very carefull who I purchased it from. PP is out; I would try Phil before I tried anyone elses

whytknyt05

Awards
The ACE-031 trial was terminated because of side effects(lots of bleeding). From what i gather the fda has certain rules and thats why they had to end the trial. The bleeding wasnt serious but rules are rules.
Do you mind shooting me a PM on where I can read up on that study? I'm pretty interested in this issue

chess315

chess315

Awards
at this point I honeslty dont even remember where I read the bleeding gum story it was on one of the boards I posted the other study up but you may have seen it as I have seen you on the board I picked it from. I do belive there is something to this I sifted through **** a few hours a day there is just to many people getting results for it to be a one of the usual cons. I mean people are starting to come out of the wood works that are doing running this with results. I came close if I didnt spend my aloted bodybuilding money for the next few weeks I would proably run it. Ps if you guys wonder how I know all this **** im not smart just havent worked for a long time lol so I have all the time in the world lol

aahmed

Awards
if you guys dont mind me asking who is this phil fellow that has these peptides? I am interested in trying this

Amazon Doll

Amazon Doll

Awards
It makes me very tired while I take it. this is my second run of it.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If it's his second time running that means he liked the stuff to throw 350 dollars

aahmed

Awards
i suppose lol but still i just wanted to hear the details. From what ive read so far there's been mixed results.. some who gained 1lbs of pure muscle (for real?) a day.. to absolutely zilch nothing.... i dont know... It sounds too good to be true to be gaining 1lbs a day of real muscle...

well... ill wait for his response

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
the first ones were bunk

the 344 is the real deal, Hernon is an awesome man, he aint lie
yea ive been hearing all the rave about his 344.. but honestly i dont know if i buy it... it seems too over hyped.. he has so much to gain off it..

but i keep seeing the 5lbs of pure muscle in 5-10days comments left and right on PM...

the thing we dont know is 6 months down the road if these gains will be there or not..

Phil makes it seem like it makes all AAS obsolete

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you guys dont mind me asking who is this phil fellow that has these peptides? I am interested in trying this
Phil Hernon, an IFBB pro (from a while back) who now makes his living as a trainer, running a gym, selling supplements, etc.

diedrich

Awards
I have yet to see any evidence whatsoever that reducing myostatin after reaching adulthood would have any significant difference in muscle mass in any seeable time frame. For all the 0 myostatin animals you have seen all big and ripped,you have to remember that they went through all of their growth years to adulthood that way.
I did see a chart where they compared igf-1, myo inhib and something else and measured the weight every day. When the mice grew old the igf-1 and the other one started to loose weight but the myo inhib mice just continued to grow. Or maybe it was gain/day they were measuring not the weight. gonna try to find it.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Due to the significant gains, I would expect injuries if not very careful, and therfore I would also assume that other healing peptides would be highly recommended to hopefully prevent injury and get the maximum benefit from Follistatin 344. Any thoughts on this?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
its just so suspect to me that phil is the only one with legit follistatin at 98%... come on.. he bashes every other company.. claiming the other stuff is fake and def not 98%... yet only him and his clients r the people making these ridiculous 5lbs in 5 days gains...

i know he does this for a living.. but he legit says he makes nothing off this stuff.. its already so expensive to buy for him he cant make a profit.. hes just doing it to help out the bb community... come on now...

andrejburke

Awards
Anyone know about Extreme Peptide and the Follistatin that they are selling?
The site currently says that they are out of stock, supposed to get today though...

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
The previous Follistatin logs I have seen are questionable. I would like to see some recent average person logs. I too am interested in EP Follistatin.

Jahcuree

The previous Follistatin logs I have seen are questionable. I would like to see some recent average person logs. I too am interested in EP Follistatin.
Supposedly the old follistatin was not pure enough to have effects worth while.

If you guys are skeptical, (as i am and as aahmed was) aahmed, share your results in this thread as you did over on PM.

Im starting to get amped on this stuff and wanting to pick it up

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
please keep up on this as well, I am pumped about these peptides!

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
we have more tests results coming from three other company;s

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen a few logs at other boards, pretty good reviews across the boards. It seems like ~7lbs gains is the norm. Quite impressive for 10-20 day runs...

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
there is no real folli How mane time do i jhave to say this. the olnly people saying it works is the people who sells it.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The people selling it and the people logging it both seem to agree, I have only seen 1 person who's bought it and not liked it. I'm aware of the PHF thread on testing Folli, but there are many inconsistencies in that analysis. It's also interesting that PHF also owns a Research Chem / Peptide company that competes with the Folli producers you claim are bunk.

While it may not be the DNA recombinant follistatin that you pay $1500 for 1mcg, there seems to be some effect worth noting in the Folli that's available today. It is certainly more than just "salt."

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you are a stupid for even saying this now we will be sending to chromdex and we will be testing all company selling it and you are gonna look stupid like you do now.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
we don't sell folli and never will because it is to expensive and does not work you freaking dumn ass

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BTW need to sells folli also so don't make me test theres ..lol need to don't need any other bad testing...lol

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you are a stupid for even saying this now we will be sending to chromdex and we will be testing all company selling it and you are gonna look stupid like you do now.
we don't sell folli and never will because it is to expensive and does not work you freaking dumn ass
BTW need to sells folli also don't make me test theres ..lol need to don't need any other bad testing...lol
Wow, you're so smart! Congrats!

Why don't you add some value and go back and test Boladrol to find out why it doesn't work?

Jahcuree

Wow, you're so smart! Congrats!

Why don't you add some value and go back and test Boladrol to find out why it doesn't work?
I tried folli for 7 days and noticed nothing. I was not on any other peptides or anabolics at the time.

In my opinion, id rather buy $150 worth of creatine.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well thats all you got to say about this subject. and I bet you willl be buying our trenavar and mentdione on next month..lol

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
why is it that when we post test results the dummy's can't understand it and it shows ya'lls true colors...nuffsaid

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well thats all you got to say about this subject. and I bet you willl be buying our trenavar and mentdione on next month..lol
Nope, probably not. But you and your inflated ego can think what you like.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As I've said before there's no real evidence out there that myostatin inhibition outside of the growth from birth to adulthood has any effect, or that any sort of short term myostatin inhibition has noticeable effect. Given all the $ and research that is going into quality of life for geriatric patients, including ways to increase their lean mass, if myostatin lowering had any signs of being useful big pharmaceutical companies would be doing studies.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I've seen a few logs at other boards, pretty good reviews across the boards. It seems like ~7lbs gains is the norm. Quite impressive for 10-20 day runs...
This seriously drives me insane.... YOU AREN'T F'ING INJECTING YOURSELF WITH REAL FOLLISTATIN!!!! NO ONE CAN AFFORD THE REAL STUFF!!!

Hmm... $4,000 for real Follistatin.... $100 for 1mg of ABC's Follistatin.... Something just doesn't add up with those numbers.

Phil said it himself, He doesn't care if it isn't real Follistatin, He will just sell it on another website!!! You guys are seriously ****ing idiots!! Phil doesn't even know what in the hell he has been selling people but yet you have these idiots that will still inject themselves with it because why... You gain 7lbs!? You people deserve any health problems that you may get in the future! I swear the world is getting dumber and dumber by the second.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
But it's real dude!! You know how I know? Because they told me it's real. They wouldn't lie to me!! Trust your source brah!! Wait... My source isn't selling me the real stuff?? OO well... I just care about money so **** the people that trust me and spend their money on my products.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Damn its like senior citizens fighting on bingo night up in here

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thank you aleast you are smart enough for seeing this. they banned us on PM for posting lab results...lol and then say they are not real because we did not like phill..lol freaking dummy's I swear.

This seriously drives me insane.... YOU AREN'T F'ING INJECTING YOURSELF WITH REAL FOLLISTATIN!!!! NO ONE CAN AFFORD THE REAL STUFF!!!

Hmm... $4,000 for real Follistatin.... $100 for 1mg of ABC's Follistatin.... Something just doesn't add up with those numbers.

Phil said it himself, He doesn't care if it isn't real Follistatin, He will just sell it on another website!!! You guys are seriously ****ing idiots!! Phil doesn't even know what in the hell he has been selling people but yet you have these idiots that will still inject themselves with it because why... You gain 7lbs!? You people deserve any health problems that you may get in the future! I swear the world is getting dumber and dumber by the second.

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
I've been watching this stuff for awhile and have been thinking about trying some out. Some guys on another board swear it works and are doing 7-10 day runs with it. There's a few out there running under $200 per mg. 1mg will last 10 days. Everyone talks about the mice that were injected with follistatin and compare the results. One popular one for sale is Follistatin 344.

One problem I have is that the stuff for sale is NOT the same stuff used on the mice or monkeys. No one really says that though. You have to read and re-read the threads to pick up on it.

Here's a quote from this site Double muscles for life with just one injection of follistatin gene

"The mice in the experiment were given an injection when they were four weeks old. The photos below show their musculature two years later. AAV1 stands for the adenovirus that the researchers used. AAV1-GFP was the control group."

The clue here is that they were given "AN" injection NOT continuous cycles. Also, the things I've seen for sale don't have the adenovirus in it. The adenovirus is this "It's a common-cold virus that the researchers have made some adjustments to. Viruses invade cells and release
their genes into them. Then the cell obeys the virus genes instructions, and makes the proteins according to the genes blueprint. The proteins formed are the building blocks for new viruses."

Another site I found is this Success Boosting Monkey Muscle Could Help Humans : NPR

Here's a quote... "The team injected the right thigh muscles of six macaque monkeys. Within a few months, they began to see changes. "We found that the muscles started to get larger in circumference," Kaspar says. And tests showed that the treated muscles also became stronger than untreated muscles." Again, this stuff only needs to be taken once or maybe just one cycle. If the adenovirus isn't in it, its not the same stuff and doesn't work like its advertised. I'm TIRED of FALSE ADVERTISING and seeing people waste their money and being in the same control group as the guys getting the placebo!

So, anyway, thats my rant. If I'm wrong, steer me in the right direction. If anyone can find "AAV1-FS" reasonably priced, I'll be the first to try 1 bottle. 1 bottle should be all you need to inject a virus!

I posted something smaller and similar on another site and Phil Hernon was offended because I said people selling 344 claiming it to be the real deal should hide under a rock for the next decade. He got banned there and has had to take down his banners on other sites until he has legit stuff to sell with lab results.

jayice

Awards
I've been watching this stuff for awhile and have been thinking about trying some out. Some guys on another board swear it works and are doing 7-10 day runs with it. There's a few out there running under $200 per mg. 1mg will last 10 days. Everyone talks about the mice that were injected with follistatin and compare the results. One popular one for sale is Follistatin 344.

One problem I have is that the stuff for sale is NOT the same stuff used on the mice or monkeys. No one really says that though. You have to read and re-read the threads to pick up on it.

Here's a quote from this site Double muscles for life with just one injection of follistatin gene

"The mice in the experiment were given an injection when they were four weeks old. The photos below show their musculature two years later. AAV1 stands for the adenovirus that the researchers used. AAV1-GFP was the control group."

The clue here is that they were given "AN" injection NOT continuous cycles. Also, the things I've seen for sale don't have the adenovirus in it. The adenovirus is this "It's a common-cold virus that the researchers have made some adjustments to. Viruses invade cells and release
their genes into them. Then the cell obeys the virus genes instructions, and makes the proteins according to the genes blueprint. The proteins formed are the building blocks for new viruses."

Another site I found is this Success Boosting Monkey Muscle Could Help Humans : NPR

Here's a quote... "The team injected the right thigh muscles of six macaque monkeys. Within a few months, they began to see changes. "We found that the muscles started to get larger in circumference," Kaspar says. And tests showed that the treated muscles also became stronger than untreated muscles." Again, this stuff only needs to be taken once or maybe just one cycle. If the adenovirus isn't in it, its not the same stuff and doesn't work like its advertised. I'm TIRED of FALSE ADVERTISING and seeing people waste their money and being in the same control group as the guys getting the placebo!

So, anyway, thats my rant. If I'm wrong, steer me in the right direction. If anyone can find "AAV1-FS" reasonably priced, I'll be the first to try 1 bottle. 1 bottle should be all you need to inject a virus!

I posted something smaller and similar on another site and Phil Hernon was offended because I said people selling 344 claiming it to be the real deal should hide under a rock for the next decade. He got banned there and has had to take down his banners on other sites until he has legit stuff to sell with lab results.
yeah folli on the market now is not the folli in the studies. for one we dont even know if the peptide has any effect as humans have alot more myostatin then the animals tested. and bro you definatly do not want to try the virus. too many risks involved.